Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

It's just funny that I release it even 1 day earlier than announced and still some people find reasons to nag. And no it will be way earlier than 11:59 Mike, so you can sleep well

Well, idk now... :ROFLMAO:
Did he actually say this?

If so, then this is perfect timing right when my question is asked about it actually releasing when he hits the four 100 percents.

Why is he trying to “make a point” about people being mad, when they complain that he hasn’t released something that he states is 100% completed? It makes no sense.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

If so, then this is perfect timing right when my question is asked about it actually releasing when he hits the four 100 percents.

Why is he trying to “make a point” about people being mad, when they complain that he hasn’t released something that he states is 100% completed? It makes no sense.
Okay, this is something of common sense right here. We know after 100% the testing, gallery etc stuff is still to be done. Which generally takes him a day or two. It is something that is common knowledge and happens in every single update.

So why would you assume that since all are at 100% the update should be out that very day. The 4 things that the counter represents are at 100%, not the final update. If he makes a 5th counter and includes testing, gallery work etc to it and then makes it a 100 at the time of release will it make it any difference. It is just 1 day generally.

It makes absolutely no difference if he stops the counter at 95 and then makes it 100 at the release. It will still take the same amount of time. It is just the impatience after seeing 100% that arises in some people which makes it difficult for them, otherwise it is a well known fact to wait a day or two for the actual update to release.

Last edited:

Juidas

May 14, 2019

So when it gets 4x100% it goes for Beta testing and then any errors encountered have to be sorted, once that is done then it is released to Patreon's. That normally all happens within a couple of days.

Reactions: Jude6 and Bane71

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Okay, this is something of common sense right here. We know after 100% the testing, gallery etc stuff is still to be done. Which generally takes him a day or two. It is something that is common knowledge and happens in every single update.

So why would you assume that since all are at 100% the update should be out that very day. The 4 things that the counter represents are at 100%, not the final update. If he makes a 5th counter and includes testing, gallery work etc to it and then makes it a 100 at the time of release will it make it any difference. It is just 1 day generally.

It makes absolutely no difference if he stops the counter at 95 and then makes it 100 at the release. It will still take the same amount of time. It is just impatience after seeing 100% in some people, otherwise it is a well known fact to wait a day or two for the actual update to release.
That’s ridiculous and reckless of him to do that.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Question so if this upcoming update is focusing on the 2nd side job what happens if you haven't selected that path? As I have gone the nursing home route.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes