Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I distinctly remember nodding off before I even finished reading the comment you're referring to. And when I was out I dreamed about naked Sophia over and over again, in so many different places and with so many different people and in such different circumstances, week after week, month after month. It was such a boring dream, truly a miracle I didn't slip into a coma.
Exactly - what a fate worse than death itself: too many nude Sophias. Good thing you woke up, sniff sniff (weeping noises in the background)....

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
We have seen her nude already, Sophia that is, what I would like to see is her give in to seduction by someone, but as far as I'm concerned, the moving guys are gone, the janitor is out and that leaves the teacher, Bennett. Sophia has to give in at the last moment and screw him to pass Dylan.
Maybe at a school function, teacher parent night or something...and Sophia has to stop wearing bra's.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We have seen her nude already, Sophia that is, what I would like to see is her give in to seduction by someone, but as far as I'm concerned, the moving guys are gone, the janitor is out and that leaves the teacher, Bennett. Sophia has to give in at the last moment and screw him to pass Dylan.
Maybe at a school function, teacher parent night or something...and Sophia has to stop wearing bra's.
No, Bennett has less chance than either Janitor Clarke or Ivan and Co. Sophia already has backup from Mrs Torres that Dylan was treated unfairly, she now just has to go to the school board.

And we know from L&P that since Bennett wasn't included in the Favorite Character poll (as well as Tyler, Neil, Jason and Haru amongst others), he has pretty much no chance at all with Sophia.

Reactions: Whitekink

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
tip to be happy:
wait the game to hit v2.0 then come back.
a lot of content will await you
Assuming you actually mean v.200, not everyone will have "a lot of content". Apart from a few single renders, the only content I'll really get this entire playable day will be the salon event, and since that's still likely to focus on Dylan and not Sophia, I'm not expecting much from that event anyway.

Reactions: graf 1968
3.20 star(s) 465 Votes