armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are underestimating the time. It will take easily another 6 months to only complete PD 13, PD 14 even though smaller will take a year. PD 15 will take easily 6-8 months. Then PD 16 starts which will have the Aiden task and Ellie events at the start, so you are basically looking at around 2.5 years at the earliest for the PD 16 Sam scene.
I doubt there is even 1% chance for him to finish PD13 in 6 months.
We are still waiting for 0.175,and after that there is 5 more events.
We should be lucky if he can finish PD13 June 2023.
For other days-I think you are 100% right.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
My prediction, based upon nothing but pattern recognition:

-Sophia: “Sam, what happened last night can’t continue. This is highly inappropriate, and we’ve talked about this!”
-Sam: “But I can’t stop thinking about it. Something something musical analogy.”
-Sophia: “…well, when you put it that way, I guess I’ll tug you off, if only to help you get over this obsession, but this is the LAST TIME, for reals!”
-Sam: “Thank you, Mrs. Parker. This is the last time, I promise.”
-It will not be the last time

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I assume that the current progress chart does include the animations, right? Has L&P said sth about this?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I assume that the current progress chart does include the animations, right? Has L&P said sth about this?
From xxxorro's post:

v0.175Sophia/SamSupposedly hotter that previous scene (source)
Will Sophia show her breasts? (source TBC)
There will be an animation (source) more than one animation (source)
She is wearing a bra under the top (source)
Amber, Neil and Julia are in the house during the event (source)
Teaser 1, Teaser 2, Teaser 3, Teaser 4, Teaser 5, Teaser 6

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now we know who is going to interrupt
No we don't. Only that it's highly probable that they will get interrupted. I'm more curious about what it might mean depending on who interrupts them. If it's Jules, I doubt we'll see any repercussions, unless someone is playing both the Jules branch of the Ellie route and the Sam route at the same time.

If it's Neil, that could get interesting if he was shut down after the football game.

And if it's Amber, that may be the first time Sophia actually suffers from someone finding out what she's been up to. How Sophia's friendship with Amber changes may become significant.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If Sophia and Sam are interrupted, doubt anyone will discover what they have been up to.

BUT

If someone does discover what they are doing, please make it Amber. She offers the most options as to where the story can go next.
Well I doubt Neil or Amber would be as gracious as Liam was discovering Sophia and Ellie naked together

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes