Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I have to say that L&P has impressed me, we have 5 spoilers so far this month, this can indicates that the event can be very very interesting or that he is calming the waters because the development time is going to be extended by two months.
It may equally indicate the update is so dull it makes no point to hold its details close, or it may be no indication whatsoever.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Though it does seem a little far fetched since Sam might be around 4yrs old at the time. It is hard for me to believe this is actually Sam's memory because of his age at the time.
It could be, though. If he by chance got to see Sophia in all her glory through the bathroom door it could have been an indelible memory for him, even though he was still that young. And seeing her again at the balcony with the bra (day 14) could have triggered again the memory.
1663778471643.png

And that could also "explain" why Sam got inside the house after the basketball match to have a drink and peeping on her (day 16): he was trying to relive that moment.
1663778563211.jpeg 1663778577848.jpeg
Python:
sa "Hey, can we take a 5-minute break?"
sa "And if it's OK, can I get a Sprite out of your fridge? We currently just have water at home."
l "Yeah, sure."
dy "Since you're going, bring me one, too!"
l "Me too."
sa "All right."
dy "And hurry up, dude!"
"Sophia saw Sam head in the direction of their house and thought it seemed a little strange."
s "(Hmmm... he lives right next door and he's going in our house for a drink because they just have water at home? That's a bit odd.)"
s "(And after this morning at the pool I've got a vague feeling that Sam has something different in mind.)"
s "(He knows that I should be getting ready at the moment and that I'm all alone in the house now.)"
s "(So I actually wouldn't have to close the bedroom door.)"
s "(He's not going to by any chance...)"
And when he said that he has a "breast fetish" (again day 16, few hours earlier than the basketball match)
1663778929544.png
Python:
sa "Oh, you'll be surprised!"
sa "But... ah, whatever! I'll just tell you!"
sa "Well... um..."
sa "I've got this, um... breast fetish."
s "Oookaaay..."
sa "And since I've seen you a couple of times in your bra now and... all this time in your bikini..."
sa "I, um... well, can't help but try to picture how... um..."
sa "You'd look without a bra."
... maybe he is now confessing that the fetish comes a long way from that time when...

It's not so completely implausible IMO, it also depends on the context and on where he is going with that.
But of course there could be other more fitting explanations.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Well on the Dylan route we did have the scene of Larry Morello fantasizing about having sex with Sophia, so with the exception of the Neil/Amber voyeur scene (which is just general Filthy route), this may be the first actual sex scene with Sophia on the Sam route.

Neither with any of her LIs, debatable how interesting or "worth it" it will actually be, but still far hotter than my earlier prediction of there being no naked Sophia at all, and the "hot" content being just Sam with his cock out.

And before anyone throws a hissy about me calling the Larry event "Dylan route", I'm doing that because so far the only point of the event is for those that are playing the Dylan route but don't like Aiden. For those playing GW, Ellie, Patricia or Sam routes, you may as well just do the minimum necessary for that event and move on.
"...first actual sex scene"
"sam with his cock out"

like when did L&P reveal this is what's gonna happen in the next update?

Reactions: Ass Fan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not just that but you just know that the other male characters will just blew Sophia's mind with out of this world sex,poor Liam does not stand a chance
What do you expect?
Last 2 sex scenes with Liam were 130 renders together.And the sex part was around 50 total.

Reactions: Ass Fan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well let's call them previews or random images without context, the point is that L&P has never done that before , 5 of this "things" in such a short frame of time, like WTF is going on?!
Well 4 of them are from the very first renders of the event.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Hi the last time i played the game it was the 0.155 ( the aiden event update), and now i downloaded the latest one, but it doesn't let me continue, since it just say to be continued, even if in the gallery i can see that there are the new updates.
Is there any way to fix it?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"...first actual sex scene"
"sam with his cock out"

like when did L&P reveal this is what's gonna happen in the next update?
He didn't. Just wild speculation based on the amount of times recently that guys have got their cocks out, and the recent comment from L&P that not every update would get a naked Sophia because apparently that would get boring.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
It could be, though. If he by chance got to see Sophia in all her glory through the bathroom door it could have been an indelible memory for him, even though he was still that young. And seeing her again at the balcony with the bra (day 14) could have triggered again the memory.
View attachment 2056461

And that could also "explain" why Sam got inside the house after the basketball match to have a drink and peeping on her (day 16): he was trying to relive that moment.
View attachment 2056462 View attachment 2056470
Python:
sa "And if it's OK, can I get a Sprite out of your fridge? We currently just have water at home."
l "Yeah, sure."
l "Me too."
sa "All right."
dy "And hurry up, dude!"
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia saw Sam head in the direction of their house and thought it seemed a little strange."
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Hmmm... he lives right next door and he's going in our house for a drink because they just have water at home? That's a bit odd.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(And after this morning at the pool I've got a vague feeling that Sam has something different in mind.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(He knows that I should be getting ready at the moment and that I'm all alone in the house now.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(So I actually wouldn't have to close the bedroom door.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(He's not going to by any chance...)"
And when he said that he has a "breast fetish" (again day 16, few hours earlier than the basketball match)
View attachment 2056499
Python:
sa "Well... um..."
s "Oookaaay..."
sa "And since I've seen you a couple of times in your bra now and... all this time in your bikini..."
... maybe he is now confessing that the fetish comes a long way from that time when...

It's not so completely implausible IMO, it also depends on the context and on where he is going with that.
I can buy into the idea that Sam might have a breast fetish for Sophia after seeing her naked breasts when he was younger. I have a couple of slightly similar memories from that age, so it’s plausible for me that he would remember - or have forgotten and remembered again. But it seems to me that after nearly the whole game up to this point has led to the moment when Sam finally does see Sophia’s breasts and areolas and nipples completely naked, and hopefully gets to touch them, it should be a grand “HALLELUIAH!” moment. And if he’s already seen them, that might make it a bit anti-climactic.

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
I'm thinking on the Patricia route, she leaves Liam for Carl, who has a horse cock and knocks both sisters up...Sophia moves in with sister and Carl.

And in the school shower, if option to call bluff and police are called, that should open for Principal perv to get handsy with Sophia and more school events...hehe

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
There can also be a competition for class president, Aiden and new cool Emma square off, more events and Andre gets more alone time with Sophia.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 2056461

View attachment 2056462 View attachment 2056470
Python:
l "Yeah, sure."
l "Me too."
sa "All right."
dy "And hurry up, dude!"
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia saw Sam head in the direction of their house and thought it seemed a little strange."
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Hmmm... he lives right next door and he's going in our house for a drink because they just have water at home? That's a bit odd.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(And after this morning at the pool I've got a vague feeling that Sam has something different in mind.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(He knows that I should be getting ready at the moment and that I'm all alone in the house now.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(So I actually wouldn't have to close the bedroom door.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(He's not going to by any chance...)"
View attachment 2056499
Python:
sa "Well... um..."
s "Oookaaay..."

We remember experiences from the distant and near past particularly well the more they are linked to emotions. This can be a story (or music) that we have heard, a special smell / taste or when we see a beautiful naked woman for the first time. Anything that goes far beyond just seeing/looking at, that stirs us up emotionally. And with children this is even more pronounced, they have not yet seen/experienced so much, everything is new and exciting.
If Sam actually watched Sophia in the bathroom secretly and she was naked, this should be quite an emotional experience even for a 6-year-old. Something like that stays in the memory even when you are that age.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes