Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
Greetings fellow fans, my first time posting to make a comment. Been playing this game for a year now, and IMO, there are no consistency, I'd like to see Dylan cleaning and doing chores to get more morning clothes dressing with Sophia. Pushing to grope her and such, maybe even have a pre-ejaculation cause of the groping, on that route.
Sophia must see him differently now from the park/run event. And now that it is clear she should no longer wear a bra, she should allow Dylan a view in the morning while getting dressed.
I like animations but if they delay the story and are not vital to the main story, (Sophia), then I vote to pop ish the story, I really don't see how the Dylan/Amber scene pushed Sophia:s story. Sophia is who I want the interest to be about, just like the Jennifer scene...if Sophia interrupted and option to take her place to save Jennifer, that would have been a long the lines of her having to see how far she would go!

Just my thoughts and I really appreciate and enjoy this game more than the others, regardless of how long it takes.....thanks

Jun 18, 2022
i hope Sam is sucking Sophie boobs
Her nipples have not been sucked by anyone other than her husband, Sam does not count through clothes, and it was fast, he did not even move his tongue up and down, did not make circular movements around her aureole, did not gently bite the tips of the nipples, as an expert in the field of nipples I say, so far we have seen little.
(breast fetishist:devilish:)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
'very slow' >> no :)
slower >> yes (but it may not be a delay, it may be the work on animation otherwise delay = 10% of global = add 4 days for release)

If there is an animation, it's not just to open a door, or play the guitar (I hope) ... what intrigues me is that it happens to only a third of renderings.

Is it possible that Sophia seeing Sam playing, leaves him alone a moment and goes elsewhere in the house (bathroom, kitchen, ...) ? :unsure:
She could see Amber in the shower, or being offered an ice cube by Julia :sneaky:
He can never beat the opening/closing door in Resident Evil games.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia's height?
No reference in the game, and impossible to tell with any certainty without L&P's Daz models. We can get close though, but would only be an estimate.

For example, Sophia is quoted as having 36D bras but if you try and model and measure it, I get more like a J cup.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I just had the thought of there being a moment between Sophia and Sam similar to that scene in American Beauty and Sam would be spying on Sophia all for her to undress and let him have a look.

Probably has been brought up in consideration here.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
When this thread is silent i don't know why i feel lonely:cry:
The opponents of Sam and his fans have already fought several verbal battles and are now licking their wounds. If you feel lonely on this thread because no one posts anything anymore, then all you have to do is say something provocative about the upcoming event with Sam. And the fight (the fun) will start all over again.;)

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
The opponents of Sam and his fans have already fought several verbal battles and are now licking their wounds. If you feel lonely on this thread because no one posts anything anymore, then all you have to do is say something provocative about the upcoming event with Sam. And the fight (the fun) will start all over again.;)
NOOOO...!!:sick:

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes