naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I think Dylan is still ahead of Sam in the 'Bang someone's Mom' contest.

The Dylan/Amber scene in the kitchen then at the dining room table for lunch was Very hot!

Dylan got far more than an Amber tit flash.

In the kitchen, he got to check out the quality of the fabric of her top, then the quality of what it was covering.

In the dining room, Dylan got an Aggressive Amber giving him a handjob while he fingerbanged her - no alcohol needed.

Dylan for the Win!

It's Hammertime!

View attachment 2032753
there's difference... amber practically threw herself to dylan.. may be she is that horny or something, and it could be anybody rather than Dylan... so Dylan has zero credit here
on the other hand Sam has to seduce Sophia more and more to build up that romantic relationship, and he manages to kiss Sophia.. thats a win for sure

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zacko man and Sagf

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Next animation/update is just going to be Sam strumming his guitar, alone in his room, while Sophia watches from her bedroom, isn't it?
Once Sophia sees how agile and adept his fingers are on the strings, she will be unable to resist her fantasy of those very same fingers playing her body just as beautifully to create her own sensual moan music, and she will not walk, but run to his bedroom.

Reactions: oldshoe

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
there's difference... amber practically threw herself to dylan.. may be she is that horny or something, and it could be anybody rather than Dylan... so Dylan has zero credit here
on the other hand Sam has to seduce Sophia more and more to build up that romantic relationship, and he manages to kiss Sophia.. thats a win for sure
Well here are the dialogues from the game showing that Amber doesn't just casually let anyone touch her breasts. She has been married for the same length of time as Sophia around 18-19 years and the only people who have touched her breasts since then are Neil and Dylan. Over the course of so many years Amber would have been horny so many times, Neil has been ignoring her and paying less attention for a long while now. Yet she doesn't engage in any sexual activities with anyone. Dylan is the first.

Throughout the scene Amber is the one actively trying to seduce Dylan. So it is basically attraction for Dylan and not that anyone can replace the situation and things will be the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In comparison you mentioned Sophia.

Sophia's breasts have been touched by - Sam, Ellie, Julia, Aiden, 3 Myer boys, Nathalie, Liam, All of Aiden's gang, Zac, Thugs at Metro and by the end of the night also Dylan.

Compared to Amber who only has let her husband and Dylan touch them.

So in the Awam world it is more of a privilege or honour to get to touch Amber's breasts than Sophia's.

Pretty sure there's a quote or two in the Dylan/Amber event that contradicts this.
You're right Bishop.

Last edited:

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi, nice game :)
Is there an option to stop/supress fade to black ? It is a little bit annoying, like multiple "..." in a text.

MobFire

Jan 16, 2022
Hi, my hard drive recently bit the dust and I had to download the Linux version of Part 1 so I could play it again. However, the .sh file will not load. I get a permission denied message. I have changed the file permissions and tried the chmod solution, but nothing is working. Every other Linux game I have is working fine, including AWAM Part 2. Can anyone help, please? (Also, here's a tip for MEGA download limits. When you reach the limit, use a vpn to change your IP address and it should finish the download. It worked for me, I hope it works for you).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well here are the dialogues from the game showing that Amber doesn't just casually let anyone touch her breasts. She has been married for the same length of time as Sophia around 18-19 years and the only people who have touched her breasts since then are Neil and Dylan. Over the course of so many years Amber would have been horny so many times, Neil has been ignoring her and paying less attention for a long while now. Yet she doesn't engage in any sexual activities with anyone. Dylan is the first.

Throughout the scene Amber is the one actively trying to seduce Dylan. So it is basically attraction for Dylan and not that anyone can replace the situation and things will be the same.

Sophia's breasts have been touched by - Sam, Ellie, Julia, Aiden, 3 Myer boys, Nathalie, Liam, All of Aiden's gang, Zac, Thugs at Metro and by the end of the night also Dylan.

So in the Awam world it is more of a privilege or honour to get to touch Amber's breasts than Sophia's.

You're right Bishop.
I don't play the scene, since it's idiotic for Sophia to take the subway when she can take the car after being warned explicitly by Patricia, but I'm fairly sure she didn't let the thugs grope her, she was assaulted.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I don't play the scene, since it's idiotic for Sophia to take the subway when she can take the car after being warned explicitly by Patricia, but I'm fairly sure she didn't let the thugs grope her, she was assaulted.
Well, if she waits until she thinks she has the best chance to escape, she does encourage the thug to grope her other breast to get him to put the knife away...but yeah, she was basically assaulted.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

You're right Bishop.
Shouldn't it be the other way around? Should it be a privilege to touch Sophia's breasts? A It's become so common that whoever wants to touch Sophia's tits is touching them, unless Sophia doesn't mind.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Shouldn't it be the other way around? Should it be a privilege to touch Sophia's breasts? A It's become so common that whoever wants to touch Sophia's tits is touching them, unless Sophia doesn't mind.
Isn't that the point though? A Sophia so demoralised and broken "that everyone gets a turn" means that Dylan has a chance. Why else would a character like Aiden be needed for the Dylan route?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Isn't that the point though? A Sophia so demoralised and broken "that everyone gets a turn" means that Dylan has a chance. Why else would a character like Aiden be needed for the Dylan route?
Somehow I don't see it's broken. You don't see it in her everyday clothes. Maybe in the middle. But I don't show too much emotion, I have never seen Sophia cry in this game. I would like to see her tears, it would add more emotions ..

Reactions: hydraki46

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Somehow I don't see it's broken. You don't see it in her everyday clothes. Maybe in the middle. But I don't show too much emotion, I have never seen Sophia cry in this game. I would like to see her tears, it would add more emotions ..
Yet. I'm talking about Sophia after about PD20 or so, when the hetero sex scenes with Sophia are due to start in earnest with actual penetration.

Reactions: Sadowdark

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
we will get 4x100% very quick but that 1 animation tho... that would take 1 more month right? and the animation will be Sophia taking off her shirt and her naked boobs falling out :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes