Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
On the aminations/animator.

- LP ported the characters to Blender himself. We know this because he made a thread on here asking for help with it.
- LP purchased a new PC to render the animations on. We know this because he told us.

Those things, by themselves, can lead you to believe the animator doesn't exist. Because an animator would obviously have their own PC and obviously know how to port assets into their animation software.

For a while, I figured the animator does exist. But that LP himself edits them when they're done. Like the lighting, so it matches the render style. This makes sense to me. The animator makes the movements, LP makes the lighting.

But other things still don't add up.

- LP has never named or given credit to the animator. What animator doesn't want credit? Especially when they make animations for a big developer.
- A good animator should be more than capable of making a couple animations in a couple weeks. Not enough to delay an already slower paced developer.

So, I think there are 2 reasonable scenarios:

- The Animator does exist. But they aren't the reason for any potential delay. LP is, because he is the one that edits them before rendering. Which he also does. Which is why he purchased a new PC.
- The Animator doesn't exist at all.
(y)

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Thank you Boomer! I envy your era.
:love:
Katherine Ross at 27 years old! Smokin!!

Katherine Ross.jpg

But for Beautiful brunettes of that era, we also have Jennifer O'Neill from Summer of '42 (21 years old when the movie was released).

Jennifer O'Neill.png

During the lunch where Amber was giving Dylan a HJ under the table, I actually played the Simon and Garfunkel song Mrs. Robinson because Mrs. Amber Robinson demanded it!! When Amber goes further with Dylan, I will break out this song again - and Amber is So Much Hotter than Anne Bancroft!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes