Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
That is most probably not an error. You have just made choices that didn't give those scenes.
Like after the Aiden gang event, the next update v0.165 had Amber Dylan which you can get if you made a bikini deal with Sophia on Day 14, Refused Aiden's task on Day 16 or Day 17 and then played the Pool chicken fight event all the way.

The scene in v0.170 was the 2nd job Myer Boys. For that you have to refuse the 1st job of taking care of old men and On Day 18 Accept the 2nd Job in the Myer house. Then go all the way in the Day 19 scene.
I understand, do you perhaps have the save files so i can play both of the content?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Your LEGANDS is hear

Sophia in her mid 20s.
Fragments of a hazy wonderful memory...
tottaly my money waste this is 50$ teaser
First of all thank you for paying and sharing this thumbnail.
But guys, I don't understand you. What do you expect in this one image that you pay for. Even if Sophia is getting fucked by 3 men at once in this picture, $50 is still a lot of money.
I am a supporter of L&P myself. I consider these prices for one picture but milking. But that only applies to me. If someone sees this differently I will not mock them for it! But if you first make the decision to pay and then complain in the forum - I do not understand.
(I am aware that at some point L&P said that he would return some of the money. Did he do that? If so, my judgment of "milking" would not be quite so harsh).

info71

Aug 8, 2017
Good day everyone. Let's try to imagine how the scene will unfold. Sophia goes to Sam to put a line not to be crossed. She enters the house with the excuse of the cello lesson. From the little we know, Amber should still be home. She enters Sam's room and they start arguing about what happened the night before. Sam will try to convince Sophia of her of her intentions by saying that since he was a child he has been in love with her. He tells him an episode when he was little that he saw her naked taking her shower and how he has remained in love with her ever since. Sophia senses Sam's ways (when he spies on her in her bedroom, or from the tree house) and probably mellowes with him. He will probably ask her to kiss him again and she will accept. Then he will ask her to see her naked as then, but with Amber in the Sophia house, even if excited by the turn of events, she will refuse her. So Sam has the idea of asking Sophia to undress from her room while he stays at home to spy on her. So now Sophia comes back to her house and she has the option of undressing or not. Probably if she decides to be seen naked by Sam, there could also be a self-stimulation scene. What do you think?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
tip to be happy:
wait the game to hit v2.0 then come back.
a lot of content will await you
I'm not sure how many of us will still be alive when we hit v 2.0. Perhaps L&P is planning on passing AWAM 2.0, The Project, to his offspring to complete - giving us our first multi-generational AVN.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Good day everyone. Let's try to imagine how the scene will unfold. Sophia goes to Sam to put a line not to be crossed. She enters the house with the excuse of the cello lesson. From the little we know, Amber should still be home. She enters Sam's room and they start arguing about what happened the night before. Sam will try to convince Sophia of her of her intentions by saying that since he was a child he has been in love with her. He tells him an episode when he was little that he saw her naked taking her shower and how he has remained in love with her ever since. Sophia senses Sam's ways (when he spies on her in her bedroom, or from the tree house) and probably mellowes with him. He will probably ask her to kiss him again and she will accept. Then he will ask her to see her naked as then, but with Amber in the Sophia house, even if excited by the turn of events, she will refuse her. So Sam has the idea of asking Sophia to undress from her room while he stays at home to spy on her. So now Sophia comes back to her house and she has the option of undressing or not. Probably if she decides to be seen naked by Sam, there could also be a self-stimulation scene. What do you think?
Since you asked a question in the end, Honestly, Nah, i don't think so this is what is going to happen.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
We have 5330 pages, thousands of comments and guesses about this game, and we are not even in front of the middle of this game, but somewhere on the periphery, I do not have any claims to the developer, only to the confusing ones, we just blow this Balloon and if it breaks, it is the developer's fault, my in our opinion it's our fault because we expect too much from him.

Reactions: 1879

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We have 5330 pages, thousands of comments and guesses about this game, and we are not even in front of the middle of this game, but somewhere on the periphery, I do not have any claims to the developer, only to the confusing ones, we just blow this Balloon and if it breaks, it is the developer's fault, my in our opinion it's our fault because we expect too much from him.
:ROFLMAO:Most of the same comments repeatedly ask the same question over and over again

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes