Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
sophia is starting to become daring with her choices of fashion not by force or other stipulations but by her own choice. everyone's encouragement leading to this update for good or bad reasons has her feeling sexy most obviously after sams event. she would have never worn sheer clothing and showed off her bra so casually out in town. sophias confidence is increasing significantly rapid.
Except that what Sophia is wearing for this event is entirely independent of Sam's recent event. Even those playing the GW route will have her wearing what she is.

Reactions: 1879 and xxxorro

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
sophia is starting to become daring with her choices of fashion not by force or other stipulations but by her own choice. everyone's encouragement leading to this update for good or bad reasons has her feeling sexy most obviously after sams event. she would have never worn sheer clothing and showed off her bra so casually out in town. sophias confidence is increasing significantly rapid.
From where are you posting? Since Sophia´s clothes in scenes where she is not forced to wear specific stuff, are anything but daring!

Reactions: McZoy

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
how big will the next event be?
At most i’d guess happening is teasing. I mean whats to happen in order for Dylan or Sophia to be alone with eachother or either women for something crazy to happen and how likely is that?

It’s the update afterwards that I’d say people should look forward to.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So this year 2022 we had 4 updates one of then is brig and great ( with Sam). I think the developer is doing great job in terms of time . He is also doing amazing job regarding the scenes and the story . This is not only the best game but the only game .
Even though I agree with you in principle, I think you use too many superlatives. The scenes are good, the story sometimes plausible and certainly better than in most other games. But the pace of development leaves a lot of room for improvement, the only plus point here is that L&P is actually still working on the game. Some here didn't expect that.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
no animations this time I believe and this update will be short with no major sexual intentions , likely a prologue for the next dylan/sofia event
not prologue to next sophia dylan event
but yes it would be short in comparison to previous update with no major sexual act

could be 1st base and if we are lucky 2nd base between dylan/marie or dylan/claire

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes