Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hi. Help me please. Is this version of the game complete? I saw a lot of scenarios on the Internet that I can’t open in the game. Or is it a fan mod?
If you are talking of the diffrents sexe scene you've seen, they are surely FAN made.
Because except the day dream in the jail. There are only with Liam, for the moment.

Reactions: Bane71

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is as expected. So, while an update is imminent, it's unlikely to have a sex scene in it either. Best information we have is the closest to a sex scene that many will be hoping for wont be until playable day 15 (but more likely 16), which is still a fair few years off.
3. Regarding the future XXX scenes patreon post. Are all the scenes that are mentioned only about Sophia?
They are about Sophia, Dylan and Ellie.
This Q and A made me doubt about the 3 sex scenes on PD16.
That pretty much is confirmation one of the scene will be with Dylan(Emma or Marie)
and one or two with Ellie(Julia and/or Logan).
Probably only 1,if any,will be with Sophia.
But you are completely missing the lesbian sex scene on PD15.Or you think it won't be Sophia/Patricia?

Juidas

May 14, 2019
That is as expected. So, while an update is imminent, it's unlikely to have a sex scene in it either. Best information we have is the closest to a sex scene that many will be hoping for wont be until playable day 15 (but more likely 16), which is still a fair few years off.
Not true, there have been sex scenes but only with the husband

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
Only hinted. With Sophia encouraging Sam and Ellie to get together, and Ellie's appearance after the concert and what I hear is a kiss on the cheek, everything appears to be set up for Sam to make an appearance at the start of a branch of the Ellie route. Logan and Jules have (I believe) both been confirmed to appear for the start of their branches.

Whether or not he has an event in his own right on PD16, I don't believe anyone has asked L&P yet.
What do you guys think of Sam x Ellie?

It seems that L&P wanted to give more hetero options to Ellie, but to me it came out of nowhere.

When is Sofia that puts the couple together, like Dylan x (... I don't remember... Julia?), it makes me lose interest so hard, it gives the "romantic route" kinda of feeling, not what I'm expecting from that mainly corruption game.

Not that I don't like the existence of those routes in game, diversity is good, I just skip it.

Now, a random couple that I would like to see coming out of nowhere is Sam x Patricia! Does someone know if it's ever been hinted at some point?

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
3. Regarding the future XXX scenes patreon post. Are all the scenes that are mentioned only about Sophia?
That pretty much is confirmation one of the scene will be with Dylan(Emma or Marie)
But you are completely missing the lesbian sex scene on PD15.Or you think it won't be Sophia/Patricia?
What part of "the closest to a sex scene that many will be hoping for wont be until playable day 15" means I'm missing the scene on playable day 15?
Not true, there have been sex scenes but only with the husband
The GW route is beyond the scope of my post, since "a sex scene that many will be hoping for" was meant to imply I was only talking about the Filthy route.

Existence X

Oct 14, 2018
After the last event, I'm seriously putting my bets on Dylan x Amber sex scene on PD16.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
What do you guys think of Sam x Ellie?

It seems that L&P wanted to give more hetero options to Ellie, but to me it came out of nowhere.

When is Sofia that puts the couple together, like Dylan x (... I don't remember... Julia?), it makes me lose interest so hard, it gives the "romantic route" kinda of feeling, not what I'm expecting from that mainly corruption game.

Not that I don't like the existence of those routes in game, diversity is good, I just skip it.

Now, a random couple that I would like to see coming out of nowhere is Sam x Patricia! Does someone know if it's ever been hinted at some point?
Wouldn't a threesome with Sophia and either of them be something..? :sneaky:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Before I start the game I wanted to know if I need to apply some sort of patch for enabling Incest?
Nope. A Wife and Mother has incest as standard. The non-incest version is called "Decisions of Life", so just make sure that isn't showing on the Intro screen.

Not that there's any real sex scenes with incest at the moment.

Reactions: Jude6 and hydraki46
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes