Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
NLT media is a 1 man band and brings out an update every 2 weeks with over 50 animations per update..... so there's the other side of your argument there on the 1 man bands......
After Choices is also just one person. Just dropped an update of just over 300 renders in about the same time as L&P has only completed 40%.

So when I continuously rant about how we should be expecting updates every 3 weeks or so in this event-based update schedule (in order to get the game completed in anywhere close to a reasonable timeframe), it's completely doable.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Have to keep in mind as well, those type of gaming companies have a HUGE team vs just 2-3 people.
the thing with patreon is its not a store or sell centre. And you are not buying anything. Its just a platform to support a content creator to encourage and continue his work. And its not like you will die if you dont see the preview right now, the game update will release and it will be shared sooner or later. I also don't mind if people share the previews or the game updates for free here, as I think L&P is earning enough for this game that it will not impact even after other persons getting it for free. And he should also be respected about this. Because for its being accessible to some persons for free added more and more patreons to him.

but one thing I don't understand is why he putting this animations preview under such huge paywall. The main content is his game so if he keeps it in 30/60 dollar wall then its ok, but this images/previews are like teasers/trailers, so lower tier people or free people will see it and think if they will subscribe to the game release tier or not. imagine if you subscribe to Netflix for 5 dollars to watch movies and 60 dollars to watch movie trailers. that seems utter nonsense.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the thing with patreon is its not a store or sell centre. And you are not buying anything. Its just a platform to support a content creator to encourage and continue his work. And its not like you will die if you dont see the preview right now, the game update will release and it will be shared sooner or later. I also don't mind if people share the previews or the game updates for free here, as I think L&P is earning enough for this game that it will not impact even after other persons getting it for free. And he should also be respected about this. Because for its being accessible to some persons for free added more and more patreons to him.

but one thing I don't understand is why he putting this animations preview under such huge paywall. The main content is his game so if he keeps it in 30/60 dollar wall then its ok, but this images/previews are like teasers/trailers, so lower tier people or free people will see it and think if they will subscribe to the game release tier or not. imagine if you subscribe to Netflix for 5 dollars to watch movies and 60 dollars to watch movie trailers. that seems utter nonsense.
Somewhat ironically the devs I support the most are the ones that publically release things for free here. For After Choices' game I can tell you exactly how tall their MC is, because within about 12 hours of the game turning up here, they uploaded their Daz files for fan artists.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
:ROFLMAO:Looks like Sophia wiped her memory. And she doesn't remember showing off her tits over and over again. She would like to see her inner dialogue when she remembers that she was already showing off her tits and maybe a scene reminiscent of the last time she showed off her tits.
Continuously recalling all the instances of showing or letting someone touch her boobs in every new scene would look stupid and redundant. Recalling past events only looks good in a story when done occasionally, if she does it everytime it makes no sense.
Considering Sophia's nature as of now, where she doesn't realise how close she is to actually cheating, hammering the point that she is showing her boobs to everyone continuosly would go against the basic requirement of story currently and that is Sophia being unsure of herself.
I could go i another analysis with Sam, Myer boys, Aiden and his gang, Dylan and then even the lesbian cast of characters, but that will be way too huge and exhausting for me to write and for the readers to read.

kingjames_69

Jul 11, 2022
this is how it all ends
LMAO
This is accurate. Literally the biggest blue balling VN I've ever played. Such a shame, because it's fairly well written and looks nice visually.

They really need to remove the incest tag from it. It has no incest, and probably never will. He's on Patreon - as long as he's getting paid on there, he won't put any incest in.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I could buy in Epic Games right now God of War for PC which was the GOTY of 2019 and Horizon Zero Dawn which also won some awards in 2017 and 2018 for literally 49.96 dollars and i would still have 12.81 dollars to spare . . .
Those two games are billions of times more complex and time and money consuming, they literally have to employ tousands of people to make this (combined) and they are still cheaper that a SINGLE render of L&P, this shows how much he thinks of himself and his work

(the currency showed in the screen capture its mexican pesos if anyone whants to check)

View attachment 2053762
Thanks, exactly what I mean! Even accounting for him a one person developer he completely overpriceses his stuff!
After Choices is also just one person. Just dropped an update of just over 300 renders in about the same time as L&P has only completed 40%.
So when I continuously rant about how we should be expecting updates every 3 weeks or so in this event-based update schedule (in order to get the game completed in anywhere close to a reasonable timeframe), it's completely doable.
Not only is After Choices making high quality renders in a speedy manner, she also does it under pressure. She told us a bit about her life and having to flee your home country is not fun in any way! Still she delivers more high quality stuff faster than L%P ever does.
Besides, After Choices is one of the most generous developers (what you mentioned in another post too). Most of her assets, many self-created, she shares for free so fan artists can have a go at it.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Continuously recalling all the instances of showing or letting someone touch her boobs in every new scene would look stupid and redundant. Recalling past events only looks good in a story when done occasionally, if she does it everytime it makes no sense.
Considering Sophia's nature as of now, where she doesn't realise how close she is to actually cheating, hammering the point that she is showing her boobs to everyone continuosly would go against the basic requirement of story currently and that is Sophia being unsure of herself.
I could go i another analysis with Sam, Myer boys, Aiden and his gang, Dylan and then even the lesbian cast of characters, but that will be way too huge and exhausting for me to write and for the readers to read.
I also agree with you that he recalls when Sophia showed her tits and let others fondle them. It would be boring but the occasional flashback would not hurt us.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I also agree with you that he recalls when Sophia showed her tits and let others fondle them. It would be boring but the occasional flashback would not hurt us.
I would just prefer he keep it to dialogues of Sophia referencing past events once in a while.
Maybe down the line, basically towards the end, Sophia sitting down and recalling all events which turned her from a decent wife to a corrupt one with flashbacks would be a great scene. Her analysing and thinking to herself where things changed, why she allowed some of the things to happen, what was going on in her head around the time. All of this would make for a really compelling event.
Plus such a scene could easily be used by L&P to give the players a much clearer insight into what his objective was with a scene and what was going through his head while crafting any particular event.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Go on, take your time! :)
Maybe some other time in the future.
Currently I am just not in the mood to be able to write an absolutely massive post. With this thread we all have to keep repeating things, so pretty soon, i will get the opportunity to write it for sure :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
I could buy in Epic Games right now God of War for PC which was the GOTY of 2019 and Horizon Zero Dawn which also won some awards in 2017 and 2018 for literally 49.96 dollars and i would still have 12.81 dollars to spare . . .
Those two games are billions of times more complex and time and money consuming, they literally have to employ tousands of people to make this (combined) and they are still cheaper that a SINGLE render of L&P, this shows how much he thinks of himself and his work

(the currency showed in the screen capture its mexican pesos if anyone whants to check)

View attachment 2053762
i usually go to kinguin

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think I might know how Sam can finally bang Sophia.
He has to hypnotize her to make her believe he’s her husband Liam
C4819BBD-F0F7-4C87-A1EA-860D2292B3D0.png
Sam: now Sophia look at this picture, your eyes are getting very sleepy,
Now I also want you to picture your husband Liam when you see me & you will become very horny and will want to seduce me.
Only problem with this is when she has sex with Sam (thinking he’s her husband) he’s going to be able to bang her for more than 6 minute man and probly be bigger too, but atleast Sam would lose his virginity

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes