DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
2 part for me ended without Amber. how to trigger it?
The chicken pool fight had to happen for the new amber event to trigger, you get the pool fight by refusing Aiden from the beginning and sending Dylan to boarding school (or you can just unlock it in the gallery if you are lazy)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Question so if this upcoming update is focusing on the 2nd side job what happens if you haven't selected that path? As I have gone the nursing home route.
Then like me the update is unlikely to even be worth downloading. To my knowledge the last update had absolutely no content for my playthrough, and the update before that had only one render.

It very well could just be the teaser render with the caption "With the free time Sophia had, she went out for a coffee", and that's it.

• Sad
Reactions: Jude6

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Then like me the update is unlikely to even be worth downloading. To my knowledge the last update had absolutely no content for my playthrough, and the update before that had only one render.

It very well could just be the teaser render with the caption "With the free time Sophia had, she went out for a coffee", and that's it.
You forgot 1 other render that I know that we will all see on any route and that’s below 06B26954-0AF2-4420-A385-3A841D280428.jpeg

Reactions: t3alqdansam

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
How long was it between the last update and this one? I’m just trying to calculate roughly how long it’s going to be until the Sam update.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Big difference between 11:59 and 23:59. But since 1 is still considered morning I will go with the latter. But as someone mentioned, which time zone? It's already the 25th in New Zealand so he is late. But has almost 20 hours to go for Hawaii.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes