Grenkil

Nov 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

It must had been responded but I'm a bit lazy to check 5444 pages. I have downloaded Part 2 and I can't have any real content. I thought that it's because I cheated with a modded version but I restarted the game from the beginning 100% legit and nothing more happened.
I understood that you have to do challenges by the bully boy (Aiden i think) But i really don't want that. I just want to continue to mess around with Sam, Dylan, Ellie and Patricia. Is it a way to play this second part without the bully??

Thank you

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,

It must had been responded but I'm a bit lazy to check 5444 pages. I have downloaded Part 2 and I can't have any real content. I thought that it's because I cheated with a modded version but I restarted the game from the beginning 100% legit and nothing more happened.
I understood that you have to do challenges by the bully boy (Aiden i think) But i really don't want that. I just want to continue to mess around with Sam, Dylan, Ellie and Patricia. Is it a way to play this second part without the bully??

Thank you
I think you should play part 1 from the beginning and create a savegame for part 2 as you like with your route without Aiden

you have time before the new update comes out

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes