armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Probably It's the first time we get to see Sophia fully naked first time .
Hope the next one will be good.
The Next update will be based on which part of story??

Whoever aid this is clearly lost! Or I guess I was tripping the 15 times we have watched Sophia take a shower and she must have been dressed or in a bikini while showering. Oh that's right Ellie and her were wearing winter coats when they were making out and the next time they had scuba gear on when Ellie played with herelf and somehow squirted, hence the scuba gear cuz she really lets loose lol! May wanna play again pal, Choose oppoite this time as well!
View attachment 2186616 View attachment 2186617 View attachment 2186618
Only if he didn't play Ellie's route.
Or if he is blind.
Or crazy.
the door is damaged so he cant lock
Yeah,right and Sam can't even block the door in some way?
Please,he is not that stupid.

Reactions: menatv

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you, Alley_Cat, for the lesbian walkthrough for Part 1. This is my first time playing this path and it was way worth it, very hot. Any chance soon of you doing a Part 2 walkthrough, now that there is more content? Without you, it would be very hard to play that path with so many options. The funny thing though, trying to play the lesbian path, every time I come across a Dylan choice, I am automatically wanting to go there, but thank goodness for your walkthrough to keep me on the straight and narrow. Excellent work, just wanted to say how much you are appreciated. BTW, I'll pick up with Day 17 after I get up.
When Part 2 becomes worth downloading, I'll do a walkthrough for it. Currently for my playthrough, there is only about 7 renders taking a little over a minute.

It's likely going to be another year before the next event on our playthrough with choices worth updating for Part 2.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When Part 2 becomes worth downloading, I'll do a walkthrough for it. Currently for my playthrough, there is only about 7 renders taking a little over a minute.

It's likely going to be another year before the next event on our playthrough with choices worth updating for Part 2.
Let's make some count.
there will be 1 week pause between each update,before he even start the work for PD14-that's 6 weeks(1 month and a half)
the 2 Dylan/Sophia updates must be at least 2 months each,or he will not split them.And we will have animations too-so to be save just put 4 and a half months total for part 1 and 2
other 3 events Dylan/Marie,Dylan/Christine and Dylan/Emma-each will be at least 1 month-make it 4 months
So far that is 10 months.
And one or two months to actually do the first part of PD14.
We are not taking into account possible vacations(like Christmas-New Year for example),illness,burn-out,hardware or software problems,festival of bs etc.
So you are completely right about 1 year wait.
Another special like for the scene with young Sophia. It could even be a new game )
Please,don't give him any ideas how to stall even more the game progress.

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Hoping that Aiden (or Don Morello) is a friend of the hairdresser in the next update as I miss both of them (especially the degrading tasks). :devilish:

Reactions: mulerider

abram1

May 24, 2020
At this point I guess anyone who wanted to play 0.175 did that, if not, don't read this post.

To my surprise, that was the best update so far, better than Sophia/Ellie shower event and Dylan/Amber shenanigans. Build-up and anticipation most of the time are more important than the end result. Here L&P managed to excel this aspect of his VN. The whole sequence felt coherent. Can't picture how good gonna be Dylan's seduction, who's gonna be manipulating whom.

In previous chapters L&P hinted at some possible paths. Here we might have 2 more towards the end of the game or maybe that's simply my imagination: Dylan/Sophia/Sam and/or Sophia/Sam/Ellie.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Let me add not a grain, but a full pound of salt though. Animations. At this point they only drag the process down the line. It would've been suffice to use standard 10fps loops. Really good small teams of animators on this resource create 8-10 mins movies within 2 months. He or his assistant ;) are kinda slacking on this part of game. They do feel unnecessary right now, at least for me. He could've made more renders like below instead, first POV and, boy, it looks fabulous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of us remember 0.115 (3 events in total) taking 3 months to be completed and that seemed slow. Now it takes 3 months for only one. That's progress, just reversed. He mentioned animations will be added in the next updates, most likely 0.185 & 0.190, thus hopes for wrapping up this PD by mid-late summer 2023 are dwindling swiftly.

It's not the first time he sort of alluded his love/hate relationship with F95 and Patreon in AWAM. That scene with Dylan/Ellie at the coffee house and a story about pigeon and rat, regulars here know the details. Now he's thanking his supporters through Sophia. He ain't dumb as some might believe. He has his core fanbase and they demand the feast to continue. We all want to live that day when anyone but Liam finally "enters" Sophia's holy sanctuary.
screenshot0005.png

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Day20_10_178_Sam_grins_at_Sophia-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

just look at him
he is such a creep and ugly looking bastard

regardless
just finished playing the update
and it was really good :love:
but i still think animations are not worth it

finally a man other than liam saw sophias vagina
a big step for the game

now its dylans and aidens turn,looking forward to it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hoping that Aiden (or Don Morello) is a friend of the hairdresser in the next update as I miss both of them (especially the degrading tasks). :devilish:
Considering that this next event at the salon is forced even for players not playing the Dylan route, Aiden's appearance would significantly complicate matters as he would be obligated to follow through with his threat to beat up Dylan with Sophia's refusal to accept the tasks.

The salon event is going to be complicated enough without the introduction of either Aiden or Don Morello, considering that there'll be a version for those who chose the Alyssa event instead of the yoga one, a version for those with Marie being happy with Dylan, and one where Marie isn't happy with him.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
What number do you need for Sam's relationship to trigger the new scene? I have 30 and it ends after visiting the three boys for tutoring.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
At this point I guess anyone who wanted to play 0.175 did that, if not, don't read this post.

To my surprise, that was the best update so far, better than Sophia/Ellie shower event and Dylan/Amber shenanigans. Build-up and anticipation most of the time are more important than the end result. Here L&P managed to excel this aspect of his VN. The whole sequence felt coherent. Can't picture how good gonna be Dylan's seduction, who's gonna be manipulating whom.

In previous chapters L&P hinted at some possible paths. Here we might have 2 more towards the end of the game or maybe that's simply my imagination: Dylan/Sophia/Sam and/or Sophia/Sam/Ellie.
View attachment 2186648 View attachment 2186649

Let me add not a grain, but a full pound of salt though. Animations. At this point they only drag the process down the line. It would've been suffice to use standard 10fps loops. Really good small teams of animators on this resource create 8-10 mins movies within 2 months. He or his assistant ;) are kinda slacking on this part of game. They do feel unnecessary right now, at least for me. He could've made more renders like below instead, first POV and, boy, it looks fabulous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of us remember 0.115 (3 events in total) taking 3 months to be completed and that seemed slow. Now it takes 3 months for only one. That's progress, just reversed. He mentioned animations will be added in the next updates, most likely 0.185 & 0.190, thus hopes for wrapping up this PD by mid-late summer 2023 are dwindling swiftly.

It's not the first time he sort of alluded his love/hate relationship with F95 and Patreon in AWAM. That scene with Dylan/Ellie at the coffee house and a story about pigeon and rat, regulars here know the details. Now he's thanking his supporters through Sophia. He ain't dumb as some might believe. He has his core fanbase and they demand the feast to continue. We all want to live that day when anyone but Liam finally "enters" Sophia's holy sanctuary.
View attachment 2186801
that first image with the 2 boys and woman on the ground, what is that from? pretty sure it not from AWAM,unless I missed something else due to choices I made.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Is my game broken? I have a save after getting back from potentially being groped by that bunch of boys in the alley, then it's a quick transition and To Be Continued?

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I sent L&P a message on Patreon with a song recommendation for Sam’s next gig, along with a little aside that if Patricia wanted to get frisky with Sam, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings.

His response: “We’ll see.”

Man of few words, that L&P.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Is my game broken? I have a save after getting back from potentially being groped by that bunch of boys in the alley, then it's a quick transition and To Be Continued?
Depends on your choices. If you are not playing the Sam path then there is nothing in this update for you to see. If you want to see what was in this update, go to the gallery, and click on the lock/unlock icon in the top left hand corner.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Our red string & good girl gone bad should be mentioned.
I couldn't mentioned every good game. Red string is a very good game but I did not play the other one. I just said that "there are of course a few other very good games certainly not many"

Jul 11, 2022
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.170

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.170, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.170 (1.30 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2008109 View attachment 2008110 View attachment 2008116
Possible to update this or will this only update after certain intervals?

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes