Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
I have no reason to lie or troll… doesn’t benefit me in anyway. Plus is a shitty thing to do.
He "hopes" to release the update this weekend, seriously, when it occurred to L&P to start putting animations on AWAM, the earth stopped spinning, what a terrible decision, unless one of them is Sophia giving Sam a blowjob, I don't see the point in the delay and the need to put in so much effort in animations so "early" in the game.

He is incorrigible and we are stuck with him.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
he has stopped at 90% for two days, we all know that L&P is a hard worker and has an animator who helps him and also has a translator who helps him with the story; moreover, history has already been written. why should it be delayed any longer?

I am ironic, for those who have not understood it
does anyone know the names of his helpersand what countries they come from . sabertooth you might ask.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
He "hopes" to release the update this weekend, seriously, when it occurred to L&P to start putting animations on AWAM, the earth stopped spinning, what a terrible decision, unless one of them is Sophia giving Sam a blowjob, I don't see the point in the delay and the need to put in so much effort in animations so "early" in the game.

He is incorrigible and we are stuck with him.
That was a fake, he didn't say that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
he has stopped at 90% for two days, we all know that L&P is a hard worker and has an animator who helps him and also has a translator who helps him with the story; moreover, history has already been written. why should it be delayed any longer?

I am ironic, for those who have not understood it
He is probably binge-watching a series.
Let's hope it's not 1000+ episodes.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes