crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
he needs to make 2 versions of the game. AWAM and DOL
Is DOL the non-incest version? I’m going to have to track that down. I’m one of those weirdos who has no issues with loli or shota, but for whatever reason, my brain draws the line at incest.

Also, what’s that stand for? I’m assuming “(something) of Life”.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Is DOL the non-incest version? I’m going to have to track that down. I’m one of those weirdos who has no issues with loli or shota, but for whatever reason, my brain draws the line at incest.

Decisions

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

In DOL there is not only the incest removed but also shota, and blackmail I believe (all the problematic stuff to patreon). Also Dylan is a muscular 20yo guy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In DOL there is not only the incest removed but also shota, and blackmail I believe (all the problematic stuff to patreon). Also Dylan is a muscular 20yo guy
Last I checked Aiden's tasks (so the blackmail) was in DoL, but this was around the time of task #2, so that might have changed by now. And you could still do the Bennett events.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes