momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah I think that.

Because in the story right now there is no room for straight up sex.

Only justifiable vaginal sex that could happen in the story at this point is:
A straight up rape
B sex with husband - that is compleatly unnecessery in corruption game.

But that is besides the point.

And that Point is - Author has the whole story pre-planned from the very begining ! All event are mapped and structured into cohesive story. He had it planned 2 years ago when the sex scenes are going to happen, and restructuring that story on the fly just to please the crowd of simpletons that lack imagination would be worst thing he could do.

So man up people or move on.
unless you are his close collaborator, there is nothing to prove that he has written everything from scratch except his words. and if it were true and if he was so organized that he would be able to control the time between updates. But at the beginning he had promised monthly updates (playable day) and now it takes him 3.5 months and maybe more in the future. it proves that he does not plan anything and he does not control anything. And as I said before the only thing he decided at the beginning is how long his game will last and what is the amount he has to earn at the end of the project. after that he has to fill the game with endless slices of life, dialogues, useless side stories and tons of characters as the game progresses. and that's exactly what he's doing right now. these are my convictions. I know yours are different. only time will show us who's right ... maybe in 4 or 5 years.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
1. Waiting for sex scenes is just a bad midset - it leads to frustration. Frustration leads to Anger, Anger leads to Violance and Violance is a path of the Dark Side ...

But seriously - it is wrong becouse it makes it feel like that 1 sex scenes is end goal of the game - and I god hope it is not. Sex scenes should be just parts of the overall story not a reward or checkpoint because that makes it feel gamey and stupid.

2. As for your second point here - about filthy route beeing not filthy enough.
I told this to developer at the begining that the whole split into Good Wife / Bad Wife just doesnt work. The routes are only ilusionary btw, as there is no branching of the storyline at all.

It is more like one route when you can eighter play it right - and collect Filthy points, or fail at playing the game and chose Good wife choices - that makes you skip 2/3 of the events.

So yeah - IMO there is no Filthy Wife route. There is single Route in the game that can be played more or less successfull ...
please don't misquote or misrepresent my posts

I never said filthy was not filthy enough and I never said I was waiting for sex scenes, I basically said sex scenes was a natural progression of the filthy route story-line, and I think the story is close to naturally including them.

also if you read all my posts (going back quite a few threads now) on this topic of discussion, you will see I have already stated many of the points you posting about.

Reactions: James009 and Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
please don't misquote or misrepresent my posts

I never said filthy was not filthy enough and I never said I was waiting for sex scenes, I basically said sex scenes was a natural progression of the filthy route story-line, and I think the story is close to naturally including them.

also if you read all my posts (going back quite a few threads now) on this topic of discussion, you will see I have already stated many of the points you posting about.
Well I guess we both kind of missunderstood each other.
No hard feeling, as you say - we are largely of similar mindset anyway.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah I think that.

Because in the story right now there is no room for straight up sex.

Only justifiable vaginal sex that could happen in the story at this point is:
A straight up rape
B sex with husband - that is compleatly unnecessery in corruption game.

But that is besides the point.

And that Point is - Author has the whole story pre-planned from the very begining ! All event are mapped and structured into cohesive story. He had it planned 2 years ago when the sex scenes are going to happen, and restructuring that story on the fly just to please the crowd of simpletons that lack imagination would be worst thing he could do.

So man up people or move on.
He miss the opportunity to actualy make a good distinction between good wife path and corruption path.
We all remember the scene when Sophia was dressing for Liam and the idiot left when she was wearing the red lingerie.This was the the best way to make something more of that scene if you are on good wife route.Sadly nothing realy happen.And that was the point that I know for sure that Dylan and Sam must cuckold Liam.
unless you are his close collaborator, there is nothing to prove that he has written everything from scratch except his words. and if it were true and if he was so organized that he would be able to control the time between updates. But at the beginning he had promised monthly updates (playable day) and now it takes him 3.5 months and maybe more in the future. it proves that he does not plan anything and he does not control anything. And as I said before the only thing he decided at the beginning is how long his game will last and what is the amount he has to earn at the end of the project. after that he has to fill the game with endless slices of life, dialogues, useless side stories and tons of characters as the game progresses. and that's exactly what he's doing right now. these are my convictions. I know yours are different. only time will show us who's right ... maybe in 4 or 5 years.
Don't worry around playable day 20 there will be so much sex that many will stop playing the game:)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I've played it, there's no lie. The developer said right from the beginning it's going to be a slow process. Knowing that and then complaining that its moving too slow, simply shows a lack of comprehension.
yes he did promise a slow pace. and since you have a good memory why don't you remind people about the monthly update (playable day) he promised too?

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
If you want to enjoy this game don't count sex scene or naked scene player must focus to story and must see how to wife become slut part by part. There is too many games make me happy when i see new version but there is only this game make me count days and hours for new updates sorry for my english

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The game would have been more interesting if Dev gave Dylan a big cock. The scene with the phone in the bathroom MOST important of the game

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes