Dec 19, 2021
Sophia always looks gorgeous and sexy at my boy Sam events.:love: Sophia looks so beautiful and sexy in that render very good work Lust&Passion L&P. :love:(y)

my boy Sam your dream girl is coming to your room looking for you to relive what happened in the hot tub last night, Enjoy my boy. Satisfy Sophia by giving her the pleasure she wants so badly that she forgets both that losers Dylan and Liam.:D:devilish: And my boy Sam make Sophia your girlfriend.:love:

1662598991510.png

Go my boy Sam:love:(y)

Last edited:

Mosc

Mar 18, 2019

Back home, Sophia notices Sam in his room and thinks about going over and talking to him about what happened last night.

There will be some more teasers for this event coming this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what happened last night?

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
maybe Amber isn't home...
she comes over wearing this skin tight joga outfit but withouth the bra and she lets him suck on her boob cos he tried it already but that damn fabric :mad:
then he will get hard, Sophia will see that and tell him to take it out, and then...:sneaky:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This is not Sam's room, this is Sophia's bedroom, you can see in these two similar photos. It can be seen that Sophia is worried, depressed because she has a difficult emotional conversation with Sam

Reactions: hzjujk

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
Sophia always looks gorgeous and sexy at my boy Sam events.:love: Sophia looks so beautiful and sexy in that render very good work Lust&Passion L&P. :love:(y)

my boy Sam your dream girl is coming to your room looking for you to relive what happened in the hot tub last night, Enjoy my boy. Satisfy Sophia by giving her the pleasure she wants so badly that she forgets both that losers Dylan and Liam.:D:devilish: And my boy Sam make Sophia your girlfriend.:love:

View attachment 2031658

don't take it seriously probably this is another blue ball event, this time sophia will allow sam to grope her bare breast

Dec 19, 2021
When Sam and sophia are having romance in sam's room, it would be nice to have Frodo Dylan as a watchman to stand by the door of the Sam's room and wait for no one to enter the room.:unsure:;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL:
Yes, Frodo, pygmy Dylan was perfectly suited for that watchman job.:PogChamp::ROFLMAO:

In the future, Sophia may give Dylan the job of waiting for my boy Sam or Sophia standing at the bedroom door, who knows.;):LOL:

Sophia :- sweety, honey Dylan me and sam have to discuss something in private in the room so will you stand by the door and signal us if your loser dad Liam or anyone else comes.

I'll give you a small reward after that.

Dylan :- wow super mom , what reward will you give me?

Sophia :- This time I give you a chance to touch my different kind of fabric and give you a small kiss on the cheek along with it.

Dylan :- okay I look forward to that moment Mom! Love you !

Sophia :- hmm love you loser ! ;)

Dylan:- what ? Mom..

Sophia :- Nothing sweetie, I said I love you so much!

Dylan:- i love you too mom..

Poor Frodo Dylan:LOL::ROFLMAO:;):LUL:

Jan 20, 2022

View attachment 2031658

Nothing will happen unless Sam's room is a wine cellar:HideThePain:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Sophia is not going to want to have this conversation with Amber around, or Neal for that matter. Now if Neal is at work and she spots Amber and Julia going out shopping... Sophia will be a 'Go' for mission Sam. Her comfort level (no one else to disturb them) will definitely help make the conversation easier and that same comfort level will give Sam an opportunity to try to spin last night in his favor and seek forgiveness from Sophia.

I could see him telling Sophia he got lost in the moment - like she was his real girlfriend, and he just could not help himself. He'll tell her how he tossed and turned all night dreaming about her, and he is so sorry for screwing things up. Sophia will hold Sam and comfort him, then last night's sense of abandon will return, and things will heat up again.

I think Sophia's internal monologue ahead of the Sam visit (was it wrong or did they both just get carried away and it can't happen again) along with her internal monologue following the Sam visit (I'm glad I shut Sam down or I don't know what it is about Sam, but it is hard to maintain control around him when we are alone) will make for an interesting boost for future activities. Does she actually justify, in her mind, that while she and Sam should not have gone so far, it was not That Bad, and he really is just a sweet boy without a lot of girlfriend experience? We'll have to wait and see.

Dec 19, 2021
Am still hoping for more pygmy, er umm, Dylan/Ellie content eventually. I think I remember more is planned later, but I wonder how far it will go.
Am still hoping for more pygmy, er umm, Dylan/Ellie content eventually. I think I remember more is planned later, but I wonder how far it will go.
If you have high expectations that something hot or interesting will happen at Frodo Dylan events or how much pygmy, loser Dylan will progress this time, you will surely be very disappointed during that event. So I think it is better not to have any expectations about his events.:WeSmart:(y)

I am telling you for your peace of mind. maybe Dylan will touch a variety of Sophia and Ellie fabrics at Sophia and Ellie events this time and give him a little kiss on the cheek or his lips with it. And Ellie showing her boobs to Dylan, groping, massage. You will be able to see what I mentioned above in this evening's Frodo Dylan events.:WeSmart:;)(y)

So don't expect anything hot to happen at a Dylan event. So, Join my boy sam team. My boy Sam events will never let you down like that little pygmy Dylan milking events. :love:

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
If you have high expectations that something hot or interesting will happen at Frodo Dylan events or how much pygmy, loser Dylan will progress this time, you will surely be very disappointed during that event. So I think it is better not to have any expectations about his events.:WeSmart:(y)

I am telling you for your peace of mind. maybe Dylan will touch a variety of Sophia and Ellie clothes at Sophia and Ellie events this time and give him a little kiss on the cheek or his lips with it. And Ellie showing her boobs to Dylan, groping, massage. You will be able to see what I mentioned above in this evening's Frodo Dylan events.:WeSmart:;)(y)

So don't expect anything hot to happen at a Dylan event. So, Join my boy sam team. My boy Sam events will never let you down like that little pygmy Dylan milking events. :love:
Tell me something man, what if L&P himself admits that the evening Dylan Sophia event is going to be hotter than Sam Sophia's next event which is supposedly even hotter than the Sam Sophia Jaccuzi scene. Would you still be in denial or will you accept it and finally settle down. Just curious. To me it seems like nothing will derail your fantasies,not even L&P himself.

Dec 19, 2021
Tell me something man, what if L&P himself admits that the evening Dylan Sophia event is going to be hotter than Sam Sophia's next event which is supposedly even hotter than the Sam Sophia Jaccuzi scene. Would you still be in denial or will you accept it and finally settle down. Just curious. To me it seems like nothing will derail your fantasies,not even L&P himself.
Friend, Based on Dylan's current progress and how much Sophia and Dylan's relationship has grown, I'm already guessing what will happen during the evening's Sophia and Dylan or Ellie events.

Sam and Dylan's current level progress cannot be compared. Because Sam and Sophia's relationship has grown so much and already both of them have gone too far. Also, Sophia is already very attracted to Sam. But Sophia and Dylan's relationship is still in the initial stages and their relationship hasn't really seen any development properly. And Dylan saw a small development between Sophia and Dylan at the jogging event. Apart from that, not much has changed in their relationship.

Definitely, Frodo Dylan can't cover Sam's current progress during the Sophia and Dylan Part 1 and 2 events of the evening. Also, I doubt if most of what I already mentioned in my previous post will happen during the evening Dylan events or not.:unsure:;)

To appease Frodo Dylan fans, L&P gave Sophia and Dylan 3 events the next day at PD 14. :WeSmart: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::LUL::LUL::KEK:

Poor Frodo:cry::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Friend, Based on Dylan's current progress and how much Sophia and Dylan's relationship has grown, I'm already guessing what will happen during the evening's Sophia and Dylan or Ellie events.

Sam and Dylan's current level progress cannot be compared. Because Sam and Sophia's relationship has grown so much and already both of them have gone too far. Also, Sophia is already very attracted to Sam. But Sophia and Dylan's relationship is still in the initial stages and their relationship hasn't really seen any development properly. And Dylan saw a small development between Sophia and Dylan at the jogging event. Apart from that, not much has changed in their relationship.

Definitely, Frodo Dylan can't cover Sam's current progress during the Sophia and Dylan Part 1 and 2 events of the evening. Also, I doubt if most of what I already mentioned in my previous post will happen during the evening Dylan events or not.:unsure:;)

To appease Frodo Dylan fans, L&P gave Sophia and Dylan 3 events the next day at PD 14. :WeSmart: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::LUL::LUL::KEK:

Poor Frodo:cry::ROFLMAO:
I totally agree with you, if sam makes further progress in this event, dylan will definitely not be able to cover sam's progress in the evening events. Maybe Dylan will take the next 5 to 6 events to cover Sam's current progress.:LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:(y)

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Yes, Frodo, pygmy Dylan was perfectly suited for that watchman job.:PogChamp::ROFLMAO:

In the future, Sophia may give Dylan the job of waiting for my boy Sam or Sophia standing at the bedroom door, who knows.;):LOL:

Sophia :- sweety, honey Dylan me and sam have to discuss something in private in the room so will you stand by the door and signal us if your loser dad Liam or anyone else comes.

I'll give you a small reward after that.

Dylan :- wow super mom , what reward will you give me?

Sophia :- This time I give you a chance to touch my different kind of fabric and give you a small kiss on the cheek along with it.

Dylan :- okay I look forward to that moment Mom! Love you !

Sophia :- hmm love you loser ! ;)

Dylan:- what ? Mom..

Sophia :- Nothing sweetie, I said I love you so much!

Dylan:- i love you too mom..

Poor Frodo Dylan:LOL::ROFLMAO:;):LUL:
If the fictional scene you wrote is included in a future PD on l&p Awam, I'd like to see what the reaction of pygmy Dylan fans is after that update.:unsure::D:love::ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes