Dec 19, 2021
Frodo/pygmy/ that little shit Dylan and Sophia must continue sex-ed until the end of the game.:FacePalm::LOL::ROFLMAO: Looking at each of the events of the Dylan and Sophia storyline, that frodo Dylan looks like just another shota kid in this game. Because, Sophia gives the same sex-ed to those 3 shota kids, similarly she does everything through sex-education to Dylan. But compared to Frodo Dylan storyline that 2nd side job 3 shota kids storyline is very advanced and somewhat interesting. Also, Sophia likes and enjoys all the things and moments that Sophia does with those 3 Shata kids. I think Dylan looks like a side character in this game. But the fun and entertainment thing for all of us is that the side characters are making more progress and fun with Sophia than frodo Dylan. :FacePalm: :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I can say for sure that by the end of this pd 13 Dylan's popularity will decline/plummet. By the time PD 16 comes around I think Dylan may go from 1st to 3rd or 4th most popular character. I want to see that moment.

Poor shota kid Frodo Dylan:devilish::cry::LOL::ROFLMAO::PogChamp::LUL:

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Frodo/pygmy/ that little shit Dylan and Sophia must continue sex-ed until the end of the game.:FacePalm::LOL::ROFLMAO: Looking at each of the events of the Dylan and Sophia storyline, that frodo Dylan looks like just another shota kid in this game. Because, Sophia gives the same sex-ed to those 3 shota kids, similarly she does everything through sex-education to Dylan. But compared to Frodo Dylan storyline that 2nd side job 3 shota kids storyline is very advanced and somewhat interesting. Also, Sophia likes and enjoys all the things and moments that Sophia does with those 3 Shata kids. I think Dylan looks like a side character in this game. But the fun and entertainment thing for all of us is that the side characters are making more progress and fun with Sophia than frodo Dylan. :FacePalm: :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I can say for sure that by the end of this pd 13 Dylan's popularity will decline/plummet. By the time PD 16 comes around I think Dylan may go from 1st to 3rd or 4th most popular character. I want to see that moment.

You do know that Dylan is only a virtual character and not a real person? I'm just writing this because I'm not so sure about your posts here anymore. :devilish:

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020

Welcome to circus

Reactions: Repressed

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You mean something happens between the events at the hair salon and the evening event with Dylan that reminds Sophia so much of a part of her past that she not only tells Dylan but allows him to reenact it with his mother? If you meant it that way then it's an idea I can understand, but I hope L&P has more narrative imagination than I do because I can't really imagine such a situation resulting in this plot line.
One should be as curious!
Not quite... Again, nothing is going on with Dylan and Marie right now. Still, a date may come from this event, and I can't see how Sophia will talk about her first time by seeing what is going on between Dylan and Marie at the salon based on one date; that could happen, considering they meet at the yoga event. So nothing that I can see going on between them will prompt the first-time talk between Sophia and Dylan. Plus, as I said, you have the Alyssa side that will also filter into the evening event, which Dylan and Marie don't meet on this path if the reader chooses that route. So, as I said, the first-time talk will most likely happen in the second Sophia and Dylan event based on what happened during the first event.

Dec 19, 2021
You do know that Dylan is only a virtual character and not a real person? I'm just writing this because I'm not so sure about your posts here anymore. :devilish:
Yes, I know Frodo Dylan is just a virtual character and not a real person. Like the character Dylan, all the characters in this game are virtual characters and they are not real people. As for all the characters others discuss what will happen between those characters in future pds.I'm here discussing what happens in Frodo/pygmy Dylan's future PDs, that's all.;)

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021

Yes, I agree that Dylan looks like a shota kid. Because even though Sam and Dylan are the same age, Dylan looks like a younger boy than Sam. sam looks more mature and a older boy than dylan.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Not quite... Again, nothing is going on with Dylan and Marie right now. Still, a date may come from this event, and I can't see how Sophia will talk about her first time by seeing what is going on between Dylan and Marie at the salon based on one date; that could happen, considering they meet at the yoga event. So nothing that I can see going on between them will prompt the first-time talk between Sophia and Dylan. Plus, as I said, you have the Alyssa side that will also filter into the evening event, which Dylan and Marie don't meet on this path if the reader chooses that route. So, as I said, the first-time talk will most likely happen in the second Sophia and Dylan event based on what happened during the first event.
Whatever may it be, i just hope that the Dylan Marie event is small and does not unnecessarily drag, as certainly no one really cares for this event to be big and whether Dylan Marie prospers a lot.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
All this black mailing has made this game boring
It's what, IMO, keeps it entertaining, (....just), amidst all the shota & shota-lite & I've been following the Sam route up until now, mainly as a way to avoid mother/son incest. Don't worry it will be c5 years before blackmail appears again at the current pace of development. Plenty of time not to be bored. I don't think anyone, except a total anti-blackmail evangelist, could call that a surfeit. Bennett's promising route has been reduced & Aiden may never come back, given how far off his next task is due. He has, in any case, been eliminated by anti-blackmail fans wise enough to choose the Don Morello option so thoughtfully provided.

Who knows, in the intervening time maybe Sophia will interact with some grown-ups. That would be a bit of a welcome novelty these days.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Whatever may it be, i just hope that the Dylan Marie event is small and does not unnecessarily drag, as certainly no one really cares for this event to be big and whether Dylan Marie prospers a lot.
I think it will be a small event, unlike the yoga one. But I'm sure this will be the last event for this year. I would guess the next set of events would look like this.

Sophia/Sam - Animation
Sophia/Clarie/Marie/Dylan - POV, like the yoga event. Small event.
Sophia/Dylan - Animations, Part 1
Sophia/Dylan - Animations, Part 2
Dylan/Ellie/Christine - Maybe Animations
Dylan/Emma and Sophia closing out the day in bed - I wish he would drop Emma or replace her. She is a very boring character like Treehouse Stalker Sam.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Just thinking out loud as I try to follow the conversation. So, we are wondering why Sophia might start blabbing to her son about her first fuck? And we are wondering how or why Dylan and Marie’s relationship will get escalated at turbo speed at only their first or second meeting?

Let’s say that Marie is a stark raving nympho and is all over Dylan; or, once again, Dylan just stumbles and hits the right buttons with Marie. Either way, perhaps Sophia catches wind of this, or flat out interrupts them in a lewd and sinful act. How will she respond? As we’ve seen with the Shotas (which may or may not happen in this path), she thinks of sex education and protection. So, in Liam’s absence (again), Sophia engages Dylan in a frank conversation about safe sex and contraception. Will she will roll a condom on his erection?

Personally, I will be sad if Claire is elbowed out of Dylan’s sphere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Just thinking out loud as I try to follow the conversation. So, we are wondering why Sophia might start blabbing to her son about her first fuck? And we are wondering how or why Dylan and Marie’s relationship will get escalated at turbo speed at only their first or second meeting?

Let’s say that Marie is a stark raving nympho and is all over Dylan; or, once again, Dylan just stumbles and hits the right buttons with Marie. Either way, perhaps Sophia catches wind of this, or flat out interrupts them in a lewd and sinful act. How will she respond? As we’ve seen with the Shotas (which may or may not happen in this path), she thinks of sex education and protection. So, in Liam’s absence (again), Sophia engages Dylan in a frank conversation about safe sex and contraception. Will she will roll a condom on his erection?

Personally, I will be sad if Claire is elbowed out of Dylan’s sphere.
It's possible she could be a nympho, but the first meeting didn't reflect that in the yoga event. Now, if she acted like Christine, you may be on to something here.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Who was the milf that was teasing Dylan during the yoga event? Is that Marie?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think it will be a small event, unlike the yoga one. But I'm sure this will be the last event for this year. I would guess the next set of events would look like this.

Sophia/Sam - Animation
Sophia/Clarie/Marie/Dylan - POV, like the yoga event. Small event.
Sophia/Dylan - Animations, Part 1
Sophia/Dylan - Animations, Part 2
Dylan/Ellie/Christine - Maybe Animations
Dylan/Emma and Sophia closing out the day in bed - I wish he would drop Emma or replace her. She is a very boring character like Treehouse Stalker Sam.
It would be better if he instead of doing Dylan Sophia part 1 and part 2 in separate updates, does them in 1 combined update. Things would go atleast somewhat faster. Even if it is just by a few days.
Then Dylan Ellie and Dylan Emma could be done in one update.
I say this because i get the feeling that L&P might just make a few scenes longer than intended to keep it to 1 month per update.
Like suppose the Emma scene was supposed to be only 100 renders but since it would be a small update individually and some scenes might not have any sexual content at all. L&P might intentionally try to elongate these events to keep the 1 month update cycle and to give a decent amount of renders in 1 month.
However if he was two scenes together he would not have to worry about the update being short, also longer updates ensure more immersion and hence make the scenes more exciting to play.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
It's what, IMO, keeps it entertaining, (....just), amidst all the shota & shota-lite & I've been following the Sam route up until now, mainly as a way to avoid mother/son incest. Don't worry it will be c5 years before blackmail appears again at the current pace of development. Plenty of time not to be bored. I don't think anyone, except a total anti-blackmail evangelist, could call that a surfeit. Bennett's promising route has been reduced & Aiden may never come back, given how far off his next task is due. He has, in any case, been eliminated by anti-blackmail fans wise enough to choose the Don Morello option so thoughtfully provided.

Who knows, in the intervening time maybe Sophia will interact with some grown-ups. That would be a bit of a welcome novelty these days.
WTF? AIDEN had the biggest part in Part 2. He will be back on Monday and then probably every game day as well. There are many blackmail parts already why do you even want another one? It is boring if all the routes are the same. That is also something many other corouption games suffer from.

My Idea with the Mom Swap would make sense giving Amber and Dylan and Sam and Sophia and it would be an interesting new developent. I really like the Aiden Arc so far. We are at Task 4 or 5 out of 12!!!!! for him. He will always play a big part in this game just like Dylan and SAm. These are the main male routes this game has

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes