FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
What big scene in one and half year. The only scene next day with Sam has been marked as "Very short" by L&P.
The last time L&P added such extra words was with the Morello scene calling it optional, which lasted only 11 renders. So i don't expect more than a 25 render scene between Sam Sophia next day. After which Sam will not show up until Playable Day 16.
I figure the small scene next day will be in 6 months and the Day 16 scene, a year after that - which is , admittedly, the earliest the BIG scene could be.

Last edited:

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
What big scene in one and half year. The only scene next day with Sam has been marked as "Very short" by L&P.
The last time L&P added such extra words was with the Morello scene calling it optional, which lasted only 11 renders. So i don't expect more than a 25 render scene between Sam Sophia next day. After which Sam will not show up until Playable Day 16.
The very short scene is probably Sam watching Sophia get dressed or maybe Sophia watching Sam choke the chicken.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I figure the small scene next day will be in 6 months and the Day 16 scene, a year after that - which is , admittedly, the earliest the BIG scene could be.
You are underestimating the time. It will take easily another 6 months to only complete PD 13, PD 14 even though smaller will take a year. PD 15 will take easily 6-8 months. Then PD 16 starts which will have the Aiden task and Ellie events at the start, so you are basically looking at around 2.5 years at the earliest for the PD 16 Sam scene.

Since it looks like there will be more of a lull between events, I got nerdy and a bit obsessive and was wondering, in Aiden’s Third Task in the art class, how long was Aiden’s hand on Sophia’s bare breast? And what was he doing to her breast all that time?

Each of those art students managed to complete an entire semi-nude drawing during the last part of class. How long was that session? Aiden kept his hand on Sophia’s right breast the entire time, except for one break. I hope I’m proved wrong in the very next event, but I think it will be a long time before someone holds her bare breast for that amount of time again.

And what was Aiden doing with her breast? He had his fingers curled around it and was squeezing it. After the break, he squeezed it a little harder. At the very end of the session, he pinched her nipple. Due to the public modeling aspect, he couldn’t really move his hand much or it would have been obvious to the class and Xavier, and Sophia would likely have intervened. But the next day before school, Aiden suggested that he “kneaded” her breast. Was he getting in some subtle movements and fondling?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am fairly certain that no one will break Aiden's record for continuously holding Sophia's breast in the entire game. The art class final pose would have easily lasted for around an hour or more. That's the general amount of time it takes based on what i searched about live modelling and posing or holding a single pose for such classes can easily go over an hour.

Last edited:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
You are underestimating the time. It will take easily another 6 months to only complete PD 13, PD 14 even though smaller will take a year. PD 15 will take easily 6-8 months. Then PD 16 starts which willing have the Aiden task and Ellie events at the start, so you are basically looking at around 2.5 years at the earliest for the PD 16 Sam scene.
I stand corrected. Thanks.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
so we can expect some content and not blue balling
There will be animations like this: 1. Sam playing a romantic serenade for Sophia. 2. When Sophia undresses and shows Sam her tits (scene repeated twice: once in Aiden's quest 4, Sophia shows her tits, the other in Aiden's gang hideout), she can let Sam touch them. The new element of a kiss on the lips. The end of the update will end and continue.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
show one piece
show normal swimsuit
show bikini
show underwear
show lingerie
show breasts
show tits
female characters touch her breasts and tits
show public hair
male characters touch her breasts and tits
show labium majus pudendi
show nympha
show clitoris
female characters touch her labium majus pudendi ,nympha and clitoris
show the inside of her vagina
male characters touch her labium majus pudendi
male characters touch her nympha
male characters lick her labium majus pudendi ,nympha and clitoris
show the inside of her vagina
female characters sex with her
she suck male characters'dicks

finally a male character can fuck her :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
ever seen a game so delayed that it got mfs speaking lorem ipsum?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There will be animations like this: 1. Sam playing a romantic serenade for Sophia. 2. When Sophia undresses and shows Sam her tits (scene repeated twice: once in Aiden's quest 4, Sophia shows her tits, the other in Aiden's gang hideout), she can let Sam touch them. The new element of a kiss on the lips. The end of the update will end and continue.
Or it could be them wrestling and Sam is dry humping her & she’s getting turned on but when she goes to pull his pants down, he loses it and cums in his pants

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You are underestimating the time. It will take easily another 6 months to only complete PD 13, PD 14 even though smaller will take a year. PD 15 will take easily 6-8 months. Then PD 16 starts which will have the Aiden task and Ellie events at the start, so you are basically looking at around 2.5 years at the earliest for the PD 16 Sam scene.
I doubt there is even 1% chance for him to finish PD13 in 6 months.
We are still waiting for 0.175,and after that there is 5 more events.
We should be lucky if he can finish PD13 June 2023.
For other days-I think you are 100% right.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes