XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
Good afternoon. For a long time I see no reason to criticize the development of the game and the author .. I just periodically watch this performance in the theater of the absurd.
This story started like this...
Sophia went to visit Sam to let him know that their relationship was unacceptable and to state that what happened in the hot tub was a big mistake. She came, talked, and at the same time sucked him off (there are options: she let herself be felt everywhere, exposed her tits, we know from the beginning of the game how the sight of naked boobs calms a teenager, masturbated his penis).
The fact that his mother is present at home is completely irrelevant. The fact that his mother is present at home is completely irrelevant. This family clearly has problems with mental development. None of the family members noticed how in the last update the hostess of the house under the table, in front of everyone, jerked off a member of the neighbor's kid.
Perhaps the latest update could have been made more aggressive.
Amber "accidentally" drops her spoon under the table. He crawls under the table and sucks Dylan. No one notices anything, what could be more natural than the sounds of sucking from under the table at this moment. After all, the mistress of the house is looking for a spoon. Then he sits down again and, licking his lips, says that the spoon rolled under Dylan's chair and she was looking for it for a long time.
The author is well done. It reaches a level where you can not come up with new renders and ideas, but use the ones already made.
The situation with exposure in front of hooligans. The situation of exposure in front of the children of their groping and stroking. When Sophia lies on Sam's bed and he sits on her. I believe that in this way (one of the options ...) he will use Sophia to meet his needs in one of the future updates.
Happy viewing.
What a beautiful plot :ROFLMAO:

ChasLH

Aug 20, 2022
Good afternoon. For a long time I see no reason to criticize the development of the game and the author .. I just periodically watch this performance in the theater of the absurd.
Sophia went to visit Sam to let him know that their relationship was unacceptable and to state that what happened in the hot tub was a big mistake. She came, talked, and at the same time sucked him off (there are options: she let herself be felt everywhere, exposed her tits, we know from the beginning of the game how the sight of naked boobs calms a teenager, masturbated his penis).
The fact that his mother is present at home is completely irrelevant. The fact that his mother is present at home is completely irrelevant. This family clearly has problems with mental development. None of the family members noticed how in the last update the hostess of the house under the table, in front of everyone, jerked off a member of the neighbor's kid.
Perhaps the latest update could have been made more aggressive.
Amber "accidentally" drops her spoon under the table. He crawls under the table and sucks Dylan. No one notices anything, what could be more natural than the sounds of sucking from under the table at this moment. After all, the mistress of the house is looking for a spoon. Then he sits down again and, licking his lips, says that the spoon rolled under Dylan's chair and she was looking for it for a long time.
The author is well done. It reaches a level where you can not come up with new renders and ideas, but use the ones already made.
The situation with exposure in front of hooligans. The situation of exposure in front of the children of their groping and stroking. When Sophia lies on Sam's bed and he sits on her. I believe that in this way (one of the options ...) he will use Sophia to meet his needs in one of the future updates.
Happy viewing.
i havent seen much of the videos, Ive seen many of the short teasers and some fairly long videos that usally show bits of scenes, but just skip past some of the parts that you may want to see, or put blurrs or yellow smiley faces over the scene. I cant speak for others, but I hate that. Many of the videos I watch on youtbe, if they will show it, and usually if it is riskae it is censored one way or another. The best ones Ive seen are by art fans and by some of the patrions that will actually let you see some of their work at times. It is probably just me, but I cant seem to find how to get the games or videos Ive tried but I guess Im not smart enough to figure out the downloading system. When I try it just wants me to go to another app, or buy something, or something else. If I could just buy the game or go directly to a player and pay for some videos, and after those videos maybe a month or two later pay for more, that I know how to do. Supporting the patrions is nonsence, I tried that and never got one video, only some images, I already could get them, I wont do that again...As for seeing the outcome even before it happens, maybe Im just older, but you can do that in every movie, show, book, I think in anything of this world. You may have a few different thoughts or ideas, but you know it will be one of those outcomes. What I like is when we get to know the subjects thnking, and see how she ( Sophia ) rationalizes and decides to do what she does. Even there we can see there are only a few choices. GOOD, BAD, OR INDIFERENT. As for Sam, I dont like him. Duh! The boy next door wants to be with the pretty mom next door, thats original. Probably true ever since there's been boys and women, neighbors or not.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
But isn't someone else doing the animation? Why isn't it simultaneous?
The suspicion is that when L&P hired someone to do animation work for him, they were actually hired to teach L&P how to animate so he could do it himself.

I should say this is just a rumor, but it lines up with the slow periods of L&P's rendering & creation work.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes