1Umber1

May 5, 2021
I don't care actually, it's just a joke now.
If you honestly, really don't care, then care less and in silence instead of rampaging like some creep on a web forum. It's a really weird look, not gonna lie.

Let the guy work at his own pace. It'll be done when it's done. Nothing good (at all) happens when someone's feeling rushed. That's how motivation and drive dies. People nagging and bugging and raging and screaming and having total aspie meltdowns like this, that's the quickest way to put a barrel against the temple of the writing muse and pull the trigger.

Nov 17, 2019
That is too many branches for you? You can also set Dylan up with Emma, which ends the Sophia/Dylan storyline and starts a new branch. At the end of this playable day the bonus storyline also ends the Sophia/Dylan storyline and starts a new branch.

After this next Sam event is the Salon event, which might end the Sophia/Dylan storyline and start a new branch with Marie.
Honestly i hardly follow anything to do with the paths, but i do recall people going to play their chosen paths and having nothing but a to be continued screen.

I guess in addition to being a "perfectionist" L&P is also in the feature creep portion of development.

Remember when this game was about Sophia and her interactions?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Hey guys, just wanted to share with you some insights regarding the upcoming event. As you may have noticed, the progress bar is a bit slower than usual and I'm sorry for that. This update is a bit special because I'm trying to mix two potential scenes into a single one. Rest assured that we are working very hard to release this update which is not small by any means (400~ renders and 2 animations) as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
looks likev it will be quite a big scene

most likely one scene is the flashback and then sam

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Hey guys, just wanted to share with you some insights regarding the upcoming event. As you may have noticed, the progress bar is a bit slower than usual and I'm sorry for that. This update is a bit special because I'm trying to mix two potential scenes into a single one. Rest assured that we are working very hard to release this update which is not small by any means (400~ renders and 2 animations) as soon as possible.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

This sounds to me like the guy in charge of the animations told L&P that it's almost impossible to have both animations for October, so very cleverly L&P is doing damage control before everything blows up, honestly this was pretty obvious, the progression was almost static.

My estimate second week of November (I hope I'm wrong)

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017

Thank you for the information

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
This sounds to me like the guy in charge of the animations told L&P that it's almost impossible to have both animations for October, so very cleverly L&P is doing damage control before everything blows up, honestly this was pretty obvious, the progression was almost static.

Communication is always the key, regardless of how bad the information can be at the time. When you get out in front of it, It's usually easier to control. If he had done this from the start, he would have probably been in a better position four years ago.

Maybe he learned something from the first animation fiasco about broadcasting ASAP instead of sitting on the info.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Curious that there's no mention of another person doing the animations though.

XKJ333

Mar 31, 2021

:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sophpa

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020

so we can expect some content and not blue balling

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I expect some content AND blue balling.

Probably gonna be more frustrated because we will be left wanting more than what is given.

All in setup for their next big scene a year and a half down the road.
What big scene in one and half year. The only scene next day with Sam has been marked as "Very short" by L&P.
The last time L&P added such extra words was with the Morello scene calling it optional, which lasted only 11 renders. So i don't expect more than a 25 render scene between Sam Sophia next day. After which Sam will not show up until Playable Day 16.

Reactions: roro

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Since it looks like there will be more of a lull between events, I got nerdy and a bit obsessive and was wondering, in Aiden’s Third Task in the art class, how long was Aiden’s hand on Sophia’s bare breast? And what was he doing to her breast all that time?

Each of those art students managed to complete an entire semi-nude drawing during the last part of class. How long was that session? Aiden kept his hand on Sophia’s right breast the entire time, except for one break. I hope I’m proved wrong in the very next event, but I think it will be a long time before someone holds her bare breast for that amount of time again.

And what was Aiden doing with her breast? He had his fingers curled around it and was squeezing it. After the break, he squeezed it a little harder. At the very end of the session, he pinched her nipple. Due to the public modeling aspect, he couldn’t really move his hand much or it would have been obvious to the class and Xavier, and Sophia would likely have intervened. But the next day before school, Aiden suggested that he “kneaded” her breast. Was he getting in some subtle movements and fondling?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes