U

User_215882

Point is people need to calm down. The dev will release the update when its done. Till then you can either wait like everyone else or do something else besides complain that he hasn't released the game yet. Just chill folks.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
But @wewlad is right. The wife loves the husband and the husband as far as we know loves the wife.
This isn't the father of Dual Family.
They moved into their new house and she sleeps in erotic clothes next to him.

And he doesn't even cup a feel? Get a boner? Anything?
That's not how the male body and relationships work.

Is this game just destined to become another bimbo corruption game where she first sleeps with the neighbours son and then finally her own son after which the entire male cast except her husband follows?
God I hope not. I genuinely don't hope that.

It's a tool that can be used to create a feeling of sexual frustration in the lead female character and explain her desire to look for something she's not receiving from her husband.
I've got a crazy idea. What if she looks for the answer in her marriage? Perhaps involve another woman or at most another couple?
If this game wants to be somewhat realistic then it has to do this. Because that's how it usually plays out.

This doesn't mean that a drunk ONS couldn't be possible btw.

Reactions: wewlad

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
Man, can we just take a moment to appreciate that this is the highest amount of debate any .01 version of a game has EVER created. Man @lustandpassion you're really doing something great here. Your writing and drawings are so good people have already become emotionally invested in them. Keep doing what you're doing man, keep on working hard on it. I have no doubt this is going to be one of the biggest games that this site has ever seen. Don't let the haters get to you. They have plenty of other fap material to choose from if they want a quick fix. Take your time and make sure each update comes out well.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
They most definitely did not after their first fucking demo build.
It definitely did and even the developer acknowledged this. Go look at his very first comments in this thread. He was absolutely enraged over the support differential between his game and games like DmD.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The wife loves the husband and the husband as far as we know loves the wife.
This isn't the father of Dual Family.
Is this game just destined to become another bimbo corruption game where she first sleeps with the neighbours son and then finally her own son after which the entire male cast except her husband follows?
I've got a crazy idea. What if she looks for the answer in her marriage? Perhaps involve another woman or at most another couple?
If this game wants to be somewhat realistic then it has to do this. Because that's how it usually plays out.
Come on, it's just two days. It's not like they are not having sex for two months. You think couples who are together for two decades have sex every night?

About your fear of the game becoming "fuck all except the husband", the relationship system and the choices so far seems to show that you can influence what partners she has. If the husband is what you're interested in, make the Good Wife choices and there will probably be a payoff at some point.

Reactions: User_166761

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Come on, it's just two days. It's not like they are not having sex for two months. You think couples who are together for two decades have sex every night?

About your fear of the game becoming "fuck all except the husband", the relationship system and the choices so far seems to show that you can influence what partners she has. If the husband is what you're interested in, make the Good Wife choices and there will probably be a payoff at some point.
It's not two days though, have you even played the original demo?

It spans 3 days, this game will be day 4.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I hope the Dev can add more days per update, like this new update that is coming to add like Day 4 and 5 itd itd

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I have been married for more than 26 years :cool: and believe me it happens that you have no sex for more than three months. Three days without sex is almost normal.

Unfortunately. :':)':)'( ;)
The difference being that most couples don't look like that...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Look like what? Go outside and you'll see lot of women better looking than this one. Husband is not even worth mentioning. Average or slightly bellow average.

Reactions: KiGa and kupic
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes