Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Couldn't agree more.

I have already in my hands the Sophia/Dylan update version, and boy oh boy, a total disappointment as well.
This update ends without anything special, next update please
You guys are far too behind, i have already played the ending of the game. And it's nothing special, very boring and illogical ending. So an advice, don't waste any further time with this game you'll be disappointed.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
The first one showing Sophia relaxing at a cafe is most probably a filler for the nursing job route as Sophia won't be doing anything in that case.
1661240360736.png

Still there were some questions raised, especially regarding the curious hat and the dress.
Maybe this can dispel some doubts about the curious hat chosen by Sophia for her relaxing afternoon in the next update....
Do you remember Day 1?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Um No, It will be another shitty update! I am surprised that there are still people who are willing to believe that this game will get to next level or it will get better. About the release, the game will be released 100% sure tomorrow for his high level subscribers, as we already see last update, those subscribers are not willing to share the update here, or may be those subscribers are just less than before so now the chance to get the game on the exact release day is impossible. But Keep believe in miracles :) The monkeys are with you!

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Um No, It will be another shitty update! I am surprised that there are still people who are willing to believe that this game will get to next level or it will get better. About the release, the game will be released 100% sure tomorrow for his high level subscribers, as we already see last update, those subscribers are not willing to share the update here, or may be those subscribers are just less than before so now the chance to get the game on the exact release day is impossible. But Keep believe in miracles :) The monkeys are with you!
hey u not suppost to say it out loud....

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes