Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
don't get excited yet boii, you can only get this game once you're on legend tier patron from patreon / subscribe star
and maybe you can get it a week or 3 days later after the release if the updates got leaked maybe from $10 tier

E = mc^2

Aug 14, 2018
don't get excited yet boii, you can only get this game once you're on legend tier patron from patreon / subscribe star
and maybe you can get it a week or 3 days later after the release if the updates got leaked maybe from $10 tier
Content here gets leaked before the release you still don't know power of f95zone hero is on the way

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021
So out of curiosity... each of these monthly updates add how much gameplay time approx? (assuming the player reads at a normal speed) I really like these slow build stories... But I don't like slow releases :p With the amount of activity in this thread and comments about how it will never be finished... I have to assume that no amount of money will make this game get produced any faster and this has wondering if its even worth downloading the updates as soon as they release instead of just waiting a year to see if the game is any closer to completed.

Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes