Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
people, I didn’t understand something .. if I walk through the game without vypalnenie task eidna and without relationship with the maid, then I won’t be able to start part 2 of the game, right? Prosda I just played right now and I didn’t poyivlalos the synvol will save the final one by this, it won’t come out, they will start part 2 .. the problem is in this right?
блин, чувак, пиши грамотно в переводчике. По теме, у тебя не полная версия 1й части, поэтому не появляется опция финального сохранения

damn, dude, write correctly in the translator. By the way, you don't have the full version of the 1st part, so the final save option doesn't appear

Reactions: Bane71

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, bring out her true personality. Wtf!
Sophia always wanted to be humiliated, harassed, blackmailed, groped by strangers. She's totally into it! Finally she knows! This must finally come out. What a bullshit.
What are you talking about? "Unnecessary humiliations"? Idk. Anyway, it´s a misinterpretation of the Aiden Path as seen by me. You believe that there she can finally show her true face, which she has kept hidden until now. This is not true. Since Aiden is giving her time to "get used to" the tasks, she is doing them. Just because. Step by step Aiden leads her to where he wants her to be. And finally, she goes along the way, unstoppable. Because with each new task she is only a small step away from the last task. So she can always say to herself that it's not so bad. All fine. I can do it. But that she dreamed of these "tasks" from the beginning is wrong.
There's a big difference between claiming that Aiden's tasks are meant to awaken a dormant side of Sophia's personality (what I wrote) and claiming that Sophia dreamed of being subjected to such tasks from the beginning (what you apparently understood).
What I wrote may sound like bullshit to you, but please don't change the game and don't exaggerate my opinion to the point of returning it to me so misinterpreted that it seems ridiculous.
I understood "your points" about Sophia's character on Aiden's path and hope in the future to have time to better explain my opinion about it. I'm sure that between now and when the next update regarding Aiden's path is released (Day 22? in a couple of years?) we'll have the chance to discuss it again on the pages of this thread. However, since I’m currently more interested in writing and reading about other matters concerning this game, I'm asking if it's possible for you to postpone this discussion until when this subject is more topical (assuming it continues to interest you then). If so, be prepared to read a literal wall of text. Ciao.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Friend, Based on Dylan's current progress and how much Sophia and Dylan's relationship has grown, I'm already guessing what will happen during the evening's Sophia and Dylan or Ellie events.

Sam and Dylan's current level progress cannot be compared. Because Sam and Sophia's relationship has grown so much and already both of them have gone too far. Also, Sophia is already very attracted to Sam. But Sophia and Dylan's relationship is still in the initial stages and their relationship hasn't really seen any development properly. And Dylan saw a small development between Sophia and Dylan at the jogging event. Apart from that, not much has changed in their relationship.

Definitely, Frodo Dylan can't cover Sam's current progress during the Sophia and Dylan Part 1 and 2 events of the evening. Also, I doubt if most of what I already mentioned in my previous post will happen during the evening Dylan events or not.:unsure:;)

To appease Frodo Dylan fans, L&P gave Sophia and Dylan 3 events the next day at PD 14. :WeSmart: :LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::LUL::LUL::KEK:

Poor Frodo:cry::ROFLMAO:
See, i am definitely not going to use your judgement when it comes to development on Dylan Sophia route. The last two Dylan events on Day 18 and 19 have been only about building up and development of a more intimate relationship between Dylan And Sophia.
Be it dressing up together allowing a more intimate relationship or Dylan preparing breakfast for his mom in bed or a progression in Sophia's feelings for Dylan in the Jogging event. There has only been buildup on Dylan's route from after the bikini show for a big scene to happen in this route.

The same was the case for Sam. Sam has no events showing any huge progression before the Jaccuzi scene. The only thing he was able to achieve was seeing her areolas in Day 16 that too with Alcohol. So Sam's entire route from the beginning till now is only a build up with nothing big happening until the Jaccuzi scene.

A thing you can't ignore is that Dylan was leading the hetero route until the end of Day 18 for the entire game. Day 19 he falls back with a relationship development based event, only for Day 20 to have 2 events back to back ( just like Sam got last day ). Also Last time Dylan got events back to back was During Day 17 which had the massage in the bathtub, shopping mall breasts show and the bikini show. He once again has them on Day 20 and also on Day 21.

But keeping all this talk aside, My question to you was that will you still believe in your fantasy that Dylan's event will have nothing hot and Sam's route will always be ahead even if L&P told you that the evening Dylan event surpasses all events of Sam's route.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I never really cared to block or ignore (I like taking in all sides of an argument) but damn there is a limit where people or a person gets too goofy and/or over the top and it gets cringy but also repetitive to read what they have to say (which usually adds nothing to the conversation).

And yes, this is coming from the guy that pretends to be part of a church.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
ok hear me out guys

He said we will see the first hetro sex with a major character in 4 days. BUT these two museum guys are not major characters they are one shots and there will be alkohol involved including Patricia without Ellie being there. So mayyybe

*Copium*

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone know what's going on with this mod (Wife and Mother [v0.165] [Lust & Passion] - follardoMODV3)? how it works? And what changes does it include?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Back home, Sophia notices Sam in his room and thinks about last night she only let him suck nipples through his bathing suit. She felt sorry for him, so today she will show him nipples and vaginas without underwear and have a intercourse of making children with him .
Well, it's not that stage, buddy. Sophia is likely to have sexual intercourse towards the end of the game, which does not rule out the sexual stuff in the main plot, so we'll see her tits again. We will get more erotic content in the side stories.

Reactions: Kirill86 and Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
See, i am definitely not going to use your judgement when it comes to development on Dylan Sophia route. The last two Dylan events on Day 18 and 19 have been only about building up and development of a more intimate relationship between Dylan And Sophia.
Be it dressing up together allowing a more intimate relationship or Dylan preparing breakfast for his mom in bed or a progression in Sophia's feelings for Dylan in the Jogging event. There has only been buildup on Dylan's route from after the bikini show for a big scene to happen in this route.

The same was the case for Sam. Sam has no events showing any huge progression before the Jaccuzi scene. The only thing he was able to achieve was seeing her areolas in Day 16 that too with Alcohol. So Sam's entire route from the beginning till now is only a build up with nothing big happening until the Jaccuzi scene.

A thing you can't ignore is that Dylan was leading the hetero route until the end of Day 18 for the entire game. Day 19 he falls back with a relationship development based event, only for Day 20 to have 2 events back to back ( just like Sam got last day ). Also Last time Dylan got events back to back was During Day 17 which had the massage in the bathtub, shopping mall breasts show and the bikini show. He once again has them on Day 20 and also on Day 21.

But keeping all this talk aside, My question to you was that will you still believe in your fantasy that Dylan's event will have nothing hot and Sam's route will always be ahead even if L&P told you that the evening Dylan event surpasses all events of Sam's route.
It looks like my assumption that Sophia would not rush to Sam with flying colors was correct. It's no surprise that she wants to talk to Sam. She wants to bring this relationship back to normal. She's troubled by the events and her own behavior the day before in the hot tub, and I think Sophia considers her behavior unforgivable.
Sam is going to have to work hard to convince Sophia to allow the relationship to progress. But since we already know this event is going to be "hot", Sam will be able to pull it off. I'm not making any predictions about how L&P will shape the dialogue, but the silver-tongued Sam will surely talk Sophia's brains out. But actually he should have no chance without alcohol.
I also have to agree with Sam's fans, this event will catapult Sam way ahead of Dylan in Sophia's favor. If Sophia gives herself to Sam again, becomes sexually active with him, that is not possible without Sophia having to admit to herself that she wants to (unless she is massively under the influence of alcohol). She must admit to herself that she is deliberately deceiving her husband, Liam. The game with her dreams now becomes an affair with intent. And so Sam is far ahead of Dylan in the race for this woman.
But this race doesn't really matter. Because when she meets Dylan afterwards, and spends the rest of the afternoon with him, it will be as if the meeting with Sam never happened (L&P will keep the routes nice and separate.).
I don't dare predict how the whole thing will play out, nor how far the sexual acts with Sam will go. But I do make one prediction: the events will not reconcile the Sam fans and the Sam opponents, but will further tear open the rifts.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It looks like my assumption that Sophia would not rush to Sam with flying colors was correct. It's no surprise that she wants to talk to Sam. She wants to bring this relationship back to normal. She's troubled by the events and her own behavior the day before in the hot tub, and I think Sophia considers her behavior unforgivable.
Sam is going to have to work hard to convince Sophia to allow the relationship to progress. But since we already know this event is going to be "hot", Sam will be able to pull it off. I'm not making any predictions about how L&P will shape the dialogue, but the silver-tongued Sam will surely talk Sophia's brains out. But actually he should have no chance without alcohol.
I also have to agree with Sam's fans, this event will catapult Sam way ahead of Dylan in Sophia's favor. If Sophia gives herself to Sam again, becomes sexually active with him, that is not possible without Sophia having to admit to herself that she wants to (unless she is massively under the influence of alcohol). She must admit to herself that she is deliberately deceiving her husband, Liam. The game with her dreams now becomes an affair with intent. And so Sam is far ahead of Dylan in the race for this woman.
But this race doesn't really matter. Because when she meets Dylan afterwards, and spends the rest of the afternoon with him, it will be as if the meeting with Sam never happened (L&P will keep the routes nice and separate.).
I don't dare predict how the whole thing will play out, nor how far the sexual acts with Sam will go. But I do make one prediction: the events will not reconcile the Sam fans and the Sam opponents, but will further tear open the rifts.
:ROFLMAO:We'll probably see Sophia's tits again and maybe Sam touching them. End of the event

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Well, it's not that stage, buddy. Sophia is likely to have sexual intercourse towards the end of the game, which does not rule out the sexual stuff in the main plot, so we'll see her tits again. We will get more erotic content in the side stories.
We are very close. He said the next 4 game days so yes it will happen"soon" in terms of timeline

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the only way for anything to happen is for Sam to lure Sophia to the treehouse somehow.
perhaps he tells him that he has something to show her or something similar; at that point Sophia will have the option to choose yes / no.
When she enters the tree house Sam will have her find a bottle of very fine red wine.
Sophia is surprised and flattered because it is a very expensive bottle, Sam used the savings nuns because Sophia is very beautiful etc.
only then can something happen.
this is my theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
There is another way. If Sophia can see Sam in his room from her room. That means Sam can probably see Sophia in her room from his. So, when Sophia decided to come over, Sam will see it coming....

Quickly, he runs downstairs to get some wine. Then he gets his guitar and lays on his bed. Wine in one hand, guitar in the other. As Sophia opens his door, she can't believe what she sees. But she can't help herself. So she walks over and lays on the bed. After she takes one sip of wine.... we all know what happens next....

His mom shows up and Sophia has to jump out of the window. Sophia isn't due a sex scene for another 4-5 years

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes