Dec 19, 2021
The next day is practically all for Dylan:cry:. The previous Dylan and Amber event was fun, too bad it wasn't for Sam and Sophia.
lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber

Dylan is far behind the minor characters in the main story. Dylan only made progress on his side story, the like dyan ambar route. but Always, Dylan is far behind my boy Sam in the main story. And Dylan can only make progress with his side stories and with unpopular characters in the story. but Dylan can't make progress with the main routes like Sophia and Ellie main storyline.

Last edited:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
lol, You can't compare Amber with Sophia. Also, Who cares about Amber and that Frodo's side stories/paths.:sneaky: Ambar is a unpopular character.

Frodo/Pygmy/Looser Dylan is far behind the minor characters in the main story. Dylan only made progress on his side story, the like dyan ambar route. but Always, Frodo/pigmy/ Dylan is far behind my boy Sam in the main story. And Dylan can only make progress with his side stories and with unpopular characters in the story. but Dylan can't make progress with the main routes like Sophia and Ellie main storyline.

My boy Sam is always first with Sophia in every moves and progress.:love::D

That poor Looser Dylan :KEK::LUL:
Otherwise. If Sam had been in Sophia's kitchen and exposed her breasts and under the table, they would have done what Amber and Dylan did. It would look interesting. But L&P won't do the same thing twice.
Amber is a nice chick, don't push it too far:mad:.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
SamLovessophia If you were the one who made the game maybe it would be what you said but on the 14th day of L&P, I remember you saying that Dylan will reach the same level as Sam in his relationship with Sophia, but it's sad for you, but the truth is that Dylan is luckier than Sam in his relationship with Sophia, because he lives in the same house, things are slower because he is just his son.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
"There are still some things to do", what things are left to do? Is it too much to ask L&P to communicate better? nobody is asking him to do a thesis, just to say, I still need to do this plus this plus something else.

But everyone chill ok, in 10 days it will be three months of waiting for an update that consists in ONE single event, it's not a big deal, just relax and enjoy.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes