hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The situation is heating up. Everyone is nervous. Especially trolls.
You are right the situation is heating up. Every time the release date approaches, many users here get restless, the tone becomes more vicious. But these are not the "trolls" = supporters you mentioned who then turn the thread into a cesspool of vulgarities and bad jokes repeated over and over again.
But strangely enough, it's L&P's opponents who are getting louder and louder, demanding the update, complaining about every additional day of delay, and showing off their blue balls as proof because the pressure of their testicles is already making it hard for them to think.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Your profile has a great avatar!;)
If I'm not mistaken, Sophia will meet with these hooligans closer to the end of the game. There was some information about this a long time ago, so I may be wrong.
No, your are right but it depends on choices made after the attack.

Reactions: Bane71

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
L&P is the animator. I'd bet fucking Bitcoin, Gold, or TSLA shares that I don't even have on it. Dude is an excellent content creator but he is terrible at dealing with customers/fans. Deceit after deceit - guy just needs to OWN it and say he's doing all the work and it will be released when it's released. All this misdirection is designed to pacify people instead of being honest; bad habit to get involved with

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Are you joking or serious:ROFLMAO:
he has stopped at 90% for two days, we all know that L&P is a hard worker and has an animator who helps him and also has a translator who helps him with the story; moreover, history has already been written. why should it be delayed any longer?

I am ironic, for those who have not understood it

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes