armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And you are bad at lying. Please explain to us how you went through 400 renders in 3 minutes.

400 / 180 seconds = 2.1 renders seen per second

You should stop there
Of course he is lying.
The event happen only if the player did the jaccuzi event.
Also for maximum experience Sophia must hide Sam in the jaccuzi and didn't have sex with Liam.
On any other path,the update is like 3 seconds,not 3 minutes:)

dojo20020

Oct 23, 2022
ok. this is excellent.

but, i can play only one route.

how can I play some other route, from last update 0,170?
can someone send me safe file with other routes, because THIS IS USPER, BUT SHORT

TNX
if your just looking forward to play with the new update and you aint following the sam path then go to galler press the padlock situated on the top of the gallery

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know what Sam has against locking doors, thats my only jist with an otherwise perfect and very, very hot update. Most renders were lewd, L&P didn't spend much time with introduction scenes, this is what I call efficiency. If he keeps this going at a decent rate I can see myself becoming a patron.

And I think he might have wrote himself into a corner with that cliffhanger, lets see
Because he don`t have a lock at his door !!!!!!!! :)(y)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BUT BUT he cannot as he already has the story written :LOL: Has he not?
Like anyone still believe that.
If that was truth the game should end around 10 000 renders and back in 2021 as promised back in 2017/2018.
I still remember how dev come in the thread to answer the comments the game will take at least 7-8 years,not 4.
Yeah everybody was wrong-the game will not take 7-8 years,not even close.
I am not sure we can expect even half of the game done in a total of 7-8 years.
After all he have less than 3 years to do PD13,PD14 and PD15 for 8 years mark.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Like anyone still believe that.
If that was truth the game should end around 10 000 renders and back in 2021 as promised back in 2017/2018.
I still remember how dev come in the thread to answer the comments the game will take at least 7-8 years,not 4.
Yeah everybody was wrong-the game will not take 7-8 years,not even close.
I am not sure we can expect even half of the game done in a total of 7-8 years.
After all he have less than 3 years to do PD13,PD14 and PD15 for 8 years mark.
He also seems to like adding events which over run render count :LOL:

Mar 22, 2018
ok, good work should be praised, not just criticizing the game and dev whenever we see something being done the wrong way, L&P you did amazing, great job, finally something erotic and sexual, now i believe you'll see your patrons grow imo (congrats on 2K btw), you've proved you are a maestro in story telling and content creation, bravo. just shorten the update intervals man, that's the biggest hurdle i see for now also add real sex (for MC) to the future updates it's been way too long and sophia was complaining herself in your game as well :LOL: even change your roadmap if you have to.
once again, you did great, keep it up, and good luck in future updates (y)(y)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes