Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, in that case, you're authorized to show it without delay soldier.
That would require me to be a patron and download the update. Which would require a vast improvement in development speed, and far more content in the routes I play.

I'm one of the players that has only got 7 or so renders in the past year. No way in hell that's worth supporting financially

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That would require me to be a patron and download the update. Which would require a vast improvement in development speed, and far more content in the routes I play.

I'm one of the players that has only got 7 or so renders in the past year. No way in hell that's worth supporting financially
(y) :ROFLMAO:

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I'm curious what routes you play, you're avoiding Sam, the apostles and Aiden's Routes. And also Dylan/Amber, if I were to guess are you only playing the Lesbian route?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

I feel you Cat, is a real shame, L&P could get double the number of subscribers and a ton of extra money just by speeding up the game's development time, but apparently he either doesn't care or don't understand.

karleston

May 20, 2022
I feel you Cat, is a real shame, L&P could get double the number of subscribers and a ton of extra money just by speeding up the game's development time, but apparently he either doesn't care or don't understand.
I am sure he doesn't give a damn about that. He is happy with what he got right now while working alone. why bother make a team and micro manage everyone of them. I really don't think this situation will ever change. Because the signs are not there. I was a patreon, not anymore. For obvious reasons, he needs to listen to what fans are saying.

Let me tell you what's gonna happen. Sooner or later his numbers will drop. That's a certainty. It's just a matter of time. He will not even have enough money for himself. So making a team will be off the table. And i am afraid it will be the end of AWAM.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm curious what routes you play, you're avoiding Sam, the apostles and Aiden's Routes. And also Dylan/Amber, if I were to guess are you only playing the Lesbian route?
Not interested in the Dylan or Sam routes, so missing Aiden's tasks and the Amber path - a good 80% of the game.

I play the Ellie and Patricia routes, and yeah, focusing on the lesbian content, since I love Jules as well. Which is awesome content when I can get it, it's just one hell of a wait.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Not interested in the Dylan or Sam routes, so missing Aiden's tasks and the Amber path - a good 80% of the game.

I play the Ellie and Patricia routes, and yeah, focusing on the lesbian content, since I love Jules as well. Which is awesome content when I can get it, it's just one hell of a wait.
Play all the routes. You will be less frustrated.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes