Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
I think Dylan is still ahead of Sam in the 'Bang someone's Mom' contest.

The Dylan/Amber scene in the kitchen then at the dining room table for lunch was Very hot!

Dylan got far more than an Amber tit flash.

In the kitchen, he got to check out the quality of the fabric of her top, then the quality of what it was covering.

In the dining room, Dylan got an Aggressive Amber giving him a handjob while he fingerbanged her - no alcohol needed.

Dylan for the Win!

It's Hammertime!

View attachment 2032753
lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber :cool:. Ambar is a unpopular character,:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well here are the dialogues from the game showing that Amber doesn't just casually let anyone touch her breasts. She has been married for the same length of time as Sophia around 18-19 years and the only people who have touched her breasts since then are Neil and Dylan. Over the course of so many years Amber would have been horny so many times, Neil has been ignoring her and paying less attention for a long while now. Yet she doesn't engage in any sexual activities with anyone. Dylan is the first.

Throughout the scene Amber is the one actively trying to seduce Dylan. So it is basically attraction for Dylan and not that anyone can replace the situation and things will be the same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In comparison you mentioned Sophia.

Sophia's breasts have been touched by - Sam, Ellie, Julia, Aiden, 3 Myer boys, Nathalie, Liam, All of Aiden's gang, Zac, Thugs at Metro and by the end of the night also Dylan.

Compared to Amber who only has let her husband and Dylan touch them.

So in the Awam world it is more of a privilege or honour to get to touch Amber's breasts than Sophia's.

You're right Bishop.
Dylan and Amber vs. Sam and Sophia are both very different storylines in the game. There is no love or romance between Frodo Dylan and Amber, they only aim for attraction and fulfillment of their desires. That's it! . :ROFLMAO:

But there is pure love and romance between Sam and Sophia. and both of them are very attracted to each other. Also, Sophia imagines sam in place of her husband (Liam). Sophia has already accepted that sam is her partner. :love:The Sam and Sophia storyline is a complete romance.;) But Loser Dylan and Amber's storyline is written in such a way that both of them fulfill their sexual desires.:FacePalm:

As for what happened at the Frodo Dylan and Amber event, Amber was meant to get sexual pleasure from Dylan that she couldn't get from her husband( Neil).

Lust&Passion written the path of love only for a character that is suitable and worthy of its story. That means only for my boy Sam. lucky sam. ;):love:

( there's difference... amber practically threw herself to dylan.. may be she is that horny or something, and it could be anybody rather than Dylan... so Dylan has zero credit here
on the other hand Sam has to seduce Sophia more and more to build up that romantic relationship, and he manages to kiss Sophia.. thats a win for sure ) As naughtynafz said of course sam is the real winner here.

Poor kid pygmy, Frodo Dylan doesn't have any romantic scenes and love routes with Sophia, Ellie and Amber.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LUL::LUL:

Last edited:

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
there's difference... amber practically threw herself to dylan.. may be she is that horny or something, and it could be anybody rather than Dylan... so Dylan has zero credit here
on the other hand Sam has to seduce Sophia more and more to build up that romantic relationship, and he manages to kiss Sophia.. thats a win for sure
I totally agree with you. Yes, Sam is the real winner here.:love:(y)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber :sneaky: Ambar is a unpopular character,:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dylan and Amber vs. Sam and Sophia are both very different storylines in the game. There is no love or romance between Dylan and Amber, they only aim for attraction and fulfillment of their desires. That's it! . :ROFLMAO:

But there is pure love and romance between Sam and Sophia. and both of them are very attracted to each other. Also, Sophia imagines sam in place of her husband (Liam). Sophia has already accepted that sam is her partner. :love:The Sam and Sophia storyline is a complete romance.;) But Dylan and Amber's storyline is written in such a way that both of them fulfill their sexual desires.:FacePalm:
Yup, i expected nothing less from Sam lovers. Now that Dylan has succeeded with Sam's mom in such less time, while Sam struggles with Dylan's, the argument that no one cares for Amber is all you're left with. Though in the world of Awam Sophia is no more special than Amber, Patricia, Nathalie or anyone else. She is just an ordinary woman.

And " there is pure love and romance between Sam and Sophia" Yup there is a lot of PURE LOVE going around. She is letting The Myer boys play around with her body, Aiden and his gang too, Patricia,Ellie/Alyssa, Nathalie, she even likes Zac and is also seeing her son as a man, In future going to sleep with Bennett. Sleeping with Andy too, Logan as well is going to be a part in the future, the homeless Aid hobos too. All of this can happen in the same route as relationship with Sam. How much pure love Sophia is radiating for Sam, you are so right :LOL:
Amber is the only one looking for sexual pleasure but Sophia is looking for her prince charming, it just so happens that she will sleep with everyone else as well while in a blossoming relationship with her prince. But getting cucked by the girl you love is still pure love to you i guess.

It's unbelievable to me how you don't realise that any male who forms a relationship with Sophia is essential going to be cucked as Sophia will sleep with multiple people. So even if Sam Sophia form a "romantic relationship" in future Sam's position will be the same as Liam. Liam's wife, Sam's gf, Sophia will just go around cucking her lover and engaging in sexual acts with other characters. And just because you will eliminate all other Except Sam it doesn't change a thing. Since the story is written with Sophia engaging with multiple people at the same time. Just because you avoid to look doesn't mean it doesn't happen. All routes that can happen in the same playthrough are considered here, and this is just Sophia's perspective. Let's move to Sam's true love.

Intoxicating the woman you love to and coaxing her to admit she likes you with hypothetical assumptions, Sexual harrasment as he kept groping and kissing all over the body of the "woman he loves" even when she asked him to stop and she was not in position to push him away as her husband was right there. So taking unfair advantage of the situation and disrespecting the feelings and words of the woman he "Loves". Peeping on her all day. In the game itself we comes across around 4-5 instances when he is caught spying on Sophia. He even went into the house and spied on her changing her clothes. He has absolutely disregarded Sophia's right to privacy in every manner. This is his consideration towards the woman he "loves". Speaking sympathetic bullshit like i can't sleep because i saw you in your bra, and that i am so helpless and i need more only for him to admit that he has the same dreams of Ellie aswell. What a "pure love" that is. If he so purely loves he wouldn't always want to get physically intimate with her. Grabbing onto her breasts and nipples, lips, pussy. How is that any different from the gang members of Aiden. Both needed just the opportunity to touch Sophia and they kept going even when Sophia didn't want it. Jumping on Sophia like a hungry hound and then acting like a helpless romantic. Give me break with this "Pure love" crap. At the beginning of the game the foul language he uses for Sophia's body, how he talks about Sophia's ass and tits even though Dylan doesn't want to listen. He keeps going off about it. And suddenly next day when talking to Sophia he becomes a innocent lover. Even children aren't fooled by this and this is definitely not how you talk about the woman you "Love".

So you can keep this crap about Love to yourself. There is no love, there is only deception and sympathy gaining with a silver tongue to achieve the Lust that Sam has just like a normal teenager. I think all these points are enough to show the bullshit and that there is no Pure love here.

Last edited:

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
now ladies and gentlemen. There is a case, Sophia told these 3 little mice to masturbate as homework, right? if I remember correctly. He has an extra class on Saturday. There will almost certainly be something hot with the guys there, at least handjob. You will meet with Dylan after the lesson. Get a lever for Dylan to overcome the obstacles. Sophia Dylan, who is very aroused by her experiences with the children, breaks down the walls that are not long in the slightest spark.Dylan can seduce Sophia before she goes to the match. If there is a bathtub incident together, it will catch fire.

sorry for the english. that's it with google translation

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
is moving!! oh wait we got 1 animation add like 3 weeks :rolleyes: .
I wonder if he would accept help from some mocap performers for the animations. They could be done in a fraction of the time, and arguably yield better results. I could direct him to multiple mocap people in the VAM community who crank out high quality scenes on a regular basis.

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Yup, i expected nothing from Sam lovers. Now that Dylan has succeeded with Sam's mom in such less time, while Sam struggles with Dylan's, the argument that no one cares for Amber is all you're left with. Though in the world of Awam Sophia is no more special than Amber, Patricia, Nathalie or anyone else. She is just an ordinary woman.

And " there is pure love and romance between Sam and Sophia" Yup there is a lot of PURE LOVE going around. She is letting The Myer boys play around with her body, Aiden and his gang too, Patricia,Ellie/Alyssa, Nathalie, she even likes Zac and is also seeing her son as a man, In future going to sleep with Bennett. Sleeping with Andy too, Logan as well is going to be a part in the future, the homeless Aid hobos too. All of this can happen in the same route as relationship with Sam. How much pure love Sophia is radiating for Sam, you are so right :LOL:
Amber is the only one looking for sexual pleasure but Sophia is looking for her prince charming, it just so happens that she will sleep with everyone else as well while in a blossoming relationship with her prince. But getting cucked by the girl you love is still pure love to you i guess.

It's unbelievable to me how you don't realise that any male who forms a relationship with Sophia is essential going to be cucked as Sophia will sleep with multiple people. So even if Sam Sophia form a "romantic relationship" in future Sam's position will be the same as Liam. Liam's wife, Sam's gf, Sophia will just go around cucking her lover and engaging in sexual acts with other characters. And just because you will eliminate all other Except Sam it doesn't change a thing. Since the story is written with Sophia engaging with multiple people at the same time. Just because you avoid to look doesn't mean it doesn't happen. All routes that can happen in the same playthrough are considered here, and this is just Sophia's perspective. Let's move to Sam's true love.

Intoxicating the woman you love to and coaxing her to admit she likes you with hypothetical assumptions, Sexual harrasment as he kept groping and kissing all over the body of the "woman he loves" even when she asked him to stop and she was not in position to push him away as her husband was right there. So taking unfair advantage of the situation and disrespecting the feelings and words of the woman he "Loves". Peeping on her all day. In the game itself we comes across around 4-5 instances when he is caught spying on Sophia. He even went into the house and spied on her changing her clothes. He has absolutely disregarded Sophia's right to privacy in every manner. This is his consideration towards the woman he "loves". Speaking sympathetic bullshit like i can't sleep because i saw you in your bra, and that i am so helpless and i need more only for him to admit that he has the same dreams of Ellie aswell. What a "pure love" that is. If he so purely loves he wouldn't always want to get physically intimate with her. Grabbing onto her breasts and nipples, lips, pussy. How is that any different from the gang members of Aiden. Both needed just the opportunity to touch Sophia and they kept going even when Sophia didn't want it. Jumping on Sophia like a hungry hound and then acting like a helpless romantic. Give me break with this "Pure love" crap. At the beginning of the game the foul language he uses for Sophia's body, how he talks about Sophia's ass and tits even though Dylan doesn't want to listen. He keeps going off about it. And suddenly next day when talking to Sophia he becomes a innocent lover. Even children aren't fooled by this and this is definitely not how you talk about the woman you "Love".

So you can keep this crap about Love to yourself. There is no love, there is only deception and sympathy gaining with a silver tongue to achieve the Lust that Sam has just like a normal teenager. I think all these points are enough to show the bullshit and that there is no Pure love here.
You should note that when it comes to piggmy/Frodo Dylan, Lust&Passion , players are given options to end the Sophia and Dylan storyline and others routes at each stage. But my boy sam has not been given any such options so far which means my boy sam route is completely independent and love route in entire the story. But the Sophia and Dylan route is not an independent route in the story, and Also, Frodo Dylan doesn't have any romantic scenes and love routes in the game. ;):cool::ROFLMAO::WeSmart::LUL:

So, sam fans will not see any of the things you mentioned in your post because we can continue the love route with Sophia without the help of any filthy routes and options.;):WeSmart::love:(y)

Last edited:

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
Don't forget that Sam needs Dylan to move forward. If Dylan doesn't let him at the bikini show, Sam is gone.If he doesn't accept the wine while mowing, Sam can't see anything. If he returns home with Patricia, Sam will just rub himself. so sam's events are very related to dylan.so the sam route is never independent

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Don't forget that Sam needs Dylan to move forward. If Dylan doesn't let him at the bikini show, Sam is gone.If he doesn't accept the wine while mowing, Sam can't see anything. If he returns home with Patricia, Sam will just rub himself. so sam's events are very related to dylan.so the sam route is never independent
We select only the points and options that Sam needs and leave out the other filthy points and options.;):WeSmart:

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
hahaha isn't the sem route already a dirty road?
In the story Frodo dylan depending on some blackmail and filthy routes to make progress with sophia but my boy sam doesn't rely on any blackmail or other routes in the story.;):ROFLMAO::LOL:

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
blackmail? If you're not mistaken for the run, sophia called Dylan. Sophia volunteered in the bathtub event, the massage award showed the breasts, she saw the breasts and already volunteered in the bikini show. where is the blackmail?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Have you all forgotten that Sophia, Sam and Dylan are only virtual characters?

The story that L&P tells will probably go like this:
Sophia will tell Sam that a romantic relationship is out of the question for her, that they went way too far yesterday and that she (Sophia) regrets what happened.
Sam will cry and play the pity card - that he has a breast fetish and that Sophia could show him her naked breasts as a farewell. Sophia, now back to being a teacher, takes pity and thinks to herself - a little sex ed can't hurt.
When Sophia then waves her naked breasts in front of Sam (first animation) Sam is so excited that he sings a rock song praising Sophia's beautiful eyes. Now Sophia's mind softens and she melts away, sinks into his arms and lets Sam screw around on her tits. (second animation).
When Sam's hand "accidentally" slips between her legs, she wakes up, gently rejects Sam and tells him the same thing as at the beginning of their encounter.
The event ends as it began with an indefinite situation where everything remains open. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You should note that when it comes to piggmy/Frodo Dylan, Lust&Passion , players are given options to end the Sophia and Dylan storyline and others routes at each stage. But my boy sam has not been given any such options so far which means my boy sam route is completely independent and love route in entire the story. But the Sophia and Dylan route is not an independent route in the story, and Also, Frodo Dylan doesn't have any romantic scenes and love routes in the game. ;):cool::ROFLMAO::WeSmart::LUL:

So, sam fans will not see any of the things you mentioned in your post because we can continue the love route with Sophia without the help of any filthy routes.;):WeSmart::love:(y)
Really, you're going to tell me this. Let me correct your knowledge about the game.

First L&P has given the option to quit any route at point in the scene. All you have to do is refuse a filthy choice with a character and the route ends. This is true for every character in the game except Liam since even in the filthy route he gets the option to have sex with Sophia on Day 18.

Dylan's route only depends on Aiden's route uptill task 3. Dylan route is independent currently in the game.

Sam's route is not independent as you don't seem to know that Sam's route is tied to a requirement with Patricia. Even if you have all the filthy points with Sam the Jaccuzi kissing will not happen and the Sam route ends without even asking the player if you dont have a basic level of sexual relationship with Patricia. So there goes independence of Sam route. Also down the line there will be another option to end Sam Sophia with Sam and Ellie replacing it.

Come down from the clouds and stay on the ground. You will realize a lot of things about the game.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Really, you're going to tell me this. Let me correct your knowledge about the game.

First L&P has given the option to quit any route at point in the scene. All you have to do is refuse a filthy choice with a character and the route ends. This is true for every character in the game except Liam since even in the filthy route he gets the option to have sex with Sophia on Day 18.

Dylan's route only depends on Aiden's route uptill task 3. Dylan route is independent currently in the game.

Sam's route is not independent as you don't seem to know that Sam's route is tied to a requirement with Patricia. Even if you have all the filthy points with Sam the Jaccuzi kissing will not happen and the Sam route ends without even asking the player if you dont have a basic level of sexual relationship with Patricia. So there goes independence of Sam route. Also down the line there will be another option to end Sam Sophia with Sam and Ellie replacing it.

Come down from the clouds and stay on the ground. You will realize a lot of things about the game.
Head....brick wall.
There's no point arguing with flat-earthers :rolleyes:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I just envy him, having 1800+ subscribers for his work alone is a talent. Smoking bamboo and getting 10k euros a month for it is amazing
I definitely do not disagree with you there. I’m actually thinking of starting up my own operation partly inspired by it. I’ve been asked by enough people if I have a patreon for my own stuff, and based on the dubious quality of some really successful projects out there, there’s gold in them hills.

I’m obviously not counting AWAM as one of the “dubious” ones. I like it enough to pop in here every once in a while, I just wish that he’d accept more help, and get himself on a regular schedule. He seems to be trying though, so credit where credit is due.

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes