Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
v0.150 - 20 Nov
v0.160 - 13 Apr
v0.161 - 24 May
v0.165 - 11 July
v0.170 - 23 or 24 August ( estimated)

v0.161 was the same date as this release more or less.
Can you remind how far through the day that V0.170 takes us?

I would hate to think how many months per average Playable Day we are up to now.
12 months for each Playable Day feels long behind in the rear view mirror.....

I guess to be positive - yay - new update soon.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

I would hate to think how many months per average Playable Day we are up to now.

It is the last event at noon. Next is Sam (afternoon)

Reactions: Sabertooth__

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
It is the last event at noon. Next is Sam (afternoon)
I’m really hoping they aren’t going to have it just be Sophia chiding Sam for being so forward in the hot tub. It better at least be her acknowledging that despite being a little buzzed that, yeah, she felt a little something too. Much as I wish that L&P would just get a move on already, even I acknowledge that it would be a little forced if they just dropped trou, and started humping out of nowhere in the next update.

The Sam subplot is the only thing keeping me checking in on this thread every month or two. To the point where I started making my own adult comic with a MC named Sam. The irony is that it will probably all be finished by the time AWAM gets its first sex scene. I guess if nothing else, I can thank L&P for inspiring me to start making my own stuff.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
When you say 24th would that be midnight Germany time ?
Best to assume so, give or take a couple of hours.

BUT that is when L&P will first send email to Patreons. Then we have wait until one or more Patreons has the time / incliniation to share and THEN for someone to upload to F95.

So on the safe side, assume that we pirates will have something to enjoy by the weekend, if not earlier. But DONT count the hours / minutes until it is here..... It will feel like even longer.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

I guess sept0342 already answered it. With this event it is still noon. 6 more events after this update. Easily another 9 months more for the PD to finish at his current pace.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

We started month 10 since the end of PD12.
After 0.170 we will be waiting for at least 6 more updates for PD13.
So we are not even close to 12 montsh for Playable Day.

Reactions: Bane71

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Can’t we just have it where when we see the four 100 percents it’s officially released on patreon?

Seems odd to have a completion guide that doesn’t have anything actually release the moment we get to 100%

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Can’t we just have it where when we see the four 100 percents it’s officially released on patreon?

Seems odd to have a completion guide that doesn’t have anything actually release the moment we get to 100%

I dont quite understand it either he should put up 99% and 1% for testing then when 100% in all he puts it out for patreom

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes