DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Still not even sure if anything will actually happen with Claire honestly.

On one hand I’d welcome it but on the other it means another branch on a tree that has enough branches. And Dylan already has Amber so I’m not sure for the need for another milf for Dylan.

Dylan has Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Amber, Emma (?), and whats-her-face (Ellies friend that shared a lollipop with Dylan) all as potential sex partners. Although I argue Dylan is the most important character after the mc I don’t think he needs another “bachelorette”.
He wants to build his own milf harem, Amber,Allysa,Claire & mom :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sonny86

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Sophia and Dylan ready for a new hairstyle..

. View attachment 2231387
Both Claire and Marie, in their tank tops, seem to be wearing the most appropriate clothing so that, as they bend over Sophia (or possibly Dylan) to cut her (his) hair, they can show her (him) their breasts (maybe even a nipple). If then, while shampooing, some water were to inadvertently splash on them, maybe we could have wet T-shirts as well, but since L&P has unexpectedly begun to spice up each of his updates lately, I wouldn't be too surprised if something even more teasing happens that (fortunately) I can't really imagine at the moment.
Just one thing doesn't make sense to me and that concerns Dylan's presence: did he go to Chez Lucille just to accompany his mother or also to change his hairstyle again? But what male teenager changes his hairstyle every two weeks? Maybe he's there just to continue the conversation he started with Marie a few days ago during yoga class. Or maybe this time, instead of spending time playing with his phone while waiting for Mrs. Fleury to finish cutting his mother's hair (as happened in Day 2), someone could give him a broom in his hand to clean the beauty salon floor. For Dylan, it might even be a good opportunity to find (as we have already seen for Zac at the tanning salon on Day 17) a little job that gets him out of the house and maybe into Marie's arms. It could be one of the last opportunities (for those who are not interested in a relationship between Sophia and her son) to mate Dylan with one of the many female characters around him (first Emma, then Christine now Marie) and still continue to have interesting scenes to watch involving his character. Whether or not these "secondary" relationships of Dylan's, in the developer's plan, are compatible with Sophia's "main" path I cannot say, but, in case they are not, they might represent the last calls before the incest-city flight finally takes off.
PS:
Who knows if the "new" Dylan, once seated in the hairdresser's chair, will be able to touch the ground with his feet this time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Both Claire and Marie, in their tank tops, seem to be wearing the most appropriate clothing so that, as they bend over Sophia (or possibly Dylan) to cut her (his) hair, they can show her (him) their breasts (maybe even a nipple). If then, while shampooing, some water were to inadvertently splash on them, maybe we could have wet T-shirts as well, but since L&P has unexpectedly begun to spice up each of his updates lately, I wouldn't be too surprised if something even more teasing happens that (fortunately) I can't really imagine at the moment.
Just one thing doesn't make sense to me and that concerns Dylan's presence: did he go to Chez Lucille just to accompany his mother or also to change his hairstyle again? But what male teenager changes his hairstyle every two weeks? Maybe he's there just to continue the conversation he started with Marie a few days ago during yoga class. Or maybe this time, instead of spending time playing with his phone while waiting for Mrs. Fleury to finish cutting his mother's hair (as happened in Day 2), someone could give him a broom in his hand to clean the beauty salon floor. For Dylan, it might even be a good opportunity to find (as we have already seen for Zac at the tanning salon on Day 17) a little job that gets him out of the house and maybe into Marie's arms. It could be one of the last opportunities (for those who are not interested in a relationship between Sophia and her son) to mate Dylan with one of the many female characters around him (first Emma, then Christine now Marie) and still continue to have interesting scenes to watch involving his character. Whether or not these "secondary" relationships of Dylan's, in the developer's plan, are compatible with Sophia's "main" path I cannot say, but, in case they are not, they might represent the last calls before the incest-city flight finally takes off.
PS:
Who knows if the "new" Dylan, once seated in the hairdresser's chair, will be able to touch the ground with his feet this time?
:unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
PS:
:ROFLMAO: When you said about Dylan sweeping the floor, you made me think of that old song “yakety yak”
Take out the papers and the trash :ROFLMAO:
Anyway I think your right about them bending over and he gets to see cleavage or nip slip, wet tshirt and then maybe gets a boner under the sheet and Claire teases him more by rubbing up against it with her leg or ass and she could drop the brush in his lap and give it a few tugs depends where Sophia’s line of sight will be, I guess how daring Claire or Marie will go with Dylan

• Haha
Reactions: Dan5k74

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Strange way to do. You have kept all the original scripts but only modified screens.rpy.

1/ In AWAM you don't need to modify preferences screen to add a language. Create your own .rpy and put in it:
Python:
init python:
   if ("Español", "Espanol") not in languages:
       languages.append( ("Español", "Espanol") )
And that's all.

2/ If you want to add your logo, no need to keep the whole screens.rpy. Just copy/paste main_menu and game_menu screens in your own .rpy. They will automatically be used in priority to the originals.

You can put your scripts in game/tl/espanol to keep them separated from original ones.
wanted to download the spanish version doesn.t work for me, a pity.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
wanted to download the spanish version doesn.t work for me, a pity.
Strange, I think I remember reading some of your messages with German words :unsure:

Anyway, what's the problem? You don't see the spanish option in the settings screen? What did you download and how did you install it?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You do realise that in next 2 years there will be barely any events without Dylan?
I don't see how you can call it poor.
Maybe change it to poor Sam.
After all there is very high chance we won't see him ever again(except 10 renders per year,if you are lucky) if the dev drop the game in next 5 years.
(y)

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Idk why Dylan had to go why couldn't it be Ellie and mom and daughter both get a New hair styles then have it where dad and son go get there's some would have been better

Reactions: Chaosguy

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Strange, I think I remember reading some of your messages with German words :unsure:

Anyway, what's the problem? You don't see the spanish option in the settings screen? What did you download and how did you install it?
i tried it again and it goes up to game and then its over . ther games by him don.t work for me either.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I liked the dress that Sophia is wearing.
Really? IMO is not even a dress. I believe we can easily call it "blouse" as she is also wearing trousers. I cannot understand L&P's turn to more conservative clothing for Sofia recently. Probably he is adding in his practice, one more way of frustrating us :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
sophia is starting to become daring with her choices of fashion not by force or other stipulations but by her own choice. everyone's encouragement leading to this update for good or bad reasons has her feeling sexy most obviously after sams event. she would have never worn sheer clothing and showed off her bra so casually out in town. sophias confidence is increasing significantly rapid.
Daring with her fashion choices? I have to strongly disagree :cool::cool:. Not even in real life, you can say her clothing "daring"

Reactions: Turret
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes