jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This thread always becomes completely unreadable after an update.

Guys, asking for a link every other comment doesn't make the update get posted quicker. It just makes you look more desperate than Dylan will be after he figures out what Sam and Sophia have done.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Guys, asking for a link every other comment doesn't make the update get posted quicker. It just makes you look more desperate than Dylan will be after he figures out what Sam and Sophia have done.
No Dylan slander.

Unless you wish to repent.

Reactions: xanonxmousx

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? how does dylan find out?

please use spoiler tag

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Still no response from L&P? The problem is it seems that he goes to bed just after a release.
I'm giving it another two hours, and then I'm going to have to go to bed myself. I've got to be up in the wee hours of the morning for work, so I'm not going to be able to wait around all night. It would have been a non-issue if he had uploaded last night. I'm over the initial saltiness at this point, but is my work day tomorrow ever going to be long if I don't get it tonight.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes