GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
You could right-click on the signature you like and from the options click "Save image as..." and save wherever you want on your pc... or just "Copy image".
Go to your profile and upload the signature image or paste the image.
I don't know where the fan signatures are, but try to enter here, and type the name of the game in the search bar https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/
Example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Guys :)

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Sharing a little X-mas message from ST-9Pol and the girls from the
S.A.M.S. Club (San Alejo Mother Son Club).

Xmas 2022.jpg

If you can spare a few $ and you like what I do, please consider supporting me on:

or

Last edited:

alphatester1819

Nov 26, 2021
Hi,

It's me again with the prediction of AI. Note that it's just purely working days of L&P, it doesn't count sick leaves or "unplanned" or "planned" holidays.

1671951743837.png

In short, it says L&P needs 28-47 days to finish this update according to his progress on this current updates and previous ones (from v0.155). But I'm gonna go ahead and add 7-14 days due to holidays and parties. Cheers!

Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Cicica

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
Hi,

It's me again with the prediction of AI. Note that it's just purely working days of L&P, it doesn't count sick leaves or "unplanned" or "planned" holidays.

View attachment 2261877

In short, it says L&P needs 28-47 days to finish this update according to his progress on this current updates and previous ones (from v0.155). But I'm gonna go ahead and add 7-14 days due to holidays and parties. Cheers!

Merry Christmas.
Wish your AI is correct and we get the next update in January the latest.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

View attachment 2261877

Merry Christmas.
The earliest prediction is so much way off.
The latest is better,but still not realistic.
After all we know he have to finish previous update,even if we are talking just for 15 renders.
Also there will be 2 parts in the actual event-the whole group and Dylan/Marie.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
10 years ago: "I will calculate the release date with linear regression on a dataset"
Today: "My epic AI will calculate the release date"
In 10 years: "The village coomwizard will use magic to determine the release date!"
What is the artist in your signature please ?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Merry Christmas, everyone .
Its normal for mothers and daughters to see each others naked or semi naked. That's why I don't see any special thing on focusing on Sophia and her daughter( or her sister).
It's more hot to see sophia with her boy or her neighbour or her students.
Lesbian route will kill this game.

Reactions: redb28
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes