Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
The only thing on his Patreon is DoL, which is the watered down version, and also one that I have no saves for. He's got a little message saying "Message or email me about AWAM", of which I've done both, and based on the comments on there, so have others.
stop being impatient, just wait

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
People I know that everyone wants to play the update, but keep in mind that there are several factors that delay the arrival of the HERO, there is a limited number of people with access to the update, it takes time to download, it takes time to play it, it takes time to enjoy it and it takes time to upload, remember that L&P does not like such early leaks.

Take it easy, go to sleep and when you wake up it will be here.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This thread always becomes completely unreadable after an update.

Guys, asking for a link every other comment doesn't make the update get posted quicker. It just makes you look more desperate than Dylan will be after he figures out what Sam and Sophia have done.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Guys, asking for a link every other comment doesn't make the update get posted quicker. It just makes you look more desperate than Dylan will be after he figures out what Sam and Sophia have done.
No Dylan slander.

Unless you wish to repent.

Reactions: xanonxmousx

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? how does dylan find out?

please use spoiler tag

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes