RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
Shit, who's going to pay for that. I could buy a whole computer game for that money. Some people have to live on that all week. I find the price a little shameful!
And there is place where this amount of money is not enough for whole day :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If we actually see young Sophia naked in "all her glory" before current Sophia naked in "all her glory", by the way which LP purposely doesn't allow as she always either covers herself or is obscured somehow, it would be the most LP thing possible.

Of course, this also depends on what "all her glory" means.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
It's been a very long time since I've played the game, has Sophia ever known a man other than Liam, well I mean sexually?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's been a very long time since I've played the game, has Sophia ever known a man other than Liam, well I mean sexually?
No, but there are sexual things, Sophia only shows her tits and lets others grope them. In a Side Story, Sophia puts condoms on boys' penises, grabs penises, undresses to their panties, shows boys tits, lets them touch them and that's it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If we actually see young Sophia naked in "all her glory" before current Sophia naked in "all her glory", by the way which LP purposely doesn't allow as she always either covers herself or is obscured somehow, it would be the most LP thing possible.

Of course, this also depends on what "all her glory" means.
:unsure: This may mean that Sophia is telling the story of her youth, that she was in the same situation as Sam is now.

Reactions: Bane71

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
No, but there are sexual things, Sophia only shows her tits and lets others grope them. In a Side Story, Sophia puts condoms on boys' penises, grabs penises, undresses to their panties, shows boys tits, lets them touch them and that's it.
I mean in the story ^^ she only knew Liam sexually during her life? Has L&P already specified this?

Thx for your answer and sorry for bad english too

Reactions: Sadowdark

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How about this "special" pic being an ultrasound picture of an unborn Sophia? That would be a gutsy move!:ROFLMAO:
But seriously, over 60 Euro for a single pic? There are people who have to live on that money for days or weeks and even if you have the money to buy it without problems: You can get PC games like Final Fantasy, Footballmanager, War in the East 2, Neptunia, Hitman 3, Trainz or Distant Worlds to name a few for that money!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes