farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
And now you are dreaming:)
We don't have another bathroom Sophia/Elly scene anytime soon:(
Yes I know. But in the next scene in the bathroom(in 0.85), they will surely be naked. In the 0.8 update will be filthy event in the nightclub. Perhaps they will have a kiss or some kind of rapprochement. Those guys don't know that they are a mother and daughter, and Ellie asked her not to talk about it. So something interesting might be possible. Honestly, I'm already tired of waiting when they finally begin to get real closer.
i find sofia parker the most attractive...:)
Sophia is very attractive and hot, but her daughter ... The best thing is when they are together.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Even 150-160 months, the problem of the game is in updates and not content. Development is very slow.:cautious: If updates came out every month, Sophia would already have sex outside of marriage.
I realy can't understand how some guys are expecting that we will get next 23 playable days until the end of 2020.
Even the end of 2021 seems like a dream.
Yes I know. But in the next scene in the bathroom(in 0.85), they will surely be naked. In the 0.8 update will be filthy event in the nightclub. Perhaps they will have a kiss or some kind of rapprochement. Those guys don't know that they are a mother and daughter, and Ellie asked her not to talk about it. So something interesting might be possible. Honestly, I'm already tired of waiting when they finally begin to get real closer.

Sophia is very attractive and hot, but her daughter ... The best thing is when they are together.
I doubt we will something like that in the second event with these guys.We already missed way better opportunity with Dylan,Ellie,Sam and handful of other characters on the second,third etc event.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
With the new update the game starts his second half. We hope to see some action in the next releases, but I think that until the summer passes Sam and Dylan few tits are going to grope.

Sin título.jpg

Reactions: moyit

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Slowly but surely i forget all content and names of all characters and the game. What‘s the name of it? :unsure: ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
With the new update the game starts his second half. We hope to see some action in the next releases, but I think that until the summer passes Sam and Dylan few tits are going to grope.

View attachment 249494
You are in big mistake.We will get first half of day 9.And we know that the game will be 31 not 30 playable days.
So not near the middle.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes