SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Probably nothing more complex than there is only one chair in the room. Don't see the blue footstool from the cello lesson in the images shown so far.

BUT!

Maybe Sam purposely removed it for future "lessons." :devilish:
Sam is clever and after the tub scene his courage knows no bounds.
Still the way he's on top of her that is one hell of a position to sit on your friend's mom.
Its a long time coming with those areola showing, dream, accidentally showing bra, kiss and the tub scene... Something sexual should happen in this update otherwise it will be a total waste.

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
Could be, in my opinion, Sam right now has a better chance to get with Sofia, which is okay, but from the title, I would guess that the blackmail and deception of pervs wanting her body was the premise, how far would Sofia go for her family???
I really don't concern myself with Amber or Ellie route's of the story cause they are not for her family!!!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Could be, in my opinion, Sam right now has a better chance to get with Sofia, which is okay, but from the title, I would guess that the blackmail and deception of pervs wanting her body was the premise, how far would Sofia go for her family???
I really don't concern myself with Amber or Ellie route's of the story cause they are not for her family!!!
Except that Ellie is her child as much as Dylan is.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
One more thing I am hoping that Amber notices whatever sexual thing happens between Sam and Sophia, she won't get appalled rather get excited and then decides to go all the way with Dylan the next time she sees him as now she knows Sophia and Sam are doing things behind her back so why shouldn't she should do with her son Dylan.
What do you guys think?

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Sophia looks sexy in it. As she does in almost everything that L&P puts on.
I understood the man, but I think he is totally exaggerating. And only because he thinks that the outfit offers too few possibilities and can not be taken off quickly enough.
My meaning was that you can have a much hotter scene with a different outfit but maybe L&P will overcome my expectations ;);)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes