Shah-raj

Feb 7, 2022
i really liked the sam storyline of this game. is there one thats similar to that. i would appreciate it if yall could recommend me something similar. not the usual corruption games but with some actual seduction.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
As per script it's just 30 days game
Just 30, and here as per the way game gose it's take 1 day of game is equal to our 1 or 0.5 year
So basically it's take almost 10 to 15 year of real life time and still we are here discuss about how Sophia get his first sex scene(except Liam) or who was be the first one to get her

I think the way update come before like 6 month in once are better than this new way here we literally wait 3 month for 1 event

I think it's better to wait 6 month and play half or full day of game

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I can't say then. There are few Android ports and they work in different ways.
hello bibifoc. just wantedto ask if you know what sophias name was before she got married. and if she meantdylan,s penis size by grandpa. her dad or liam,s dad. why don,t you hear anything from liam,s parents,

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As per script it's just 30 days game
Just 30, and here as per the way game gose it's take 1 day of game is equal to our 1 or 0.5 year
So basically it's take almost 10 to 15 year of real life time and still we are here discuss about how Sophia get his first sex scene(except Liam) or who was be the first one to get her

I think the way update come before like 6 month in once are better than this new way here we literally wait 3 month for 1 event

I think it's better to wait 6 month and play half or full day of game
I've been waiting all year for an event on my playthrough. Will likely be around this time next year before there'll be an update worth downloading for me.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'm confused is Dylan suppose to catch up and maybe surpass Sam this playable day or day 14
It was explained to me that Dylan is supposed to play catch-up in this evening's event, PD 13, which makes no sense given his current progress with Sophia. Dylan is so far behind the other characters with this "Sex-Ed" theme that I'm sure it will be something unbelievable or a flip of the switch, like the second side job, to make this happen.

As I said in an earlier post, I don't see how he will make a reasonable approach from a fabric butt touch and cracking of the ice, and one and half days later, in the game, to make leaps in bounds in progress, and holding it off till playable day 14 is going to make it worse for progression if that is his plan now. Also, he needs both PDs to create this extreme catch-up because I think he had to revamp or rewrite Sophia/Dylan's story after the twist removal, which I'm sure his old story revolved around the twist with them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was explained to me that Dylan is supposed to play catch-up in this evening's event, PD 13, which makes no sense given his current progress with Sophia. Dylan is so far behind the other characters with this "Sex-Ed" theme that I'm sure it will be something unbelievable or a flip of the switch, like the second side job, to make this happen.

As I said in an earlier post, I don't see how he will make a reasonable approach from a fabric butt touch and cracking of the ice, and one and half days later, in the game, to make leaps in bounds in progress, and holding it off till playable day 14 is going to make it worse for progression if that is his plan now. Also, he needs both PDs to create this extreme catch-up because I think he had to revamp or rewrite Sophia/Dylan's story after the twist removal, which I'm sure his old story revolved around the twist with them.
The twist removal will have nothing to do with the Sophia/Dylan storyline for the next two PDs. The Twist doesn't happen if you don't send Dylan to boarding school

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
hello bibifoc. just wantedto ask if you know what sophias name was before she got married. and if she meantdylan,s penis size by grandpa. her dad or liam,s dad. why don,t you hear anything from liam,s parents,
Hello,
Unfortunately, I know absolutely nothing about the story. Or at least nothing more than anyone else.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The twist removal will have nothing to do with the Sophia/Dylan storyline for the next two PDs. The Twist doesn't happen if you don't send Dylan to boarding school
The twist was the foundation of the original story. He kept the story intact because he thought it could stand alone with the removal of the twist, but as you can see, it can not stand alone. It needs to be revamped.

The current story makes little sense in its current state.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
The twist was the foundation of the original story. He kept the story intact because he thought it could stand alone with the removal of the twist, but as you can see, it can not stand alone. It needs to be revamped.

The current story makes little sense in its current state.
The premise of the story remains.....Aiden blackmailing Sophia to not bully Dylan.
The twist was that it was Dylan's idea.
It's removal changes nothing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The premise of the story remains.....Aiden blackmailing Sophia to not bully Dylan.
Not entirely true. There was meant to be some storyline as a result of the Twist that those like me that play the boarding school route will now miss out on.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The twist was to use the foundation for Dylan to end up with Sophia eventually. He was the mastermind of the plan. If you read the twist, Dylan was the one that started the chain reaction with the twist before its removal. The remainder of the story doesn't make sense if you play all the paths associated with it.

So the removal does change the format of the story. I would advise you to read some of the comments from the Sophia/Alyssa story in the coffee shop. Also, Look how Dylan went from a horny teenager to starting to act mature during the jogging scene in a flip of the switch.

Last edited:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Not entirely true. There was meant to be some storyline as a result of the Twist that those like me that play the boarding school route will now miss out on.
Ok, agreed.
Whatever was to follow will now not happen, but there must be/is (?) an alternative to loop the story back to the same end point.

Was the twist removed because of too many paths or that people/Patrons didn't like the route?

Reactions: dkretep

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Ok, agreed.
Whatever was to follow will now not happen, but there must be/is (?) an alternative to loop the story back to the same end point.

Was the twist removed because of too many paths or that people/Patrons didn't like the route?
Dylan fans reacted to it in a negative way because it made Dylan look like the mastermind of evil for what he did.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
(Not regarding whether or not the story making sense)

I don’t mind the removal of the twist considering I find the “atmosphere” we have now more enjoyable than what would be there if The Twist was a thing.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Ok, agreed.

No, I don't think that's quite right. At least as far as I remember. Dylan's fans have wondered how this beginning could have developed into any relationship between Sophia and Dylan that was built on anything more than a jerk betraying his own mother and then actually profiting from it. By benefit, I mean more than the cuckold route. Because that would have been the only route Dylan deserved and the only one that could have worked.
Here again L&P stumbled over its claim to write a "realistic" story. Whether you're a fan of Dylan or not, no one could have imagined that at the end of the blackmail route Sophia would feel more for her son than contempt or that there would be a broken Sophia who doesn't care who fucks her. Even the son who had betrayed her and sold her out for his idea of a sexy mother.
That he preferred the publication of this betrayal shows that he was aware of the consequences but had no solution for it. And from L&P helpless post "That all this would not matter in the end" it was obvious that he had no solution for this contradiction.
And that Sophia would go the way with Aiden alone was quickly made clear by L&P. That means the betrayal of Dylan was simply a dramaturgical tool to move the story forward, to give it a new route. A resolution was never, I think, planned.
Dylan was not the mastermind of evil, L&P was, he gave the story a twist whose resolution no one could have imagined. And L&P was and is not willing to talk about it, so we can only speculate.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The twist was to use the foundation for Dylan to end up with Sophia eventually. He was the mastermind of the plan. If you read the twist, Dylan was the one that started the chain reaction with the twist before its removal. The remainder of the story doesn't make sense if you play all the paths associated with it.

So the removal does change the format of the story. I would advise you to read some of the comments from the Sophia/Alyssa story in the coffee shop. Also, Look how Dylan went from a horny teenager to starting to act mature during the jogging scene in a flip of the switch.
What doesn't make sense? If you accept Aiden's tasks, he's the instigator of the tasks. It's a separate storyline - different things will happen.

Like how the dishwasher isn't broken if you send Dylan to boarding school. We don't have scenes with Sophia or Ellie having to wash things by hand.
Here again L&P stumbled over its claim to write a "realistic" story. Whether you're a fan of Dylan or not, no one could have imagined that at the end of the blackmail route Sophia would feel more for her son than contempt or that there would be a broken Sophia who doesn't care who fucks her. Even the son who had betrayed her and sold her out for his idea of a sexy mother.
Really? Because I've been saying similar since around Task #2 - that the entire point of Aiden's tasks being a requirement for the Dylan route is that the only way Dylan has a chance is to be so broken that Sophia doesn't care anymore.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What doesn't make sense? If you accept Aiden's tasks, he's the instigator of the tasks. It's a separate storyline - different things will happen.

Like how the dishwasher isn't broken if you send Dylan to boarding school. We don't have scenes with Sophia or Ellie having to wash things by hand.

Really? Because I've been saying similar since around Task #2 - that the entire point of Aiden's tasks being a requirement for the Dylan route is that the only way Dylan has a chance is to be so broken that Sophia doesn't care anymore.
Yes, others can also think. No one has a monopoly on a brain. I do not understand why they react pissed off because I write that of which I already knew that you share this opinion.
This has been my opinion since I learned about this turn of events. Even if you have not read my posts about it or can not remember it.

Last edited:
Reactions: keefer43
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes