Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It is from AWAM. It's a flashback from .175 on the Sam path.
ah apparently even though I have done everything with Sam before, I didn't get anything in this update. need to figure out what choice I meant to have made but didn't.

has to be something in part 1 as I went back to part 2 and made choices I previously didn;t and still got nothing

had Sophia watch Aiden and his friend have sex with that female student, then went back and choose to show boobs in the alley with Aiden and his friends, instead of just leaving. even with these options, still no scenes with Sam.

guessing its the jacuzzi scene but no idea why I don't get any scenes in this update.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I must be in the minority, as I really thought both the animations added eroticism and a depth of involvement to the scene, that flat renders can't bring, as they do in other games and VN's.

Keep them coming...so to speak! :sneaky:
I don't care if extra time is added to the update because of this, as I think it's well worth it.

This update is up there with the best scenes in AWAM so far. (y)

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
LMAO

Not even close, "Being a DIK" is the best VN to have ever been posted in F95
Every opinion is respected and I am open to suggestions. Lets say that I really like "birds and bees" but they dont have same CG quality as AWAM. "Being a Dik" IMO misses the unexpected. For example, in AWAM any sexual intervention is unexpected :D:D

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The66 - Your android version requires access to all files and contact list on the phone. Why do you need such access?

• Wow
Reactions: jhiggins

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Why when I load a save from Aiden's branch i get a "to be continued"?
Did Aiden and Sam's branch interfere with each other?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why when I load a save from Aiden's branch i get a "to be continued"?
Did Aiden and Sam's branch interfere with each other?
Could be a number of factors, did you do the hot tub scene with Sam, did you go to watch Sam's band play, anything previously that involved Sam.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The66 - Your android version requires access to all files and contact list on the phone. Why do you need such access?
Because he stores saves/persistent data in a separate directory from the game. And those rights are needed for that.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
The worst part about the new Update is that Sophia will probbly get a new Hairstyle. I get that a new Hairstyle is also a sign how someone changes but Her HAir was perfect....

Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes