Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Dylan, on the other hand... I just don't know how something romantic is supposed to come out of a pure SexEd route - with his own son!
Maybe Dylan, inspired by watching "Dune" on the plane that took him to San Alejo a few days ago, could try to see if he too is endowed with and and simply ask his mother...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord Drama

Feb 27, 2018
Really great update, hot!

Actually everytime, when I had option to choose "be a bad wife" I was thinking it's the last option, and Sophia will end this. To my pleasure, she was not. Hope to see more like this! :)

Reactions: jenn20

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Could be a number of factors, did you do the hot tub scene with Sam, did you go to watch Sam's band play, anything previously that involved Sam.
I think it's just the variable for Sam as you can adjust it by clcking on the heart. All we need to know is the number from those who triggered the scene.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Maybe Dylan, inspired by watching "Dune" on the plane that took him to San Alejo a few days ago, could try to see if he too is endowed with and and simply ask his mother...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess what now?

Hilarious matters aside (but how many could be found out and developed about without wasting anything here), totally agreeded.

So, let's hope that, sooner or later...

With best regards.

Reactions: Dan5k74

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
ah apparently even though I have done everything with Sam before, I didn't get anything in this update. need to figure out what choice I meant to have made but didn't.

has to be something in part 1 as I went back to part 2 and made choices I previously didn;t and still got nothing

had Sophia watch Aiden and his friend have sex with that female student, then went back and choose to show boobs in the alley with Aiden and his friends, instead of just leaving. even with these options, still no scenes with Sam.

guessing its the jacuzzi scene but no idea why I don't get any scenes in this update.
Did you choose Sam hiding in the hot tub? That must be chosen.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
But i hide him!
What can I say? Data are not lying :confused: (maybe you tried different choices and didn't keep the right one in the end?)

You can still "save" your save.

1/ Open the console (Shift + O)
2/ Copy/paste this: day19_Sophia_hid_Sam_in_hot_tub = True
3/ Close the console (Escape)
4/ Continue your game

Edit: In fact, it's strange. Your data doesn't seem to match any of the 3 possible choices at the end of the jacuzzi scene. How did you start your game in AWAM 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Y.Gromov

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
hi all, I watched this episode directly from the gallery, I lost other images just watching the sex scenes between Sophie and Sam? thank you all

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
What can I say? Data are not lying :confused: (maybe you tried different choices and didn't keep the right one in the end?)

You can still "save" your save.

1/ Open the console (Shift + O)
2/ Copy/paste this: day19_Sophia_hid_Sam_in_hot_tub = True
3/ Close the console (Escape)
4/ Continue your game

Edit: In fact, it's strange. Your data doesn't seem to match any of the 3 possible choices at the end of the jacuzzi scene. How did you start your game in AWAM 2?
At the beginning of AWAW2 used the last save from AWAW1.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes