DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
I have finished the 0.170v update. my thoughts on 0.170v. I am a fan of Sam. In fact, I don't like the shota and blackmail thing in a game with such a good story based on a novel. Sophia and pigmy/ Dylan compared the storyline to Shota kids, Sophia and shota kids storyline is very erotic and the story is well written by L&P. Mainly shota route has progressed very fast with Sophia.

I didn't like this stuff but I really enjoyed the stuff the shota kids progressed faster than that little shitt/Frodo/Dylan. I'd like to see Pigmy/Dylan fall behind everyone without making any progress with Sophia. Dylan is not a worthy character to compete with Sam in the story. I don't like that little shitt Dylan character. He is the dangerous man in the Parker's family.

The Shota children's make great progress with Sophia in just the 3rd meeting.
First handjob:LOL:
View attachment 2017865 View attachment 2017866
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 19, 2021
I have finished the 0.170v update. my thoughts on 0.170v. I am a fan of Sam. In fact, I don't like the shota and blackmail thing in a game with such a good story based on a novel. Sophia and pigmy/ Dylan compared the storyline to Shota kids, Sophia and shota kids storyline is very erotic and the story is well written by L&P. Mainly shota route has progressed very fast with Sophia.

I didn't like this stuff but I really enjoyed the stuff the shota kids progressed faster than that little shitt/Frodo/Dylan. I'd like to see Pigmy/Dylan fall behind everyone without making any progress with Sophia. Dylan is not a worthy character to compete with Sam in the story. I don't like that little shitt Dylan character. He is the dangerous man in the Parker's family.

Screenshot_20220901-092845.jpg Screenshot_20220901-092933.jpg
View attachment 2018166 View attachment 2018167 View attachment 2018168
View attachment 2018105 View attachment 2018106 View attachment 2018107 View attachment 2018108 View attachment 2018109 View attachment 2018113 View attachment 2018116 View attachment 2018120 View attachment 2018121 View attachment 2018122 View attachment 2018124 View attachment 2018126 View attachment 2018128 View attachment 2018136 View attachment 2018137

Hottest Scenes looser/ Pigmy Dylan Has Achieved with Sophia in 12 PDs. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::LUL::FacePalm:

View attachment 2018139 View attachment 2018146 View attachment 2018148 View attachment 2018153 View attachment 2018155 View attachment 2018171 View attachment 2018172
In just three events the kids get more action than any other characters combined throughout the entire game. Also, I don't like that those kids made more progress with Sophia before my boy Sam.:mad::confused::sneaky:

I didn't like that those 3 kids made much progress with Sophia before my boy Sam but I had no problem with any of the characters making progress with Sophia before that looser Dylan. All in all, nothing new stuff for Frodo Dylan should happen with Sophia in his storyline.;):devilish::geek::LOL::ROFLMAO:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
It's all down to personal opinion but this game has far better renders..
Hi, "Heir apparent" has perfect renders but it is a very small abandoned game. You can not compare it with AWAM. L&P is a milker but delivers a product for many years now that you can have it for free. He does not belong to all those scammers who present a game followed by 1-3 updates gradually smaller and with prolonged intervals between them. All these accompanied with excuses and lies and at the end the abandoned tag.

Reactions: minglee123123
Dec 19, 2021
My boy Sam and Sophia event seems to be the last hot and spicy event of the day (of this PD).:love: Looks like there won't be any hot events for the next 1 year after Sam's event.:unsure::cautious:

After Sam's event we can't see Sophia getting any corruptions for the next 1 year. And Sophia seems to miss Sam a lot.:unsure::confused:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
With all the respect Sam looks Asian in that pic.

Jokes aside, I don't want to underestimate L&P, my point is that you don't need to underestimate someone's work, calling it basic, to praise someone else.

Look, talking about posing and lighting, I haven't seen L&P doing some artistic shot like this one

View attachment 2018163

Her silhouette with that lighting and that pose could be perfectly an artistic photo

View attachment 2018170 View attachment 2018201

That frame even reminds me of movies like Sin City, which is full of backlighting and sexy girls.

I know that L&P put a lot of effort in expressions, more than that dev, I give you that.
Firstly L&P has not done a lot of renders under the open night sky. So the comparison is pretty limited. Sophia also doesn't walk around naked in the open so there is no render. So if you want a true fair comparison use the daylight renders here.

Now i have already said that those renders aren't bad but the lighting is way too basic. All these renders that you have been showing only have had one thing look good about them and that is the main model. The model even in this render stands out and does not actually look like it is blended with the surrounding environment. Sophia, or rather all characters on the game actually blend in with the environment. The lighting is very simple here, which is basically just that light near the door, which is so far away yet so strong that it reaches all the way. Also where is the light on the models back coming from to give that effect. The real picture that you posted clearly shows that the body is not illuminated on the side away from the light.

Also the fact that just one light source is so strong that lights up the entire place is quite bizarre. If you look back at the Sam Sophia scene. There are multiple sources of light in the scene and yet when we see far into the background it is dark and looks like a real environment and not blatantly a computer generated one

Regarding regarding posing, i wouldn't mind posting renders from Sophia's class or the gang event. Every character is posed differently. Even when there are more than 10 in a scene.

The lighting effect you showed earlier through the grill. Here's how L&P did it and it looks so much real. The shadow effects in the entire room is so good and feels real. This is kind of background we can call engaging and not as jarring.

There aren't enough renders from the night to show what L&P can do with his art right now. Inside the biker club too however the lighting is complex and looks great. But when it comes to day time. I can say with utmost certainty that L&P's renders actually are on a much higher level. Again don't get me wrong. The other dev is not bad but the difference in level of skill is pretty obvious visually.

Last edited:

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
My boy Sam and Sophia event seems to be the last hot and spicy event of the day (of this PD).:love: Looks like there won't be any hot events for the next 1 year after Sam's event.:unsure::cautious:

After Sam's event we can't see Sophia getting any corruptions for the next 1 year. And Sophia seems to miss Sam a lot.:unsure::confused:
I think Sophia's corruptions will break for the next 1 year and she will catch up again at Ellie and Sam's event on the morning of PD 14.:unsure:

That little shitt pigmy Dylan:mad::poop:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 2017865 View attachment 2017866
View attachment 2018166 View attachment 2018167 View attachment 2018168
View attachment 2018105 View attachment 2018106 View attachment 2018107 View attachment 2018108 View attachment 2018109 View attachment 2018113 View attachment 2018116 View attachment 2018120 View attachment 2018121 View attachment 2018122 View attachment 2018124 View attachment 2018126 View attachment 2018128 View attachment 2018136 View attachment 2018137

Hottest Scenes looser/ Pigmy Dylan Has Achieved with Sophia in 12 PDs. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::LUL::FacePalm:

View attachment 2018139 View attachment 2018146 View attachment 2018148 View attachment 2018153 View attachment 2018155 View attachment 2018171 View attachment 2018172
Using the spoiler tag, buddy, doesn't apply to you?

• Haha
Reactions: Sagf

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
With all the respect Sam looks Asian in that pic.

Jokes aside, I don't want to underestimate L&P, my point is that you don't need to underestimate someone's work, calling it basic, to praise someone else.

Look, talking about posing and lighting, I haven't seen L&P doing some artistic shot like this one

View attachment 2018163

Her silhouette with that lighting and that pose could be perfectly an artistic photo

View attachment 2018170 View attachment 2018201

That frame even reminds me of movies like Sin City, which is full of backlighting and sexy girls.

I know that L&P put a lot of effort in expressions, more than that dev, I give you that.
Firstly L&P has not done a lot of renders under the open night sky. So the comparison is pretty limited. Sophia also doesn't walk around naked in the open so there is no render. So if you want a true fair comparison use the daylight renders here.

Now i have already said that those renders aren't bad but the lighting is way too basic. All these renders that you have been showing only have had one thing look good about them and that is the main model. The model even in this render stands out and does not actually look like it is blended with the surrounding environment. Sophia, or rather all characters on the game actually blend in with the environment. The lighting is very simple here, which is basically just that light near the door, which is so far away yet so strong that it reaches all the way. Also where is the light on the models back coming from to give that effect. The real picture that you posted clearly shows that the body is not illuminated on the side away from the light.

Also the fact that just one light source is so strong that lights up the entire place is quite bizarre. If you look back at the Sam Sophia scene. There are multiple sources of light in the scene and yet when we see far into the background it is dark and looks like a real environment and not blatantly a computer generated one

Regarding regarding posing, i wouldn't mind posting renders from Sophia's class or the gang event. Every character is posed differently. Even when there are more than 10 in a scene.

The lighting effect you showed earlier through the grill. Here's how L&P did it and it looks so much real. The shadow effects in the entire room is so good and feels real. This is kind of background we can call engaging and not as jarring.

There aren't enough renders from the night to show what L&P can do with his art right now. Inside the biker club too however the lighting is complex and looks great. But when it comes to day time. I can say with utmost certainty that L&P's renders actually are on a much higher level. Again don't get me wrong. The other dev is not bad but the difference in level of skill is pretty obvious visually.
it is very interesting to read your posts. I agree with both of you (personally I like AWAM).
you both judge from a technical point of view - do not forget - the main thing is the client. if the game is abandoned, it is most likely not a very good game. therefore, at the moment AWAM turns out to be the best game and the developer is better.
P.S. hiring a person who created a not-quite-successful game is not too good.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, why doesn't anyone make a persian translation for these games?
Because that would require someone with a high command of both Persian and English, and an interest in this game. That just hasn't happened that we're aware of. It probably wouldn't be difficult, but I don't know enough about Persian orthography.

I did help someone start a translation in Hindi using that alphabet, but since I don't speak it, I couldn't do the translation.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes