Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Continuously recalling all the instances of showing or letting someone touch her boobs in every new scene would look stupid and redundant. Recalling past events only looks good in a story when done occasionally, if she does it everytime it makes no sense.
Considering Sophia's nature as of now, where she doesn't realise how close she is to actually cheating, hammering the point that she is showing her boobs to everyone continuosly would go against the basic requirement of story currently and that is Sophia being unsure of herself.
I could go i another analysis with Sam, Myer boys, Aiden and his gang, Dylan and then even the lesbian cast of characters, but that will be way too huge and exhausting for me to write and for the readers to read.
I also agree with you that he recalls when Sophia showed her tits and let others fondle them. It would be boring but the occasional flashback would not hurt us.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I also agree with you that he recalls when Sophia showed her tits and let others fondle them. It would be boring but the occasional flashback would not hurt us.
I would just prefer he keep it to dialogues of Sophia referencing past events once in a while.
Maybe down the line, basically towards the end, Sophia sitting down and recalling all events which turned her from a decent wife to a corrupt one with flashbacks would be a great scene. Her analysing and thinking to herself where things changed, why she allowed some of the things to happen, what was going on in her head around the time. All of this would make for a really compelling event.
Plus such a scene could easily be used by L&P to give the players a much clearer insight into what his objective was with a scene and what was going through his head while crafting any particular event.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Go on, take your time! :)
Maybe some other time in the future.
Currently I am just not in the mood to be able to write an absolutely massive post. With this thread we all have to keep repeating things, so pretty soon, i will get the opportunity to write it for sure :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
I could buy in Epic Games right now God of War for PC which was the GOTY of 2019 and Horizon Zero Dawn which also won some awards in 2017 and 2018 for literally 49.96 dollars and i would still have 12.81 dollars to spare . . .
Those two games are billions of times more complex and time and money consuming, they literally have to employ tousands of people to make this (combined) and they are still cheaper that a SINGLE render of L&P, this shows how much he thinks of himself and his work

(the currency showed in the screen capture its mexican pesos if anyone whants to check)

View attachment 2053762
i usually go to kinguin

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I think I might know how Sam can finally bang Sophia.
He has to hypnotize her to make her believe he’s her husband Liam
C4819BBD-F0F7-4C87-A1EA-860D2292B3D0.png
Sam: now Sophia look at this picture, your eyes are getting very sleepy,
Now I also want you to picture your husband Liam when you see me & you will become very horny and will want to seduce me.
Only problem with this is when she has sex with Sam (thinking he’s her husband) he’s going to be able to bang her for more than 6 minute man and probly be bigger too, but atleast Sam would lose his virginity

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think Sophia likes some in-game events and some doesn't. But in these events, he always returns to the same state as before the event, which means he does not remember what happened. The event was ok, you can forget about it and wait for the next event.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Do you have me on ignore too? I just wonder if you're that dumb or just pretending? Because why bother with a game, with the dev, with the people who like the game if it pisses you off? Just go to your basement and play with your marbles. Und geh uns einfach nicht auf die Eier!
Getroffene Hunde bellen laut! It is telling that you consider yourself mentioned in the other post, thanks for confirming your status as a shill! You were not even meant in it, tough luck!;):LOL: And it is further telling that you cannot react with some nonchalance, but go directly towards insults.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
It seems that the 50$ tier is here to stay, I remember that it was originally planned only for an animation for the 30$ tier.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
When I said, "Your explanations are certainly better than mine" when I write this, it is to tell xxxorro , that he is better when he explains something, and to show that it is finally easy to add little things here and there, contrary to what you imply, nothing else.

"However this is not the same thing as was being discussed right at the beginning of the conversation all together." yes you're right, I agreed with 80% of what you said on that, however I'm talking about a general aspect of the game, not a scene in particular :

"Sophia's state of excitement is totally independent for each character and each scene.
However, it's possible to take this state into account, by creating a variable >>> 'excited' true of false.
"
If Sophia made an exciting scene then excited = true until the end of the day. And that will give you a few extra elements (few additionnal dialogues, renderings) for each scene, where something really exciting happens.
This would be more realistic without costing too much in terms of development."

We don't understand each other because we don't talk about the same thing... so I'm going to stay on what I only wrote, and not answer what I never proposed.

I just want to avoid in this game, the goldfish effect / binary behavior of Sophia.
"For me, these behavioral inconsistencies get me out of the game.
Sophia can masturbe the Myers, but a little kiss afterwards by someone else offends her.
She can reject Sam, but a french kiss with Ellie, no problem."

I'm not saying that L&P does not take into account certain previous events ; of course there are consequences of some previous scenes on the following. Here Sophia goes to Sam's to discuss with him what happened yesterday.
That's not my point, I'm just saying that Sophia in general can't go from one super hot event to another where she's super cold without a very small explanatory element.

I wrote it at least four times : In no case, it's a question of modifying the scenes by creating alternate scenes, of amplifying or diminishing the intensity of what is going to happen.

As there are many people who talk about the realistic aspect of this game, and as I wrote to you, if you are able to have a torrible moment with someone and a few minutes later, you are again in a neutral state of mind, even resistant/afraid/reluctant to seduction/teasing, that's not realistic it's theatre (even in the theatre when a character changes his attitude when he returns to the stage, there is often an explanatory element).
View attachment 2054417
But it can be the same in a movie, a novel, ... a person gets assaulted in the street, this person won't be in a good mood the rest of the day minimum. But you can say in one sentence: "It could have been worse, I have to be positive!" and then you go back to a postive state of mind if that is necessary.

To sum up, my point is just that and I'm not talking about anything else (no more branch, no alternative scene, no variation in intensity (6 times now)) : It's an immersion problem for me* and it would not cost much (ie a variable) to implement a general mood of the day taken in count in certain intense scenes by adding one or two short sentences to explain the mood's changement.

* Then you (and maybe others) can obviously disagree with me and find that the character of Sophia can pass from hot or cold or vice versa without any explanation. I'm perfectly fine with that.
Okay, to clarify my side, you said "If Sophia made an exciting scene then excited = true until the end of the day. And that will give you a few extra elements (few additionnal dialogues, renderings) for each scene, where something really exciting happens."

Now how does this work. What is according to you the "really exciting" thing that happens which needs extra renders and dialogues. How does this practically work, what if she is excited for only the first 3 events and the 4th event of the day she refuses and ends a storyline with a character or has to make a choice between them. The rest of the events or until the next event which turns the variable to true once again, there will be scenes where the variable is false. Also not everyone plays all events. Also How will you account for the next scene on a storyline, where there are two possibilities of Sophia being excited "true" during the last scene vs. "false" during the last scene. And this happens in all scenes. Since the excited variable will still need to be changed if Sophia refuses an event or is not a route. Also practically it makes no sense if she only has 2 events in a day on a playthrough. One in the morning and one at night. Suppose the variable turned to positive in the morning Event because she showed her breasts to Dylan. It makes no sense that she will stayed super turned on throughout the day until the night where she, let's suppose lets Sam touch her breasts. Now there are more questions than can be raised regarding the practicality of this suggestion because every player has their own playthrough where some events happen and some don't. Some players leave an event midway. Some like Aiden's 3rd task only fulfill the bare minimum and qualify for the next event but don't go all the way.

In a way Task 4 basically incorporates what you said which is if you went far enough with the 3rd task Sophia removes her bra infront of Aiden and Andre but at the same time it isn't anything "really exciting or extra" it is just a mild fan service compared to the rest of the scene where we see her bare breasts touched and skirt lifted.

"For me, these behavioral inconsistencies get me out of the game.
Sophia can masturbe the Myers, but a little kiss afterwards by someone else offends her.
She can reject Sam, but a french kiss with Ellie, no problem."

Here I feel you have greatly exaggerated because it is a commonly acknowledged fact in this thread that all routes are more or less near each other in terms of what is happening in them. None of the routes are far behind.
For starters Sophia never gave an actual handjob to the boys, however that scene is followed by her letting a random stranger grope her tits, strip her naked, push his dick against her, and lying partially naked among strangers far away from her city, followed by letting her son gawk at her openly, have intimate talk with him and letting him grab her ass and massage it in public, followed by letting her maid fondle her body all over including exposing her butthole, followed by her letting the neighbours kid shove his tongue down her throat, grope her and kiss her all over her tits and even her pussy infront of her husband.
This day too the events have gotten more extreme than the previous one the 2nd job definitely was above the Task 4 and the next Sam event is going to be pretty hot as well. So basically we are seeing a trend in the events getting hotter and more corrupt as the day passed. Thereby this has in a way accounted for the variable you mention that Sophia should be a little turned on even though unintentionally. The lesbian route is still ahead but the hetero is definitely catching up and most probably will by the end of the day. So i don't see your complaint of Sophia's behaviour being hot and cold. I listed down every event since the Myer boys event last day and as you can see nothing hot and cold is there. Even in this day nothing like that is happening.

Ofcourse there will be different conversations and thought process affecting dialogues in each storyline based on the kind of relationship Sophia has with someone and her reason for allowing something Sexual. There is a conflict in Sophia's mind and we are seeing it.

I'll have to be honest with you but this line "It could have been worse, I have to be positive!" can never be a logical reason for a mood change. It is comical, as there is no end to the justifications that you can say just to make it so that your character can transition into the next scene. The fact that silence is maintained on this in the game is actually better as one can Interrupt it as Sophia trying to forget these horrible memories and hence we never see her talking about them, though we still get to see her think back to Aiden towards the end of the Dylan Jogging scene.

Last edited:

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for deleting all my posts, mods. I guess that I’m advertising something that’s not even for sale, and we have to keep the discussion strictly about how awesome/creepy Sam is, and how slow the releases are. Heaven forbid we have anything to talk about or look at between releases. Really doing your best to keep this thread dead. Really standing your watch.

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for deleting all my posts, mods. I guess that I’m advertising something that’s not even for sale, and we have to keep the discussion strictly about how awesome/creepy Sam is, and how slow the releases are. Heaven forbid we have anything to talk about or look at between releases. Really doing your best to keep this thread dead. Really standing your watch.
Maybe you should go to fanart thread.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790__01 (1).jpg

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes