Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I just remember Sam saying Artists like Kendrick Lamar are trash and Sophia comparing him to One Direction and Ariana type of music new gen listen to...
Damn the guy even said he'd listen to a nail on chalkboard than to listen to Kendrick music, how can someone compare his music to these other trash artist Sophia mentioned.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
It could be, though. If he by chance got to see Sophia in all her glory through the bathroom door it could have been an indelible memory for him, even though he was still that young. And seeing her again at the balcony with the bra (day 14) could have triggered again the memory.
View attachment 2056461

And that could also "explain" why Sam got inside the house after the basketball match to have a drink and peeping on her (day 16): he was trying to relive that moment.
View attachment 2056462 View attachment 2056470
Python:
sa "Hey, can we take a 5-minute break?"
sa "And if it's OK, can I get a Sprite out of your fridge? We currently just have water at home."
l "Yeah, sure."
dy "Since you're going, bring me one, too!"
l "Me too."
sa "All right."
dy "And hurry up, dude!"
"{color=#ffffff}Sophia saw Sam head in the direction of their house and thought it seemed a little strange."
s "{color=#f2ff66}(Hmmm... he lives right next door and he's going in our house for a drink because they just have water at home? That's a bit odd.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(And after this morning at the pool I've got a vague feeling that Sam has something different in mind.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(He knows that I should be getting ready at the moment and that I'm all alone in the house now.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(So I actually wouldn't have to close the bedroom door.)"
s "{color=#f2ff66}(He's not going to by any chance...)"
And when he said that he has a "breast fetish" (again day 16, few hours earlier than the basketball match)
View attachment 2056499
Python:
sa "Oh, you'll be surprised!"
sa "But... ah, whatever! I'll just tell you!"
sa "Well... um..."
sa "I've got this, um... breast fetish."
s "Oookaaay..."
sa "And since I've seen you a couple of times in your bra now and... all this time in your bikini..."
sa "I, um... well, can't help but try to picture how... um..."
sa "You'd look without a bra."
... maybe he is now confessing that the fetish comes a long way from that time when...

It's not so completely implausible IMO, it also depends on the context and on where he is going with that.
But of course there could be other more fitting explanations.
Just a couple of innocent speculations/questions/hopes...
If this whole series of clues (that you have conveniently gathered) eventually led us to discern for Sam some sort of obsession for Sophia's breasts is it fair for this other long series to speculate for Dylan a weakness for her ass?
screenshot0082.png screenshot0083.png screenshot0084.png screenshot0085.png screenshot0086.png screenshot0087.png screenshot0088.png screenshot0089.png screenshot0090.png screenshot0091.png screenshot0092.png screenshot0093.png screenshot0094.png screenshot0095.png screenshot0096.png screenshot0097.png screenshot0098.png screenshot0099.png screenshot0100.png screenshot0101.png screenshot0102.png screenshot0103.png screenshot0104.png screenshot0105.png screenshot0106.png screenshot0107.png screenshot0108.png screenshot0109.png screenshot0110.png screenshot0111.png screenshot0112.png
I don't want to sound disrespectful to a goddess like Sophia, but, if so, the two boys could stop competing with each other and, like good friends, share this hot chick: breast for Sam and thigh for Dylan...
Joking aside, the preferences of Sophia's two main contenders seem pretty clear to me, and in this respect our heroine seems to be able to please them both (her tits and ass are more than perfect anyway).
As much as imagined for Sam and Dylan, is it conceivable for Mr. Bennett also to have a "distinct propensity" for Sophia's feet?
screenshot0082.png
Again (after 5 years of development) the game looks promising: I can only hope that, sooner or later, these conjectures find confirmation in the game.
While we wait to see all these fantasies come true (maybe in 2032 we will see a titjob for Sam, an assjob for Dylan and a footjob for Mr. Bennett) we will just have to be content with Sam's next little progress toward glory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Is the "Extra scene" a separate non cannon download for patreon supporters? Or is it just like bonus renders? Anyone know?

Mar 14, 2022
"what happened yesterday cannot happen again Sam"
"but you were into it sophia"
"oh but I was tipsy, like I am all the times I do anything remotely flirty or sexual with someone because I'm a deep down alcoholic"
"why are you so obsessed with me Sam?"
"I once saw you in the shower and never forgot how beautiful you looked"
cue the young sophie images

That'll be 2 months of development, thank you to everyone supporting. :HideThePain:

Aug 19, 2019
"what happened yesterday cannot happen again Sam"
"but you were into it sophia"
"oh but I was tipsy, like I am all the times I do anything remotely flirty or sexual with someone because I'm a deep down alcoholic"
"why are you so obsessed with me Sam?"
"I once saw you in the shower and never forgot how beautiful you looked"
cue the young sophie images

That'll be 2 months of development, thank you to everyone supporting. :HideThePain:
Well done sir!
You should join L&P's marketing & Strategy Department. I am sure you would do well

Fio_13@@

Sep 22, 2022
Just a couple of innocent speculations/questions/hopes...
If this whole series of clues (that you have conveniently gathered) eventually led us to discern for Sam some sort of obsession for Sophia's breasts is it fair for this other long series to speculate for Dylan a weakness for her ass?
View attachment 2058579 View attachment 2058580 View attachment 2058583 View attachment 2058584 View attachment 2058585 View attachment 2058586 View attachment 2058588 View attachment 2058589 View attachment 2058590 View attachment 2058591 View attachment 2058594 View attachment 2058595 View attachment 2058596 View attachment 2058597 View attachment 2058598 View attachment 2058599 View attachment 2058600 View attachment 2058603 View attachment 2058606 View attachment 2058607 View attachment 2058608 View attachment 2058609 View attachment 2058610 View attachment 2058611 View attachment 2058613 View attachment 2058614 View attachment 2058615 View attachment 2058616 View attachment 2058617 View attachment 2058618 View attachment 2058619
I don't want to sound disrespectful to a goddess like Sophia, but, if so, the two boys could stop competing with each other and, like good friends, share this hot chick: breast for Sam and thigh for Dylan...
Joking aside, the preferences of Sophia's two main contenders seem pretty clear to me, and in this respect our heroine seems to be able to please them both (her tits and ass are more than perfect anyway).
As much as imagined for Sam and Dylan, is it conceivable for Mr. Bennett also to have a "distinct propensity" for Sophia's feet?
View attachment 2058644
Again (after 5 years of development) the game looks promising: I can only hope that, sooner or later, these conjectures find confirmation in the game.
While we wait to see all these fantasies come true (maybe in 2032 we will see a titjob for Sam, an assjob for Dylan and a footjob for Mr. Bennett) we will just have to be content with Sam's next little progress toward glory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I wonder who will be the first to drag her into bed?))) Sam or Dylan ... it's infuriating to admit it, but probably it will be Sam if you look at what they were doing in the open air, then it's possible that it will be him ((( :unsure: :(:(

Reactions: Dan5k74 and lsush

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
but I wonder who will be the first to drag her into bed?))) Sam or Dylan ... it's infuriating to admit it, but probably it will be Sam if you look at what they were doing in the open air, then it's possible that it will be him ((( :unsure: :(:(
Well what I think is that if you play Dylan on the cuckold route Sam will get to fuck her first but if you play Dylan on the love route he will get to do it first

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes