Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
What doesn't make sense? If you accept Aiden's tasks, he's the instigator of the tasks. It's a separate storyline - different things will happen.

Like how the dishwasher isn't broken if you send Dylan to boarding school. We don't have scenes with Sophia or Ellie having to wash things by hand.
Read the scene between Sophia and Alyssa in the coffee shop about being bullied. But you must play the scene between Sophia/Alyssa in the coffee shop. Also, read the Sophia/Dylan scene in the bedroom change scene. Another hint applied to the twist that doesn't make sense with its removal.

Also, keep in mind he puts hints in the story in other paths that gives some background details. For example, The reader may not know that Sophia is sexually frustrated unless you play the club scene and read the text between Sophia and Patricia when Ellie leaves. Or before its removal, The twist played out in the background unless you sent Dylan to boarding school. It's not about different things happening; it's how the story comes together by selecting another path. That is why L&P wanted you to choose other paths to see how the story comes together.

Really? Because I've been saying similar since around Task #2 - that the entire point of Aiden's tasks being a requirement for the Dylan route is that the only way Dylan has a chance is to be so broken that Sophia doesn't care anymore.
This is my point about playing the novel unchained for her to be corrupted because all the scenes would depend on each other to advance her corruption. Suppose you were to play Sophia/Dylan's route only. In that case, there is no way, after three tasks, she would even be remotely corrupted to advance her scenes with Dylan, considering the levels of those tasks, as Aiden would be the primary source of her corruption. So I believe all the scenes are dependent on each other. For example, regarding the museum guys in the next PD, how far do you think she will go with them since they only met with their scene two PDs weeks ago?

If Sophia and Patricia give the museum guys an HJ, BJ, or something else, Sophia would have to depend on other scenes to prove that corruption makes her go that far. Limiting that corruption to one path makes it hard to see how that scene would play out without a flip of the switch if you consider that she was a devoted housewife.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so essentially it's a short resolution of the previous event, then off to the hairdressers for an event if you selected Dylan's POV?

Figure the resolution is Julia prob just leaving without saying anything, and then it comes up at a later day.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Read the scene between Sophia and Alyssa in the coffee shop about being bullied. But you must play the scene between Sophia/Alyssa in the coffee shop. Also, read the Sophia/Dylan scene in the bedroom change scene. Another hint applied to the twist that doesn't make sense with its removal.

Also, keep in mind he puts hints in the story in other paths that gives some background details. For example, The reader may not know that Sophia is sexually frustrated unless you play the club scene and read the text between Sophia and Patricia when Ellie leaves. Or before its removal, The twist played out in the background unless you sent Dylan to boarding school. It's not about different things happening; it's how the story comes together by selecting another path. That is why L&P wanted you to choose other paths to see how the story comes together.

This is my point about playing the novel unchained for her to be corrupted because all the scenes would depend on each other to advance her corruption. Suppose you were to play Sophia/Dylan's route only. In that case, there is no way, after three tasks, she would even be remotely corrupted to advance her scenes with Dylan, considering the levels of those tasks, as Aiden would be the primary source of her corruption. So I believe all the scenes are dependent on each other. For example, regarding the museum guys in the next PD, how far do you think she will go with them since they only met with their scene two PDs weeks ago?

If Sophia and Patricia give the museum guys an HJ, BJ, or something else, Sophia would have to depend on other scenes to prove that corruption makes her go that far. Limiting that corruption to one path makes it hard to see how that scene would play out without a flip of the switch if you consider that she was a devoted housewife.
Can you be specific as to what hints you're referring to? Spoiler it if necessary, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing whatever it is you're objecting to.

As to the museum event, I don't believe we've heard anything to suggest anything sexual will happen with Jason or Haru and Sophia. One, it's before PD15 when those are meant to start. Two, Jason and Haru aren't in the poll. IIRC L&P forgot to put them in because they weren't going to have any significant scenes. So no flipping of switches necessary because the event is probably going to be boring. L&P seems to be putting far more effort into the Dylan route.

But then the whole point of the Ellie and Patricia routes at the moment is that "it's just us girls", so is harmless fun. If Liam were to find out he might be confused and upset, but could get over it. You don't need anywhere near the Filthy points required for the Ellie or Patricia routes as you do to complete Aiden's tasks. I get away with about 20 (I think). All that I suspect might happen is Liam being more assertive in going for the swinging event with Cathy and Andy, or a possible threesome with Nat.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I updated my corruption tracker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it even worth tracking Tyler, Bennett, Neil and Jason & Haru? While they may have had some progress to date, their chances of making any progress any time soon are slim-to-none. Same can be said of the Subway thugs and the movers, who I believe aren't due to reappear until the endgame (so around PD29-30) which may be 30 years or so away.

Perhaps grey them out until we hear something otherwise.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
It only feels like that because it's taking so long between events. Dylan has too many branches, and the events in these branches are getting bigger and bigger. We're not even up to the first Sophia/Dylan event of the day.
agree. Dylan should just focus on his mom and leave room for lesbian route

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
agree. Dylan should just focus on his mom and leave room for lesbian route
It's going to get worse when the Ellie route branches into three on PD16, and there are days where she only gets two events in a day. PD18 she doesn't even get any.

As yet haven't heard any interest in the Ellie/Sam storyline, so that could probably be removed. Just keep the slut branch and the Jules branch.

But then with your logic, Jules being used as the gateway, the slut branch could also be dispensed with, since Jules is the one Ellie is using to get what she wants.

Does anyone know if there are any branches planned for the Sam route?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Can you be specific as to what hints you're referring to? Spoiler it if necessary, but I'm pretty sure I'm missing whatever it is you're objecting to.

As to the museum event, I don't believe we've heard anything to suggest anything sexual will happen with Jason or Haru and Sophia. One, it's before PD15 when those are meant to start. Two, Jason and Haru aren't in the poll. IIRC L&P forgot to put them in because they weren't going to have any significant scenes. So no flipping of switches necessary because the event is probably going to be boring. L&P seems to be putting far more effort into the Dylan route.

But then the whole point of the Ellie and Patricia routes at the moment is that "it's just us girls", so is harmless fun. If Liam were to find out he might be confused and upset, but could get over it. You don't need anywhere near the Filthy points required for the Ellie or Patricia routes as you do to complete Aiden's tasks. I get away with about 20 (I think). All that I suspect might happen is Liam being more assertive in going for the swinging event with Cathy and Andy, or a possible threesome with Nat.
So a request for clarification on your point has resulted in ... crickets?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Why Ellie sucks as a character?

This is a genuine question. Please answer this in reply and I will club all the points in a single post. I would also give out my arguments in the case.
She is popular character so obviously she is seen differently by some others, but to me she is a stupid bitch. Whoever wants to argue against it is also welcome.

Reactions: roro and Jack Adams

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Alright, this is the bedroom change scene with the hint that it was part of the twist that was removed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Dylan's path can stand alone now, this scene would need two outcomes because of the NTR aspect of it. If the reader chooses not to follow the NTR route, why would Dylan comment on the students being shocked when he gets angry at anyone looking or saying things about Sophia? This scene would fit the NTR route, but the problem is this scene now plays out whether you're on the NTR route or avoiding it.

The conversation in the coffee shop between Sophia/Alyssa is pretty much self-explanatory. They don't understand how Dylan and Zac can defend themself quite well by the text of their conversation, but for some reason, Dylan needs to take self-defense lessons now?...

But then the whole point of the Ellie and Patricia routes at the moment is that "it's just us girls", so it is harmless fun. If Liam were to find out, he might be confused and upset but could get over it. You don't need anywhere near the Filthy points required for the Ellie or Patricia routes as you do to complete Aiden's tasks. I get away with about 20 (I think). All I suspect might happen is Liam being more assertive in going for the swinging event with Cathy and Andy, or a possible threesome with Nat.
It would be hard to imagine that nothing sexual will happen at this event, considering what happened with the second side job. As I said, scenes with no build-up, like the museum guys, will need to rely on other scenes for her corruption to grow. Plus, L&P said this would likely be the last time the museum guys will appear in the novel after the PD14 evening event, So one could conclude that something is going to happen. Maybe not as far as sex, but it will be sexual to some extent. Also, just because they are not in the poll is irrelevant. Aiden's gang isn't in the poll, and look what happened there.

My point about Sophia, Ellie, and Patricia has nothing to do with "it's just us girls." The point was that in no other part of the game does Sophia reference that she is sexually frustrated. You only learn about her sexual frustration during that event, which is key to her corruption, and it tells the reader what's going on with Sophia and why she is acting the way she is now. Again, L&P hints are in other paths of the story that are key to understanding the story. When readers choose not to follow all the paths, they miss vital parts or hints that will help them understand the story better, which is why I said the story was meant to be played unchained.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Ok, I can see your point, BUT there is a difference to not minding people looking at your mother/partner and people making lewd, sexual remarks about or to them, especially if you’re present, as happened with Sam in Dylan’s bedroom, his team mates at the football match and the park.

As for the coffee shop…we never got to witness any violence, so the probability is that if Aiden thought Dylan or Zac could ‘look after themselves’, any bullying wouldn’t be one-on-one…and Aiden has his gang, so defending yourself against multiple foes becomes much harder if not impossible, without some form of martial art.

Although I note your points on the above, I have to say the opposite about the museum visit.

You are assuming that because the guys won’t appear again, something sexual HAS to happen. If the boys were to appear again, then this could be a build-up to something sexual in the future, but why after only meeting them for a few minutes beforehand. I think there may be flirting, especially with Patricia there, and some non-sexual touching, even a thank you kiss, but that’s all. I would be very surprised if anything more happened.

I also don’t understand the connection between the second side job and the museum visit? Sex-ed to young boys and looking at art and artifacts with adults? The last visit to Sam would be more relevant.

Lastly, I think it’s obvious that Sophia is sexually frustrated, without it having to be referenced or stated….although it is, when she spies on Amber and Neil having sex in the garden, “(Well, at least Amber is having some fun in her marriage!)” and in the gym with Patricia 'Or that her marriage wasn't sexually exciting at the moment' and at the club 'But maybe also that she hadn't had that kind of attention in her married life lately, and she hadn't had sex in weeks.' and after the club to Patricia "But right now it's just dead boring with us in bed, you know?"......I could go on!

Last edited:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
You are assuming that because the guys won’t appear again, something sexual HAS to happen. If the boys were to appear again, then this could be a build-up to something sexual in the future, but why after only meeting them for a few minutes beforehand. I think there may be flirting, especially with Patricia there, and some non-sexual touching, even a thank you kiss, but that’s all. I would be very surprised if anything more happened.
Because it is a done night stand? There are no consequenes no Stakes. With SAM this relationship could destroy her whole family. Even worse with Dylan because of Incest. These two are just a one and done thing and that makes it much easier for her to cross lines. Especially when she is now feeling like she is in College again thanks to Sam. We almost had this already in the club in which the guy she never knew before alredy touched her pussy and she could not stop it.

This time Patricia is in it as well and she will be the initiator of the whole thing. Sex? I am not sure but blowjob with 99% certainty because of the Conversation with Patricia after them agreeing to the date.

And regarding Dylan. Dylan now has a Chuckhold bar. That alone should say a lot already

Reactions: roro and Repressed

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I think I'm losing interest in this game.
The slowest engagement level ever in VN+18 games history.

The only thing that saved the game is the Graphics, i admit, it's very professional work.

But they need to be smarter with the Story/ Undirect Sex progress.

And Personally im bored from Sophia and i want to see more from Ellie.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes