Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Your explanations are certainly better than mine (y):cool:
If this is what you were trying to say that is definitely what can be done and as shown by xxxorro Is being done in the game already.
However this is not the same thing as was being discussed right at the beginning of the conversation all together. The user in patreon asked if it will make any difference in the Sam scene whether Sophia is worked up from the 2nd job or not. Basically he wanted Sophia to give into Sam's advances more easily or rather go a little further than what was decided. That is near impossible to accommodate for. In this game anything extra in terms of sexual content will create problems. Dialogues however can be blended. It will require extra thinking and with L&P recently branching out the game more and more it will get complex.

Also a very important fact for this playable day is that the events till now just don't facilitate such dialogues referring other scenes from this day in Sam's event.
L&P is clearly taking into consideration some events from previous days into dialogues even for Day 19 as seen from the pictures posted by xxxorro
In Day 20, the first event is Aiden's tasks, Sophia actively doesn't want to remember or talk about what happens in that route, also it makes no sense for her to remember that Aiden touched her boobs just like Sam is touching now. Because Logically this thought should kill her mood for Anything Sexual, add to that the gang meeting, that makes things even worse. The 2nd job is atleast until now purely educational in Sophia's eyes. Even though Sophia gets turned on towards the end she still doesn't actively admit it even to herself. Since it is all for educational purpose, referencing it with Sam will once again go against the mood and relationship dynamic with Sam.

Like she recalls Julia and Ellie and such events which even to her weren't for educational reasons and she understands she did something sexual and was turned on.

If i could actively change something about this game i would definitely put the Blackmail route as a separate playthrough all together. Because Sophia's state of mind should have been completely different and it just doesn't immediately blend with the other routes. At the same time it causes L&P to hold back and not really create an inescapable Blackmail. So it does make the Blackmail a lot more mild and at the same time creates an issue with Sophia's behaviour which goes against logic for a bit Atleast as if now. As the Aiden route gets worse this issue will feel even weirder.
Not to intrude the conversation, but maybe a middle ground could be that he goes back to do what he already has done in past events. Instead of having air-locked events like we are having in PD 13 with this per-event cycle, he could at least include some comments/inner thoughts that relate to other events that occurred and not necessarily related the story line of the current event. That would help, IMO, the continuity of the story and the immersiveness for the reader.

For example:

PD 11
View attachment 2049569
Python:
"Sophia couldn't answer."
"Claire and Marie were doing their exercise so they weren't paying attention to them."
"She had never touched another woman's breast before today, at least not in this manner."
if day18_Sophia_touched_Julias_breasts:
    "And now she was doing it for the second time today."

PD 12
View attachment 2049558

Python:
s "(I can't believe it. Being naked in public was something I thought I would never even do!)"
s "(And what am I doing now? Being naked in public! Well, at least partly.)"
if day19_Sophia_pulls_towel_down_in_sauna:
    s "(And even for the second time on the same day!)"
    if larry >= 9:
        s "(And if I count my boobs flash to Larry Morello this morning, then this is already the third time!)"
        s "(I think that's more than enough for one day, jeez!)"

View attachment 2049566
Python:
"Sophia clearly was enjoying the massage in a sensual fashion and hardly realized that at this stage, things were preceding beyond the 'strictly helping to relax' stage."
"Before, she never would've let another woman touch her."
if ellie >= 26:
    s "(Well, except Ellie. Which I still can't believe!)"
else:
    pass

This goes in the direction that Tamaris was proposing, I guess, and yet they are simple extra dialogues/inner thoughts that do not change the course of the event but, IMO, helps the reader to be more immerse inside the story.

We don't know how she will show the breasts to Sam in the next event. So to use something we know, in the apostle event when she bared her taped breasts she might have thought something along the lines of "This is the X-th time I showed the my breasts today" with X replaced by a simple python code like e.g.
Python:
$ count_bare_breasts = sum([day20_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_4th_task, day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang])
if count_bare_breasts > 0
     s "This is the %(count_bare_breasts) time I showed the my breasts today, bla bla bla"
(ok there is a more fancy way to add first, second, third... instead of 1, 2 ,3... but that's not the point ;) )

This is just a toy example, just to give the gist of it.
As shown above (but there are more) he already used to do it, I don't know if it is the new release cycle that contributes to this compartmentalized set of events but it would be nice if he comes back to it. Also the transitions between events suffers of the same problem, IMO.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If this is what you were trying to say that is definitely what can be done and as shown by xxxorro Is being done in the game already.
However this is not the same thing as was being discussed right at the beginning of the conversation all together. The user in patreon asked if it will make any difference in the Sam scene whether Sophia is worked up from the 2nd job or not. Basically he wanted Sophia to give into Sam's advances more easily or rather go a little further than what was decided. That is near impossible to accommodate for. In this game anything extra in terms of sexual content will create problems. Dialogues however can be blended. It will require extra thinking and with L&P recently branching out the game more and more it will get complex.

Also a very important fact for this playable day is that the events till now just don't facilitate such dialogues referring other scenes from this day in Sam's event.
L&P is clearly taking into consideration some events from previous days into dialogues even for Day 19 as seen from the pictures posted by xxxorro
In Day 20, the first event is Aiden's tasks, Sophia actively doesn't want to remember or talk about what happens in that route, also it makes no sense for her to remember that Aiden touched her boobs just like Sam is touching now. Because Logically this thought should kill her mood for Anything Sexual, add to that the gang meeting, that makes things even worse. The 2nd job is atleast until now purely educational in Sophia's eyes. Even though Sophia gets turned on towards the end she still doesn't actively admit it even to herself. Since it is all for educational purpose, referencing it with Sam will once again go against the mood and relationship dynamic with Sam.

Like she recalls Julia and Ellie and such events which even to her weren't for educational reasons and she understands she did something sexual and was turned on.

If i could actively change something about this game i would definitely put the Blackmail route as a separate playthrough all together. Because Sophia's state of mind should have been completely different and it just doesn't immediately blend with the other routes. At the same time it causes L&P to hold back and not really create an inescapable Blackmail. So it does make the Blackmail a lot more mild and at the same time creates an issue with Sophia's behaviour which goes against logic for a bit Atleast as if now. As the Aiden route gets worse this issue will feel even weirder.
:ROFLMAO:Looks like Sophia wiped her memory. And she doesn't remember showing off her tits over and over again. She would like to see her inner dialogue when she remembers that she was already showing off her tits and maybe a scene reminiscent of the last time she showed off her tits.

Reactions: hzjujk

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
can someone tell us what is the new post about and if it's worth it?
My guess is Sophia in a flashback imagining or telling Sam about her youth, when she was crazy about guys like him playing in a rock band and maybe a particular event that happened back then, maybe flashing her boobs as a groupie as discussed with Patricia during the concert (hence a possible animation).

Unless it is a exercise of style to show a young Sophia, it is interesting because according to the intel something similar (a flashback) should/could be happening in the evening with Dylan, when she will tell Dylan about her youth and when she lost her virginity ([edit] but no flashback on that).

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think it's the animation. He puts things on that tier that he doesn't want leaked, because nobody is insane enough to spend that amount of money on a patreon post. It's $64 dollars. So what does a young Sophia have to do with animation?

Perhaps it'll be an animation of a baby Sophia turning into the MILF she is today. Going through the stages of her life. Baby -> toddler -> kid -> teenager -> young adult -> MILF.

Ok, I'm joking. Hopefully...

But whatever it is, we know why progress wasn't updated a few days in a row. He was doing whatever that post has in it. Whether it's an animation, or he spent several days making a younger Sophia model for a flashback scene with Sam. I think that option is the likely one. The post is titled "Young Sophia in all her glory"

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think it's the animation. He puts things on that tier that he doesn't want leaked, because nobody is insane enough to spend that amount of money on a patreon post. It's $64 dollars. So what does a young Sophia have to do with animation?

Perhaps it'll be an animation of a baby Sophia turning into the MILF she is today. Going through the stages of her life. Baby -> toddler -> kid -> teenager -> young adult -> MILF.

Ok, I'm joking. Hopefully...

But whatever it is, we know why progress wasn't updated a few days in a row. He was doing whatever that post has in it. Whether it's an animation, or he spent several days making a younger Sophia model for a flashback scene with Sam. I think that option is the likely one. The post is titled "Young Sophia in all her glory"
I also agree on a possible animation in a flash back, where sophia explains that she was in love with an older man, or something to make Sam give up

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
2 HOURS AGO
Young Sophia in all her glory

hm... :unsure:

Sam is playing that song (i bet it's rock) and she remembers her high school days when she went to concerts and was wild? :giggle:

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes