Jackie123

May 2, 2018
For the love of god how many times should it be told. It has sex scenes. Only in them sophia won't be doing it with anyone other than her husband. There's another one too, the rogue aiden letting his friend have a go with his girl.
yeah my bad but havent looked into this game for over 2years and it was the same case before. but thanks for the info

Morgu2

Apr 10, 2021
It's a fix pack : a bug prevented Sophia from having extra conjugal sex. :oops: Now Sophia will have sex every day from day 3 to day 19. :sneaky:

More seriously :coffee:
https://f95zone.to/posts/8120982/
Bookmark it and put a (y)on xxxorro 's post
Wow, can't wait for this patch then, but hopefully after this animation that supposedly is coming, the rest of the renders don't take too long

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wow, can't wait for this patch then, but hopefully after this animation that supposedly is coming, the rest of the renders don't take too long
Don't forget they are also suppose to do the animation for Sophia/Dylan events 2 updates before the actual release.
ha ha :cool:
we will see, for my part, neither excessive trust nor distrust... :)

The animation comes early in the event, I'm curious by that. :unsure:
Probably she do the Dylan thing-spying on Julia.But this time Julia is playing with herself.
I know-I am dreaming.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
But then L&P would have to check this plausibility for each new event, whether she has done the task before, whether she was at the 2nd sidejob before, etc to signal to Sophia, now you can react hornier or not?! Isn't that time-consuming?
There's a lot of time with nothing happening between updates. Placing the variables would be more useful than producing animations, for example, or even re-rendering the early scenes. It's all academic, because we know that even rocket boosters wouldn't speed things up but on the other hand, re-doing the early game provides an opening for doing stuff like this. AWAM is slow already, so any extra time consumed would hardly be noticed. Who knows if the Dev made the effort it might get done without slowing down the roll-out at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Don't forget they are also suppose to do the animation for Sophia/Dylan events 2 updates before the actual release.

Probably she do the Dylan thing-spying on Julia.But this time Julia is playing with herself.
I know-I am dreaming.
When did spying on Jules become a "Dylan thing"? Sophia did it first on PD8 by the pool

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Not to intrude the conversation, but maybe a middle ground could be that he goes back to do what he already has done in past events. Instead of having air-locked events like we are having in PD 13 with this per-event cycle, he could at least include some comments/inner thoughts that relate to other events that occurred and not necessarily related the story line of the current event. That would help, IMO, the continuity of the story and the immersiveness for the reader.

For example:

PD 11
1663451796297.jpeg
Python:
"Sophia couldn't answer."
"Claire and Marie were doing their exercise so they weren't paying attention to them."
"She had never touched another woman's breast before today, at least not in this manner."
if day18_Sophia_touched_Julias_breasts:
    "And now she was doing it for the second time today."

PD 12
1663451441766.jpeg

Python:
s "(I can't believe it. Being naked in public was something I thought I would never even do!)"
s "(And what am I doing now? Being naked in public! Well, at least partly.)"
if day19_Sophia_pulls_towel_down_in_sauna:
    s "(And even for the second time on the same day!)"
    if larry >= 9:
        s "(And if I count my boobs flash to Larry Morello this morning, then this is already the third time!)"
        s "(I think that's more than enough for one day, jeez!)"

1663451636590.jpeg
Python:
"Sophia clearly was enjoying the massage in a sensual fashion and hardly realized that at this stage, things were preceding beyond the 'strictly helping to relax' stage."
"Before, she never would've let another woman touch her."
if ellie >= 26:
    s "(Well, except Ellie. Which I still can't believe!)"
else:
    pass

This goes in the direction that Tamaris was proposing, I guess, and yet they are simple extra dialogues/inner thoughts that do not change the course of the event but, IMO, helps the reader to be more immerse inside the story.

We don't know how she will show the breasts to Sam in the next event. So to use something we know, in the apostle event when she bared her taped breasts she might have thought something along the lines of "This is the X-th time I showed the my breasts today" with X replaced by a simple python code like e.g.
Python:
$ count_bare_breasts = sum([day20_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_4th_task, day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang])
if count_bare_breasts > 0
     s "This is the %(count_bare_breasts) time I showed the my breasts today, bla bla bla"
(ok there is a more fancy way to add first, second, third... instead of 1, 2 ,3... but that's not the point ;) )

This is just a toy example, just to give the gist of it.
As shown above (but there are more) he already used to do it, I don't know if it is the new release cycle that contributes to this compartmentalized set of events but it would be nice if he comes back to it. Also the transitions between events suffers of the same problem, IMO.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Not to intrude the conversation, but maybe a middle ground could be that he goes back to do what he already has done in past events. Instead of having air-locked events like we are having in PD 13 with this per-event cycle, he could at least include some comments that related to other events that occurred and not necessarily related the story line of the current event. That would help, IMO, the continuity of the story and the immersiveness for the reader.

For example:

PD 11
View attachment 2049569
Python:
"Sophia couldn't answer."
"Claire and Marie were doing their exercise so they weren't paying attention to them."
"She had never touched another woman's breast before today, at least not in this manner."
if day18_Sophia_touched_Julias_breasts:
    "And now she was doing it for the second time today."

PD 12
View attachment 2049558

Python:
s "(I can't believe it. Being naked in public was something I thought I would never even do!)"
s "(And what am I doing now? Being naked in public! Well, at least partly.)"
if day19_Sophia_pulls_towel_down_in_sauna:
    s "(And even for the second time on the same day!)"
    if larry >= 9:
        s "(And if I count my boobs flash to Larry Morello this morning, then this is already the third time!)"
        s "(I think that's more than enough for one day, jeez!)"

View attachment 2049566
Python:
"Sophia clearly was enjoying the massage in a sensual fashion and hardly realized that at this stage, things were preceding beyond the 'strictly helping to relax' stage."
"Before, she never would've let another woman touch her."
if ellie >= 26:
    s "(Well, except Ellie. Which I still can't believe!)"
else:
    pass

This goes in the direction that Tamaris was proposing, I guess, and yet they are simple extra dialogues/inner thoughts that do not change the course of the event but, IMO, helps the reader to be more immerse inside the story.

We don't know how she will show the breasts to Sam in the next event. So to use something we know, in the apostle event when she bared her taped breasts she might have thought something along the lines of "This is the X-th time I showed the my breasts today" with X replaced by a simple python code like e.g.
Python:
$ count_bare_breasts = sum([day20_Sophia_fulfilled_Aidens_4th_task, day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang])
if count_bare_breasts > 0
     s "This is the %(count_bare_breasts) time I showed the my breasts today, bla bla bla"
(ok there is a more fancy way to add first, second, third... instead of 1, 2 ,3... but that's not the point ;) )

This is just a toy example, just to give the gist of it.
As shown above (but there are more) he already used to do it, I don't know if it is the new release cycle that contributes to this compartmentalized set of events but it would be nice if he comes back to it. Also the transitions between events suffers of the same problem, IMO.
This would also have the beauty of taking care of various inconsistencies without having to write a stack of extra dialogue/monologue.

roro

May 29, 2017
The myth about L&P knowing about earning money, when in reality he doesn't know shit about it. Many people aren't aware about the popularity of this game, its profit is lame compared to it. For example, can we affirm that FreshWomen is more popular than AWAM? No. Still Oppai-man, the dev, just earned over 1 million dollars in steam after the first release of FW in that platform. Why? Because that guy works as a professional and not as an amateur.

L&P is married for life with AWAM, he can't even put it in steam because of the incest and can't do another game neither, so he will never earn those quantities despite the enormous popularity of AWAM. And guess what is going to do Oppai-man now after becoming millionaire with FW? Hiring at least 9 people more to work in a new game, he already is working with 10 people in FW. To put you in context, before the last release of both games, Oppai-man had less patrons than L&P, now he has a lot more. The players support him a lot more because he is a professional, he hires people and delivers a lot of content in a prudent time.

And yes, you can say you like AWAM better: that it has better lighting, expressions and writing. I prefer AWAM too, that's a matter of style at the end, but that has nothing to do with the fact that L&P doesn't work as a pro. Meanwhile Oppai-man says that he is going to share his tools and recipes with the new team that he will hire, L&P's says that he doesn't want to share his prefabricated Daz assets with nobody and that there's no one who can match his quality (lies), so he will not hire a team.

So no, you don't earn more money working as L&P, actually he is wasting his real game potential with his amateurism.
I agree with most of your post, but just a small correction - L&P never said there's no one who can match his quality. He did say that finding someone with good enough Daz skills isn't easy, because most if not all already have their projects running. Not his exact words but a close enough...

gallux

May 30, 2020
Hi, Sophia went upstairs and tutored the boys in geography and literature, how can I unlock the full event? Thx in advance

Aug 13, 2016
As somone who keep seeing this game around but never tried it once, is there any content between the dad and the daughter? (Ellie, i assume her name was) Have just seen some fan art, but not sure if there is actually anything going on in the game between them?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes