Hlextor

May 6, 2017
We have Dylan events for the next year ahead. What of interest are you seriously expecting?
Jesus, Cat! Get a grip on yourself. Always the "bad" Dylan. You already sound like a broken record and sexually frustrated. Do you think I enjoyed the Sophia/Sam event? I sure didn't. I thought it sucked. But that's not why I keep bashing Sam's story. There's nothing we can do about it anyway.
But I agree with you that it's unbelievable that we haven't seen anything from Ellie/Sophia in a good two years. That's really disappointing.

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys I had a question. If we choose to go inside patrica's side of bath in the gym we get to obtain Lesbian points. However if we choose the alternative will there be some scenes with the gym guys in the future?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
We have Dylan events for the next year ahead. What of interest are you seriously expecting?
I like some good old incest. I do not even know why this is important? I want to see Sophia. Who she fucks and gets corrupted by is not even that important to me. Of course I love the AIDEN Storyline because of how it all can go there XD But I also take Dylan given a massage to his mother until the orgasms XD

abram1

May 24, 2020
Someone on this thread might make this wish.

"Dear Santa (L&P)!
I've been a good boy this whole year. Please, send Dylan to the boarding school on every possible route, preferably with Sam.
Lil' muffins aka Ellie and Julia are my true and only cumfort* in this perishable world. Let Sophia embrace them on her ever changing twin peaks. I wish I could sacrifice one of my nine lives to make this happen.
Yours, A_C."

1.jpg

* - that's not a misspell, for the adepts of purity of the English language

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Someone on this thread might make this wish.

"Dear Santa (L&P)!
I've been a good boy this whole year. Please, send Dylan to the boarding school on every possible route, preferably with Sam.
Lil' muffins aka Ellie and Julia are my true and only cumfort* in this perishable world. Let Sophia embrace them on her ever changing twin peaks. I wish I could sacrifice one of my nine lives to make this happen.
Yours, A_C."

View attachment 2257643

* - that's not a misspell, for the adepts of purity of the English language
Santa: dear , what makes this game special is Dylan and Sam. Lesbian route sucks. Sorry

Reactions: 1ZeRat

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hey guys, how can I get a AWAM Fan Sign for my profile?
Does anyboy have a tutorial? I'm sorry I'm new here
You could right-click on the signature you like and from the options click "Save image as..." and save wherever you want on your pc... or just "Copy image".
Go to your profile and upload the signature image or paste the image.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes