Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Did you even look at the picture I posted? She's TOTALLY manipulating Sam in that scene.

As to the alcohol - Sam insists!?!? Give me a break! Who's the adult in that scene? If Sophia lets herself get pushed around by a boy then how could anyone like her?

She manipulates Sam. You're in denial and wearing Sophia blinders.

But hey! If that's the way you need to operate to enjoy the game, that's your wagon to pull.

We'll agree to disagree and go off enjoy the game the way we prefer to enjoy it.
I think the majority sees who is manipulating whom.
Regarding your argument, you have presented nothing to the conversation except "she is the adult", disregarding all dialogues and relationship between them. Here's a little example that teens manipulating adults is a very prominent thing recognised in the real world. All these articles below show how teenagers are using emotional blackmail at the fact that you consider them just a child to their advantage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also we can look into numerous cases where teenagers prove to be more threatening than adults. Today's children are no longer innocent. They have access to everything that an adult does and use their age as a defense against others also the fact that legally nothing can happen to them. Gone are the days of innocent teenage boys and girls, keep up with the current times.

And whose fault do you in this scene is that Sophia teased. Remind me again who lied to Liam and Dylan and went inside the Parker house to drink water only to quickly go upstairs and peep in Sophia's room because he knew Sophia would be naked and changing clothes. And just as i have said Sophia isn't an innocent woman. she is enjoying things and hence when Sam gave her the opportunity she teased him just enough to not give him any relief, more like a little blue balls as punishment. And it is not just Sam, she teased Dylan and Sam together as well in another scene in the morning with her cleavage. She enjoys having to be a part of sexual interactions but never makes any active moves to manipulate anyone as you say.

ChasLH

Aug 20, 2022
what is the name or where can you find the original game, or the original author or creator of the visual novel a wife and mother? I like the art work, but what makes the story or game really fun and interesting is the things sophia is thinking and the way she rationalizes and then more or less just decides oh what the heck and goes for it. What the characters, all of them are thinking and planning is what is a big part of the fun for me, but the sex and sexual tenion I also enjoy. Its usually the thoughts and actions of the adults that show they may be grown-ups but they still have thoughts and temptations and more often than they should give into them. Like the time Sophia wanted to see if and how long it would take Sam and Dylan to get distracted at the table if she just showed a little of her bra, and acted like she didnt notice it. She knew it wasnt the way she should think, much less act, but she just thought it would be kind of fun and went for it, and I know I thougt it was. As for the young people , we know they often have and make harmonal decisions and do things thay probably shouldnt. I think most young people often have crushes on older people and have fantasies about them, and sometimes maybe they even happen.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
All you've spelled out is you have a very blindered view that puts Sophia on a pedestal.

And, oh yeah...
View attachment 2034888
Did you even look at the picture I posted? She's TOTALLY manipulating Sam in that scene.

As to the alcohol - Sam insists!?!? Give me a break! Who's the adult in that scene? If Sophia lets herself get pushed around by a boy then how could anyone like her?

She manipulates Sam. You're in denial and wearing Sophia blinders.

But hey! If that's the way you need to operate to enjoy the game, that's your wagon to pull.

We'll agree to disagree and go off enjoy the game the way we prefer to enjoy it.
It's up to you decide how tricky or not Sam has been.

One could just as easily say Sophia is the one manipulating him. She is the adult here, not Sam. Actually the idea of a woman as mature and refined as Sophia, being manipulated by a teenage boy is rather laughable.

Sam is a teenager with raging hormones. Yet Sophia offers him a drink, kisses him, flaunts her body on several occasions, asks if he masturbates thinking about her, and teases him by exposing herself and showing partial nippleage.

She's done a pretty thorough job of leading him on.

It takes two to tango and both of them have been willing participants.
Some people here disagree with what you said about Sam because that pygmy, Frodo loser Dylan has been so far behind making any progress with Sophia in the story. that's why, they post contradictory statements about Sam here. Who here can't stand the fact that Sam is the only one who makes the most progress with Sophia and has romantic scenes in the entire story. That's why they don't agree with anything you say about sam.:sneaky::mad:

Although no one admits anything about Sam, the only person Sophia really likes and loves is Sam. Sam's route is a special route in the game. Sophia has a special relationship and bonding with Sam. :cool::love:

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
The next Sophia / Sam event will be like, after two days or something according to the events scheduled right? I don't remember but yeah, if that's the case I guess this update's gonna be interesting.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, in case apologies for the redundancy.

I forgot about this detail in the first guitar/cello lesson:

1662803890267.png

1662803906883.png

She is referring to what happened during the modeling/role-playing with Liam the evening before, where she was caught by Sam and Dylan
1662803924016.png

So there is a sort of "deja vu" in the upcoming event, of course it's a very different and more important "we need to talk" now. And she really went there for the lesson, the talk was more incidental. But, still, it is somehow interesting that a similar pattern repeats.

And if you are wondering what she said to Sam here are the dialogues.

If we take the hints from the 2nd teaser, the excuse will be the cello lesson. The guitar is still at Sophia's, as far as we know, and like for the first lesson, the cello is more difficult to move downstairs. So she has the chance to be alone in Sam's room to talk about the evening.

I don't know how Sam will react, whether he will understand and, at least at first, accept it, or he will play the pity card or he will be more adamant and insistent with the bold and cocky attitude that he showed the day before.
In the last two cases there could be some escalation (e.g. him trying to have a last kiss or something similar).

In any case, I think that at some point they need to start playing some cello to avoid a suspicious silence.
For example, in the two cases above there could be some noises in the corridor (or that cracking step Amber mentioned in the other event) or e.g. Amber passing by and asking from the corridor how things are going.
That interrupts the "first escalation" and to avoid any suspicion (she cannot really leave too quickly as that would raise some questions, unless she finds another excuse for urgent matters) they will move on and try to focus on the musical instrument. Only for things to escalate again after a while.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
From the Randy / Luis saga: Luis got ratioed on his own page so he posts a teaser so everyone moves on from those comments.
Randy posts again on the first teaser. Does Luis answer? No. He just posts another teaser for everyone to move on and not read it. He can't answer these questions.

Keeps running away.

edit: speaking of the devil, randy just posted again on the new teaser, the same message.
What will come first? A new teaser or a deleted comment?

"If you don't have an answer to this, you can just say it." :ROFLMAO:
Call me crazy, but something tells me that if F95 and other forums weren't a thing, L&P would have already banned Randy from his Patreon page so he wouldn't have to deal with questions he's unable to answer for various reasons, aswell as making other patrons realize that things don't add up. Something that's hard to pull off when there's several forums and other platforms out there, able to expose you.

I love how Randy didn't forget about L&P's yearly promise/goal (whatever you wanna call it) to look for help creating AWAM content, and how he's never done jack shit to make it happen in the past 5+ years. Also nice to see Randy pointing out that someone "stealing" L&P's work wouldn't even be able to do anything with it, so his fears are nothing but a weak excuse for whenever people start questioning why he's not following up on his promises/goals. L&P is a man of many words, most of which are straight up lies unfortunately.

Anyone remember one of L&P's Patreon posts from January I believe, when he had apparently found a handful of super skilled artists for his "special project" (which turned out to be animations), with one of them being able to help with scene creation in the future? I also remember L&P saying that he was still missing one more to start working on this project. Looking at it now, with L&P having his one lonely and mysterious "animation helper" - that's his name, yes- I'm facepalming at the amount of garbage and lies he's been posting back then, and I'm just waiting for the next shitshow as we're slowly moving towards the end of the year, which is usually when shit starts to hit the fan.

Now I'm just waiting for the usual L&P lovers and their comments "BUT MUH L&P. YOU CAN'T PROVE IT! HOW DARE YOU!"

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Some people here disagree with what you said about Sam because that pygmy, Frodo loser Dylan has been so far behind making any progress with Sophia in the story. that's why, they post contradictory statements about Sam here. Who here can't stand the fact that Sam is the only one who makes the most progress with Sophia and has romantic scenes in the entire story. That's why they don't agree with anything you say about sam.:sneaky::mad:

Although no one admits anything about Sam, the only person Sophia really likes and loves is Sam. Sam's route is a special route in the game. Sophia has a special relationship and bonding with Sam. :cool::love:
I'm not sure what you are trying to say here...

Are you saying you like Sam and you will ignore anything that makes Sam look like a weasel??

The focus of the conversations you quoted had to do with the Sophia Sam relationship and Sam's manipulation of Sophia.

Does Sophia tease Sam (since he is a sneaky lying weasel who went into her house to spy on her)? Yes - she thinks she is teaching him a lesson.

Do things get carried away with Sam where Sophia has the choice (good wife or filthy path) to shut him down or to treat this as relatively harmless - yes.

While the hot tub scene was erotic, Sam went from a guy making out with Sophia and playing with her tits to a guy taking advantage of Sophia who had to hide Sam from Liam.

She did not expect that Sam would take advantage of her, but he did, knowing that Sophia would try to hide what he was doing to protect her marriage and family.

Sophia has readily admitted that she likes Zach. We will likely have years to see what actually comes from that but the same is true of any major physical intimacy between Sophia and: Sam/Dylan/Andy & Ellie/Patricia/Nathalie.

Since you want to keep bringing up Dylan, let's compare renders and story narrative once this PD is over and see who has gotten further.

That means we will come back to this comparison in 2023.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
we are getting treated this time it is hyping up a big event

View attachment 2033753

In front of the Robinsons' house, Sophia thinks it'd be best to just tell Amber/Neil that Sam invited her for another guitar/cello lesson.

Her goal, however, is to draw a line with Sam because things can't go on like this. Last night she narrowly escaped a catastrophe.
Often L&P's teasers have been so misleading as to raise unnecessary expectations and concerns on the pages of this thread, but this time I am inclined to think that if he wanted to emphasize this (seemingly insignificant) moment, it's for a valid reason.
In fact, in my opinion, Sophia's visibly worried expression (in addition to what happened the previous night with Sam) can be traced back to what possibly happened with Neil last Saturday night (Day 14). If I am not mistaken, this should be the first occasion that Sophia would see Neil again since (eventually) he tried to take advantage of her after spiking her drink.
If I were her (which I actually am since I play impersonating her character) the mere thought of it would petrify me to the point where I could not utter a word. I would therefore not be surprised if she cut the conversation with the Robinsons short and ran for refuge to an otherwise safer place like Sam's room.
I have often on the pages of this thread read posts about real life (often in my opinion confusing what is real with what we like) and how much this game more or less conforms to it. In this regard I think nothing (at the moment) is more realistic than what is described in the bleak episode involving Sophia and Sam's father.
A few years ago I visited, with what was then my girlfriend, an art exhibition entitled "What Were You Wearing?": the stereotype-impregnated question that is often asked by investigators of rape victims and which presupposes the idea that the woman could have avoided rape if she had worn less provocative clothes.
It consisted of a series of white panels where replicas of the clothes worn by women of various ages at the time they were raped were displayed along with a brief narrative of the victim's story.
What I saw were mostly: sweaters, jeans, floral dresses, suits, jumpsuits, pajamas, work uniforms, and what I read told of violence occurring in: schools, workplaces, and especially homes. This is because in almost all cases it was not thugs, bikers or gang members who raped those women, but people they knew and trusted such as schoolmates, co-workers and relatives.
In this respect, Neil's sexual predatory act accurately reflects reality. And the behavior subsequent to that act on Sophia's part is also, unfortunately, an aspect equally dramatically corresponding to reality.
screenshot0066.png
In fact, often women victims of violence, in order not to ruin a friendship or make other people suffer, tend to minimize the first dangerous warnings of these predatory behaviors and, by remaining silent in the face of these warnings, end up facilitating their tormentors in the "work" of ruining their lives forever.
I hope, therefore, that L&P does not continue any further with the relevance to reality on this sad subject and that somehow (though I don't see how at the moment) there is an opportunity for a partial redemption of Neil's character (though again I don't really see how). At the same time, however, I would be a little disgusted if, sooner or later, along any path, this lack of realism came to somehow allow Neil to realize his dream from his college days.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, in case apologies for the redundancy.

I forgot about this detail in the first guitar/cello lesson:

View attachment 2035115

View attachment 2035117

She is referring to what happened during the modeling/role-playing with Liam the evening before, where she was caught by Sam and Dylan
View attachment 2035118

So there is a sort of "deja vu" in the upcoming event, of course it's a very different and more important "we need to talk" now. And she really went there for the lesson, the talk was more incidental. But, still, it is somehow interesting that a similar pattern repeats.

And if you are wondering what she said to Sam here are the dialogues.

If we take the hints from the 2nd teaser, the excuse will be the cello lesson. The guitar is still at Sophia's, as far as we know, and like for the first lesson, the cello is more difficult to move downstairs. So she has the chance to be alone in Sam's room to talk about the evening.

I don't know how Sam will react, whether he will understand and, at least at first, accept it, or he will play the pity card or he will be more adamant and insistent with the bold and cocky attitude that he showed the day before.
In the last two cases there could be some escalation (e.g. him trying to have a last kiss or something similar).

In any case, I think that at some point they need to start playing some cello to avoid a suspicious silence.
For example, in the two cases above there could be some noises in the corridor (or that cracking step Amber mentioned in the other event) or e.g. Amber passing by and asking from the corridor how things are going.
That interrupts the "first escalation" and to avoid any suspicion (she cannot really leave too quickly as that would raise some questions, unless she finds another excuse for urgent matters) they will move on and try to focus on the musical instrument. Only for things to escalate again after a while.
I think this will be a similar conversation about what happened in the jacuzzi ?

Reactions: Ass Fan

kozmo

Apr 4, 2018
hello i have looked through 1000's of pages for a 100% part 1 save so i was wondering if someone has one plz and thank you

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Often L&P's teasers have been so misleading as to raise unnecessary expectations and concerns on the pages of this thread, but this time I am inclined to think that if he wanted to emphasize this (seemingly insignificant) moment, it's for a valid reason.
In fact, in my opinion, Sophia's visibly worried expression (in addition to what happened the previous night with Sam) can be traced back to what possibly happened with Neil last Saturday night (Day 14). If I am not mistaken, this should be the first occasion that Sophia would see Neil again since (eventually) he tried to take advantage of her after spiking her drink.
If I were her (which I actually am since I play impersonating her character) the mere thought of it would petrify me to the point where I could not utter a word. I would therefore not be surprised if she cut the conversation with the Robinsons short and ran for refuge to an otherwise safer place like Sam's room.
I have often on the pages of this thread read posts about real life (often in my opinion confusing what is real with what we like) and how much this game more or less conforms to it. In this regard I think nothing (at the moment) is more realistic than what is described in the bleak episode involving Sophia and Sam's father.
A few years ago I visited, with what was then my girlfriend, an art exhibition entitled "What Were You Wearing?": the stereotype-impregnated question that is often asked by investigators of rape victims and which presupposes the idea that the woman could have avoided rape if she had worn less provocative clothes.
It consisted of a series of white panels where replicas of the clothes worn by women of various ages at the time they were raped were displayed along with a brief narrative of the victim's story.
What I saw were mostly: sweaters, jeans, floral dresses, suits, jumpsuits, pajamas, work uniforms, and what I read told of violence occurring in: schools, workplaces, and especially homes. This is because in almost all cases it was not thugs, bikers or gang members who raped those women, but people they knew and trusted such as schoolmates, co-workers and relatives.
In this respect, Neil's sexual predatory act accurately reflects reality. And the behavior subsequent to that act on Sophia's part is also, unfortunately, an aspect equally dramatically corresponding to reality.
In fact, often women victims of violence, in order not to ruin a friendship or make other people suffer, tend to minimize the first dangerous warnings of these predatory behaviors and, by remaining silent in the face of these warnings, end up facilitating their tormentors in the "work" of ruining their lives forever.
I hope, therefore, that L&P does not continue any further with the relevance to reality on this sad subject and that somehow (though I don't see how at the moment) there is an opportunity for a partial redemption of Neil's character (though again I don't really see how). At the same time, however, I would be a little disgusted if, sooner or later, along any path, this lack of realism came to somehow allow Neil to realize his dream from his college days.
(y)

Reactions: Dan5k74 and Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
hello i have looked through 1000's of pages for a 100% part 1 save so i was wondering if someone has one plz and thank you
You have a save here, I don't know if 100%

Here you have my Filthy + Lesbian "Save" updated to the current version. (updated to v0.170).

Edit: Seeing that some people prefer actual saves, here you go. So you have:
  • The pdf guide showing where each save comes from.
  • The set of saves from 0.150.
  • A final save from 0.150 (generated at the end of Page 3 [2,2] #10A2 from the pdf).
  • A set of native saves from the updated version following this path.
Regards

Attachments

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes